Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Toyosi Was "Wrongfully Restrained" by the Suspects - Police Release Statement - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Toyosi Was "Wrongfully Restrained" by the Suspects - Police Release Statement (33769 Views)

Victims Of Toyosi's 'Clout-Chasing' Tweets Still in Custody - Families Cry / Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police / Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyosi Was "Wrongfully Restrained" by the Suspects - Police Release Statement by Olayetan(m): 6:19am On Apr 15, 2022
The small girl is stupid and they need to check her mental status, something isn't correct in her brain.
Re: Toyosi Was "Wrongfully Restrained" by the Suspects - Police Release Statement by zicoraads: 6:22am On Apr 15, 2022
Hoocup gone wrong. cheesy
Re: Toyosi Was "Wrongfully Restrained" by the Suspects - Police Release Statement by Mykelslim: 6:22am On Apr 15, 2022
Since I came to realize that the female gender brings about 50% fall of man, I act like watch dogs around them.

7 Likes

Re: Toyosi Was "Wrongfully Restrained" by the Suspects - Police Release Statement by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 15, 2022
A 20year old in the company of boys that early in the morning
Na confirm olosho she be

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyosi Was "Wrongfully Restrained" by the Suspects - Police Release Statement by kaladoz: 6:48am On Apr 15, 2022
If that's the case then she did that in self defense and should be let go.
Re: Toyosi Was "Wrongfully Restrained" by the Suspects - Police Release Statement by Beremx(f): 6:53am On Apr 15, 2022
Nyamiri0:
The girl is a hookup prostitute who went for foursome with 3 guys. They didn't pay up to her expectations and she falsely accused her of rape.
seems you were one of the useless boys. Pray your lovely sister isn’t going to fall victim one day.
Re: Toyosi Was "Wrongfully Restrained" by the Suspects - Police Release Statement by FutureIsFemale(f): 6:56am On Apr 15, 2022
She was raped.
Re: Toyosi Was "Wrongfully Restrained" by the Suspects - Police Release Statement by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 15, 2022
The police have got an avenue for making business. They won't let go without some profits.
Re: Toyosi Was "Wrongfully Restrained" by the Suspects - Police Release Statement by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:04am On Apr 15, 2022
stano2:
Rubbish, she should be jailed for this.
So many innocent men behind bars due to false accusations.
She was raped.
Re: Toyosi Was "Wrongfully Restrained" by the Suspects - Police Release Statement by ALFADOS(m): 7:05am On Apr 15, 2022
Police should please give her 3 hot slap to reset her brain so that next time she won't give false information again, say no to rape, say no to yahoo yahoo, am out

1 Like

Re: Toyosi Was "Wrongfully Restrained" by the Suspects - Police Release Statement by backnbeta(f): 7:14am On Apr 15, 2022
If she was wrongfully restrained, how can her cry for help be false information?

1 Like

Re: Toyosi Was "Wrongfully Restrained" by the Suspects - Police Release Statement by iyke2frankeze: 7:16am On Apr 15, 2022
Who knows their intention of restraining this lady from living? Who knows what would have happened to her if she did not carryout her threat of tweeting that?
Re: Toyosi Was "Wrongfully Restrained" by the Suspects - Police Release Statement by kayperry: 7:24am On Apr 15, 2022
lipsrsealed
CountVersailles:
Nigerians are a funny lot. When the police don't do their job, they complain. When the police do their job, they still complain. Complaining seems to be part of their life because they always the one in the right. What that girl did was very wrong, and she should be prosecuted for it as deterrent for many girls who think they hold the power to tweet whatever suits them in order to discredit anyone else, man or woman. How can you say you were being RAPED and KIDNAPPED, when none of that was happening at all. Ha! You should go to jail for that, honestly. And for the guys to forcefully restrain her from leaving their house? They should also be prosecuted for that. Some twitter warriors will soon start saying shebi she tweeted that she was fine. Okay, we haff heard. But what happened to that first tweet when she was basically screaming on Twitter that she was being assaulted, raped and kidnapped. We should just go to sleep and forget that she ever tweeted that? Haba! Nigerians!

For acquintances, i don't think that "forcefull restraint" holds water cos of high tendencies of "playing" besides force requires physical contact on the victim however the gurl in her confession as not insinuated anything force so where did that come from, i remember there was a time a female friends visited me, i made fun of her so much that she scattered my sitting room in return i lock my door that she won't go until she arranges everything back ... so will yeye npf also call that forcefull restraint. from toyosi statement kill lo faa forcefull bayii or they just want to sha romp those boyz
The world does not profit when a gurl/woman goes down, from reactions it seems people are more disappointed those boyz didnt rape her cos if rape was the case celebs, activist, socialites & even lagos govt would have been having a filled day.

