Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours (48237 Views)

Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Name Their Second Son, “RIOT” / Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours / Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours by Starzo: 7:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
She is a strong woman, strong enough to call off the relationship and kick his stupidd asss. Take a look at the lady he's even cheating with.
she make sense pass Rihanna by far
Re: Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
Then you don't know what beauty is. Ask other guys and hear what they will say.
Starzo:

1 Like

Re: Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
next break up that's about to happen,

Williams uchemba and that Russian girl
Re: Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours by Bizsquad: 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
Rihana should calm down becos ROCKY never pay her dowry. Afterall Men are polygamous in nature and if u doubt me ask king solomon

1 Like

Re: Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
Prosperous111:

You got me laughing out loud grin

Wetin concern all this one with baba omo grin
lol. Na Asap rocky gbensh Rihanna give her belle naa

1 Like

Re: Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours by faithfull18(f): 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
Some men, smh. But some ladies sef, how do you sleep with someone you know is hooked.
Re: Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours by Spherical77(m): 7:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
Starzo:

what do you know? Naija man grin angry
Re: Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours by Enny2013(f): 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
Y do ppl break up quickly bcs of cheating? I can never never cheat o,but I am not dat jealous to leave a partner bcs of cheating. I would rather gv u a second chance if u demand.
But...u wl become worthless to me. No more deep care, genuine love n affection.we wud jus b dere until u walk away urself.
Re: Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours by Prettygirl200(f): 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
The idoult could not even wait for his pregnant gf to put to bed. E don rush go follow where him mama tey born am come out. Men will always act like dogs!!!. Nonsense!
Re: Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours by ultraviolet27(f): 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
Which Man no dey Cheat? It rains everywhere their is no 100% Perfect Man Out there So far He Plays Safe,don't marry a 2nd Wife or no give them Belle You leave ASAP Rocky because He Cheats on You and then go meet ASAP Sandy that Uses Drugs,and abuse You Physically and emotionally, still leave that One and meet another Man who is aggressive, Nags You all the time,and is violent toward You So how many Marriages will you be in ur lifetime?
Their is no Man without Vices that is what the Whites don't know they always expect every Relationship to be Perfect whereas they themselves aren't it ain't as if Rihanah has never Cheated in Her Past Relshp before What Led to Chris Brown Hitting Her and they got Separated? this is not Supporting ASAP Rocky for doing that if what was alleged was true.

But a Man Can't stay with you a female 24 7 indoor be it a Girlfriend or Wife everyday na you go tire even your Pussy go hear am they are not Like your Female Friends that are your amebo gist Partner So See Finish go enter ,Sex will always be the end Result and Wear and Tear go Set in.We Women Should get busy and not Stressing Ourselves abt our Men outside doings!!. .
In fact this Expected Perfection of People will be the Death of Western Civilization it is already happening with the many Broken Homes,Single Parenthood,High Population of Incarceration and violence in the United States.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:
MY MAN TRAILED HER FOR LIKE 5 YEARS, GOT HER, GOT HER PREGNANT, AND WENT BACK TO THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE.
I SUPPORT THIS LEGENDARY MOVE ACCORDING TO THE TALIBAN GOVERNMENT BUT IMAGINE HAVING A BAD BIIIIII LIKE RIHANNA BUT GO CHEAT WITH SOMEONE BENEATH HER?? WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU MEN WANT ABEG?? cheesy

She's the billionaire.

He's the loser.

Yet, if he married her and stayed faithful, he'll be called a simp.
Re: Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours by Starzo: 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Then you don't know what beauty is. Ask other guys and hear what they will say.
what's beautiful about Rihanna with her oversized forehead?...Have you seen her without makeup?

Her successful career is what adds to her attractiveness.

In terms of natural facial beauty she nor join at all

1 Like

Re: Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours by VlamesIffect(f): 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:
MY MAN TRAILED HER FOR LIKE 5 YEARS, GOT HER, GOT HER PREGNANT, AND WENT BACK TO THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE.
I SUPPORT THIS LEGENDARY MOVE ACCORDING TO THE TALIBAN GOVERNMENT BUT IMAGINE HAVING A BAD BIIIIII LIKE RIHANNA BUT GO CHEAT WITH SOMEONE BENEATH HER?? WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU MEN WANT ABEG?? cheesy

More puccy bro grin.....the conquest NEVER ends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours by Starzo: 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
Spherical77:
what do you know? Naija man grin angry

If Rihanna wasn't the global superstar, would you really say she's more attractive facially than the other woman?

Na Rihanna success dey make you think say she fine pass the other girl

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours by Prosperous111(m): 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2022
Sweetplum:
lol. Na Asap rocky gbensh Rihanna give her belle naa

grin
Re: Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours by kamtamark(m): 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
I think Don jazzy will be happy about this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours by baralatie(m): 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
Enny2013:
Y do ppl break up quickly bcs of cheating? I can never never cheat o,but I am not dat jealous to leave a partner bcs of cheating. I would rather gv u a second chance if u demand.
But...u wl become worthless to me. No more deep care, genuine love n affection.we wud jus b dere until u walk away urself.
Even if the guy is baby mama ambassador like this ASAP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours by baralatie(m): 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
kamtamark:
I think Don jazzy will be happy about this
Naa
Re: Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours by CAPSLOCKED: 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

She's the billionaire.

He's the loser.

SHE'S A BILLIONAIRE, HE'S DOING COMFORTABLY WELL WITH HIS MILLIONS. I'M NOT SURE I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT BUT MANY MEN GET MARRIED AND STAY FAITHFUL AND NOBODY CALLS THEM SIMPS. NICE TRY THOUGH.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours by baralatie(m): 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

She's the billionaire.

He's the loser.

She is the billionaires.she is ticket money boy will cash in and has cashed out
On to the next cash babe to bay mama runs
Re: Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours by Adakintroy: 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
Funny people. All ur music sell lust greed and pride but you want to live faithful life's.

The life u sell to others condem you too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours by seyz91(m): 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
cheesy
Faller:
Going by the name ASAP ROCKY, I knew the relationship will hit the ROCKS, Asap

Asap Rocky should change his name to Asap Breaky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours by kendrick9(m): 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
How can anyone cheat on Rihanna
D

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours by Quiny32323: 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
Lexusgs430:
If Rihanna can be served breakfast....... No hope ...... grin

I swear, redpillers no dey get chill 4 life angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours by naikeboy(m): 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
Men will always be men abeg, one pussy is boring bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours by GistFullGround: 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2022

This generation is cursed...

Only God will rescue them!

Re: Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours by IbileIfe: 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
You cannot use pregnancy to trap a player.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
Na wa for these couple. Them ready fit each other. Both have a long history of dating popular Rich celebs just like themselves.
ASAP's history of dating and on and off engagements sef is not even palatable sef. A well known Playboy in the industry. Let them sort themselves after all they are both filthy rich.
Not when Riri is about to put to bed in few weeks from now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours by DerrickzB: 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
baralatie:

The other lady is just the next baby mama nothing to compare about

Swears bro!! This celebrities and their lifestyle eh!!
Re: Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours by tonididdy(m): 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
After all the hype.... Omo shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours by IbileIfe: 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
Starzo:

what's beautiful about Rihanna with her oversized forehead?...Have you seen her without makeup?

Her successful career is what adds to her attractiveness.

In terms of natural facial beauty she nor join at all
Rihanna without makeup.

3 Likes

Re: Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours by Chuzoetoh(m): 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dis is called Olanike Olaniyi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro Buys A New Car / Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) / Bruno Iwuoha Hospitalized In The US (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.