Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu (53088 Views)

Why Ganduje Can't Be Removed From Office Like Oshiomhole - APC / Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian / Why SIP Was Withdrawn From Osinbajo’s Office — FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu by oldienavie: 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
Abelr123:

If I call you dense or daft, you won't understand. What list are you referring to, mumu?

The one or two from Kano are Yoruba? Please retard, engage me with sense or ask for clarity on which list or follow your advice and read properly... Illiterate!!!
How many Igbo people do you know that are muslims ?
Again, that list is a list of muslims.
What percentage of SE and SS are muslims...
Use your brain now.
Re: Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu by ArewaNorth: 10:52am On Apr 16, 2022
oldienavie:

Nigerians are not very bright.
How can the economy grow when there is so much insecurity ?
Try to dey use your brain now, thousands are being slaughtered everyday and you think your economy will grow ?

There is no way the country will progress even if you bring the best economists, as long as the security is not there no magic can prop the economy.

The president is a very stubborn and ignorant illiterate who does not care about the lives of his people, sadly , Osinbajo cannot do much becasue the office of the VP is not empowered.
But with the few opportunities he has been given we know he has the capacity to lead a country like Nigeria.

Unfortunately, due to the fall in the standard of education in Nigeria, may people are unable to think logically and understand this very simple fact.

You can't justify or counter this delusional views u showed with points I clearly made. PYO is fully backed by President on most of his assignments. VP is given and empowered with enormous responsibilities on economy and he failed serially. He was heading Presidential Economic advisory council throughout first tenure before in 2019, after election he was stripped off from the position due to poor performance. Almost all economic assignment under this administration is chaired by PYO beside being Chairman of National Economic Council that sit at least once every month.
Kaduna state despite security challenges attracted more investment than most Nigerian states. What are u telling me?
So, if this is the case PMB should be exonerated. I don't see reason why Nigerians should vote for APC with PYO as her candidadate, it is super hypocritical.
We should go for fresh candidate who isn't part if this mess or vote for different party!
Re: Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu by oldienavie: 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
ArewaNorth:

You can't justify or counter this delusional views u showed with points I clearly made. PYO is fully backed by President on most of his assignments. VP is given and empowered with enormous responsibilities on economy and he failed serially. He was heading Presidential Economic advisory council throughout first tenure before in 2019, after election he was stripped off from the position due to poor performance. Almost all economic assignment under this administration is chaired by PYO beside being Chairman of National Economic Council that sit at least once every month.
Kaduna state despite security challenges attracted more investment than most Nigerian states. What are u telling me?
So, if this is the case PMB should be exonerated. I don't see reason why Nigerians should vote for APC with PYO as her candidadate, it is super hypocritical.
We should go for fresh candidate who isn't part if this mess or vote for different party!
What is wrong with you, is it that you are unable to read and comprehend ?
How can the economy of a country grow when there is no security ?
If your country is not secured your economy will be in tatters .....
It doesn't matter how hard you try.

And Osinbajo does not have any power over the security of the country, so what exactly is your point ?
Re: Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu by Abelr123: 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2022
oldienavie:

What is wrong with you, is it that you are unable to read and comprehend ?
How can the economy of a country grow when there is no security ?
If your country is not secured your economy will be in tatters .....
It doesn't matter how hard you try.

And Osinbajo does not have any power over the security of the country, so what exactly is your point ?

Don't waste your time with this mumu....was hired to defend The Pastor. He/$he is not reading or responding at all. He/$he just has to counter, and you only counter facts with lies, falsehood or outright folly. So, have mercy on his or her person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC / How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment / Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.