Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,488 members, 7,958,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

Jamb'change Of School/course Form Hiked And Scarce - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb'change Of School/course Form Hiked And Scarce (1613 Views)

Must Read: JAMB To Notify Candidates Of New School/course Selection – Jambstaff / Shekarau Meets Commissioners Over Extension Of School Holiday (Ebola Prevention) / OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb'change Of School/course Form Hiked And Scarce by Anextin(f): 7:06am On Jul 07, 2011
i have two sibilings who sat for jamb. Fortunately for us both results were released and they both made over 200. So when i heard d sale of jamb change of school/ course form was out. I decided to put in my state school as a 2nd choice for one of them. The first week of the sale i bought the card at d rate of 3000. When i came for d collection i found out dat d form is actually sold for 2500 and dat'500 was for filling. I was pissed cos i cant imagin spendin 500 to fill a form when it would cost me just 50 or less to do it on my own. The following wk i went bak to purchase d same card for our last child only to be told dat d card was not available in d jamb office but some staff are sellin it for 3500 and extra 500 for filling. I was shocked. Even till date jamb in owerri doesnt have it but u will stil buy it in d same place for 4000. All staff are in on dis even d security men. Is it how we will move forward in dis nation called naija? And d closing date is friday vailable in d jamb office but some staff are sellin it for 3500 and extra 500 for filling. I was shocked. Even till date jamb in owerri doesnt have it but u will stil buy it in d same place for 4000. All staff are in on dis even d security men. Is it how we will move forward in dis nation called naija? And d closing date is friday

(1) (Reply)

Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti(abuad) Post-ume Admission 2012/2013. / Unn 2012/2013 Pume Results Released. / Thunder Fire JAMB And UNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.