4 Likes

Re: Toyosi Was "Wrongfully Restrained" by the Suspects - Police Release Statement by Lush100(m): 7:25am On Apr 15, 2022
I think the issue here is she raised an alarm.

But with false narrative.

My wife says she doesn't blame her cos she raised alarm.

I said was her phone taken from her? ,she could have texted or called her brother.
Or she can tweet "its seems I am in trouble"

But to say she was raped, is putting the boys life at risk.
. while I understand she its good that she raised alarm, since they were not any forceful issue,
She should call her siblings or say I'm in trouble

2 Likes

Re: Toyosi Was "Wrongfully Restrained" by the Suspects - Police Release Statement by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:33am On Apr 15, 2022
Nigerian police are so funny and very wicked. Did the girl shout that the men restrained her. She posted that she was been raped and not restrained. After affirming that the girl was a regular visitor to this men see where the Nigerian police diverted the matter to.

1 Like

Re: Toyosi Was "Wrongfully Restrained" by the Suspects - Police Release Statement by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:34am On Apr 15, 2022
CountVersailles:
Nigerians are a funny lot. When the police don't do their job, they complain. When the police do their job, they still complain. Complaining seems to be part of their life because they always the one in the right. What that girl did was very wrong, and she should be prosecuted for it as deterrent for many girls who think they hold the power to tweet whatever suits them in order to discredit anyone else, man or woman. How can you say you were being RAPED and KIDNAPPED, when none of that was happening at all. Ha! You should go to jail for that, honestly. And for the guys to forcefully restrain her from leaving their house? They should also be prosecuted for that. Some twitter warriors will soon start saying shebi she tweeted that she was fine. Okay, we haff heard. But what happened to that first tweet when she was basically screaming on Twitter that she was being assaulted, raped and kidnapped. We should just go to sleep and forget that she ever tweeted that? Haba! Nigerians!

She claimed wrongfully restrained, without a camera how do you prove wrongfully restrained.
How do you define wrongfully restrained.

Her brothers tweets that everything was ok, will be her undoing, if the guys decide to sue.

3 Likes

Re: Toyosi Was "Wrongfully Restrained" by the Suspects - Police Release Statement by kayperry: 7:42am On Apr 15, 2022
Beremx:
seems you were one of the useless boys. Pray your lovely sister isn’t going to fall victim one day.

its all about victimization to you buh i think having a healthy society for both genders is worth more.
Being a rape victim is as bad as being falsely accused, whatever gave toyosi the confident to tweet falsely is what the society as being afraid of for decades. If we aint careful & filter wisely "women will soon see rape as a weapon"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyosi Was "Wrongfully Restrained" by the Suspects - Police Release Statement by NoToPile: 7:43am On Apr 15, 2022
Well something must have happened for her to tweet that, why didn't the boys want her to leave too, we don't even know what their intentions were.

In these days of ritual killing maybe she was scared as they didn't allow her leave, Most acts of molestation are carried out by people we know and trust anyways, maybe she shouldn't have wrote kidnap and rape.
'preventing me from leaving might have sounded better grammatically'

I don't blame her for raising an alarm, maybe it should have been worded more carefully, maybe just maybe, but stranger things have happened.

Either way Nigerians should let the police do their job, they no respond wahala, they responded wahala.

Something must have happened for her to raise that alarm though it might seem a false one and the police have said it's wrong full restraining after interrogation we should leave them to do their job ooo.

I feel it's better for her to get arraigned for wrongful information than actually get raped and those boys too arraigned for restraining.

Everybody head go reset.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyosi Was "Wrongfully Restrained" by the Suspects - Police Release Statement by Kdon2: 7:44am On Apr 15, 2022
OnionBandit:

Regular visitor to 3 men with functional pr33ks? cry

It is easier to conclude the man in the pics attached didn't take another bite of the cucumber than to think these guys haven't taken turns to sleep with her on several occasions

Girls of nowadays get mind o! For as long as it will fetch them money, they can go to any extent. Why won't the evil ones use these kind of girls for money rituals nawww?

..A man needs to hold his manhood for his urine to have direction. Parents don't care anymore. They are busy cheating on one another with other born throway partners. The world has changed and it can only get worse.

