Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Freshly Revealed!!! Secrets Of How Some Nigerian Pastors Earn Huge Money - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Freshly Revealed!!! Secrets Of How Some Nigerian Pastors Earn Huge Money (870 Views)

US Students Raise Huge Amount To Help Security Guard Visit His Family In Nigeria / Huge Python Killed By Kogi State University Students (Photo) / Top Ten Secrets Of First Class Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freshly Revealed!!! Secrets Of How Some Nigerian Pastors Earn Huge Money by AKINOLA1000(m): 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
FRESHLY REVEALED!!! SECRETS OF HOW SOME NIGERIAN PASTORS EARN HUGE MONEY NIGERIANS DON'T KNOW ABOUT

There is no doubt that a lot of Nigerians out there tend to question the wealth of several pastors (mostly the very popular ones), Some actually have the belief that some of these men of God are steadily eaten from the poor congregation contributions and all but when you finish reading this article your eye will be opened to many things you don't know before.

I actually made a research, using Pastor E.A Adeboye as a case study (General overseer RCCG) of course we know that he bagged a PhD. in Mathematics before going into the pastoral work fully, he has written several books which are still selling and no doubt he is one of the wealthiest pastors we have around

So according to my research there is this best selling book by pastor adeboye titled “OPEN HEAVENS” its a yearly devotional book written by him to make people more closer to God, this is a book that is being sold all over the world yearly, it is read by RCCG members, other Christians infact even some Muslims do read this book and when I did my calculations that book should be selling up to 1 million copies every year and proceeding with my calculations this book cost about 800-1000 naira per copy, i know there might be several expenses in trying to produce this book but I assume that per copy sold he should get up to 400 naira in profit, now let's do the calculation 400 naira multiplied by 1 million copies….mehn that 400million

Isn't that huge?

I was shocked also when I did this calculation, come to think of it, this is just from a single book, there are several books out there written by this man of God. so imagine you getting this type of income a year.

This is how profitable book writing and publishing can be

But guess what??

You can start to Write and publish your own book today for FREE!!! even if you know nothing about publishing or writing before, infact this system will work for you if you had F9 in English language back then in WAEC.

i’m sure the question on your mind now is which system is that and what’s it all about right

It's simple. The system is called AMAZON KDP (kindle direct publishing)
Amazon KDP is a branch of Amazon.com (owned by the 2nd world's richest man “Jeff Bezos”) that deals with uploading and selling of books.

Someone like me and you can upload any type of book on Amazon (no fixed limit) and here on Amazon KDP you will be the one to fix the price of any book you've successfully uploaded, for example, if you fix $5 for a book and you got just 20 sales in one-month that's a cool $100 dollar for you with less stress, isnt that not a cool side hustle in this our Nigeria today.
Here are other benefits of Amazon KDP apart from the fact that you earn in dollars while you're right here in Nigeria,
You can get started with it while you still run your day to day activities,
You don't need to start running adverts, Amazon already have millions of website visitors, yours is just to create something that interests them
No shipping fee involved

But let me be factual with you here, it is very possible (infact there is a higher chance of this happening) for you to upload several books on Amazon KDP and you'll make zero sales due to so many reasons, from lack of proper research to writing outside context, and several others just like one venturing into a business with zero knowledge about the business.

More reason why it is very important to follow the footsteps of those that are already successful in this business model to save you time and money

I actually have a free introductory Amazon KDP video by one Nigerian Expert KDP writer named Victor Azubuike, in this video, he talked about how to get started without knowing anything about Writing/Publishing in the video he promises to take this video down soon, if you will like to get started then it's important you want this video, follow the link below to get the video

https://supereasyincome.com.ng/amazonkdpfreevideoreport

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

During Signing Out, YABATECH Final Year Student Lost His Life After Falling Off / Polynek Student Who Praised Her P*ssy For Playing A Role In Her Graduation Speak / 8 University Students Burnt To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.