Well said ma. You can imagine Nigerians having concern for professional olosho!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyosi Was "Wrongfully Restrained" by the Suspects - Police Release Statement by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 15, 2022
For the first time in a very long time, the Nigerian Police are finally doing the right thing. Kudos to them especially Benjamin Hundeyin wink

1 Like

Re: Toyosi Was "Wrongfully Restrained" by the Suspects - Police Release Statement by jrusky(m): 7:50am On Apr 15, 2022
I knew this exactly what happened. They guys are likely trying to stop her from living may be playing pranks or having ulterior motives and the girl took it as not a prank because prank in Nigeria today don't really go as prank it might end as skull minning.
Re: Toyosi Was "Wrongfully Restrained" by the Suspects - Police Release Statement by Kdon2: 7:50am On Apr 15, 2022
SerikiFulani:
Prostitutes everywhere

And my people dey disturb me make I marry

Make I go marry ashewo for house undecided

I rather remain a bachelor till I die grin

These bitches are to be bleeped and dumped

You might just be right o my guy!

1 Like

Re: Toyosi Was "Wrongfully Restrained" by the Suspects - Police Release Statement by RosyIsBlessed: 7:52am On Apr 15, 2022
OnionBandit:

[s]Girls of nowadays get mind o! For as long as it will fetch them money, they can go to any extent. Why won't the evil ones use these kind of girls for money rituals nawww?[/s]

Nothing. Absolutely nothing justifies anyone being used for rituals.
Re: Toyosi Was "Wrongfully Restrained" by the Suspects - Police Release Statement by KangaIye: 7:52am On Apr 15, 2022
Orisirisi
Re: Toyosi Was "Wrongfully Restrained" by the Suspects - Police Release Statement by delpee(f): 7:57am On Apr 15, 2022
iyke2frankeze:
Who knows their intention of restraining this lady from living? Who knows what would have happened to her if she did not carryout her threat of tweeting that?

I agree with you but why is a young lady visiting 3 guys ALONE on a regular basis? Apart from rape and kidnapping, there's the fear of ritual killing. With the way our society is now, a reasonable lady should avoid taking such risks. She needs some form of punishment, no matter how mild, for others to learn from.

1 Like

Re: Toyosi Was "Wrongfully Restrained" by the Suspects - Police Release Statement by delpee(f): 7:59am On Apr 15, 2022
Proudlyngwa:

She claimed wrongfully restrained, without a camera how do you prove wrongfully restrained.
How do you define wrongfully restrained.

Her brothers tweets that everything was ok, will be her undoing, if the guys decide to sue.

The Police will not rely on tweets but written statements.
Re: Toyosi Was "Wrongfully Restrained" by the Suspects - Police Release Statement by Funflipper: 8:00am On Apr 15, 2022
Dbarrzx:
False alarmist must be jailed too....disturbing public peace.

If the alarm was false, why are they charging the boys for unlawful restraint which is the same as hostage taking?
Re: Toyosi Was "Wrongfully Restrained" by the Suspects - Police Release Statement by jaxxy(m): 8:02am On Apr 15, 2022
just like the man who Restrained his wife and kids at gun point at lekki until they paid him all the money he spent on them bah?

in other words Restrained is held hostage. undecided
Re: Toyosi Was "Wrongfully Restrained" by the Suspects - Police Release Statement by Sierusvirus(m): 8:04am On Apr 15, 2022
The law should fine this toyosi for wrongful accusation of kidnapping and Rape.

She should pay damages to those guys humiliated by the police.

All you low reasoning girls of this day believing that the law protects the female more than the male should start having a life and grow up.

A lot wil happen if the law doesn’t prosecute the stupid girl for this nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Toyosi Was "Wrongfully Restrained" by the Suspects - Police Release Statement by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:06am On Apr 15, 2022
delpee:

The Police will not rely on tweets but written statements.

Which makes the situation worse for the police.

What was the written statement before the boys got arrested and detained or you just go ahead to randomly pick up people , detain them , humiliate them until one air head arrives to say she was forcefully restrained, so what was the basis for their arrest.
Re: Toyosi Was "Wrongfully Restrained" by the Suspects - Police Release Statement by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:07am On Apr 15, 2022
But who's 20yrs old?. Hope is the not that granny?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Worker Hacks Into Customers’ Accounts, Transfers N3m (Photo) / Halima Umar: Corper Kidnapped On Her Way To Maiduguri / Victoria Gagariga Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Husband In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.