Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Serious Advice Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Serious Advice Needed (1632 Views)

Advice Needed Urgently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Advice Needed!!! Php Yii Vs Python Django / Advice Needed On Programming Language. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Advice Needed by Andrew3(m): 7:34am On Jul 07, 2011
HELLO MY NAIRALAND PROGRAMMERS,  WISH TO SEEK AN ADVICE FROM YOU

I HAVE WORKED FOR RESEARCH IN MOTION FOR ABOUT 6 YEARS NOW, MAKERS OF BLACKBERRY DEVICES,

I HAVE BEEN DEVELOPING BB APPS AND SECURITY SYSTEMS.

MANY OF US IN THE GSMWORLD KNOW THAT RESETING THE BB MEP COUNTER (WRONG CODES ENTERED 10 TIMES)

BECOMES 0 MEP LEFT, WHICH HAS ONLY BEEN POSIBLE VIA DM3 SERVICE IN LODON OR USING ORIGINAL RIM DONGLE. I HAVE SNIFFED SOME DATA IN THE RIM DONGLE AND WAS ABLE TO MAKE AN ALGOSO SIMPLE BUT UNEASY.

NOW ITS TIME TO MAKE EXTRA MONEY, I MADE A TOOL THAT CAN RESET COUNTER, CHANGE BSN (BOARD SERIAL NUMBER) CHANGE IMEI AND PIN AND ALSO READ USER PASSWORD. THE BLACKBERRY CRYPTO ALGORITHM HAS REALLY BEEN A GREAT CHALLENGE TO GSM PROGRAMMERS. MANY GSMLORDS LIKE MANOLE, HAC3RACK, BLANG OFFERD A REASONABLE AMOUNT FOR MA SOURCE CODE FOR I THOUGHT WOULD BE FOOLISH OF ME.

NOW HERE IS MA FEAR, I WISH TO MAKE A SMARTCARD DONGLE PROTECTION AND SELL BECAUSE MANY ARE IN NEED OF THIS WORLDWIDE, BUT THE SO CALLED LORDS ONLY NEED A CLUE AND THEY CAN CRACK MY DONGLE AND START MAKING THEIR BUCKS, OR SHOULD I CREATE A VPN SERVER THAT WILL PEOPLE CAN CONNECT AS CLIENTS AND USE MA SERVICE WHILE I CHARGE PER PHONE? WHAT DO YOU THINK

HERE IS MY SCREENSHOT

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Re: Serious Advice Needed by binkabir(m): 11:03am On Jul 07, 2011
Hello, first Congrats for this milestone.
i think creating a VPN or a forum with authenication using (https) for will be better idea. because when programmer layer their hands on the software i assure you it can be easily decomposed and sold @ N200 kiss kiss in CD's in alaba market square grin grin.
but with this VPN stuff all your code ar behind the screen.
one challenge is which language can do the job perfectly cos you know web scripting languages cant access usb or ports on a system.
Re: Serious Advice Needed by Andrew3(m): 11:19am On Jul 07, 2011
thank you very much and you are 100% right

but the question is i was finalizing on smart card dongle protection

imagine how painful it will be when i have made dongles and end up being cracked

currently people ship blackberry phones from all over the world to dm3 to reset and return

and dm3 uses a new attack with rim has even fixed on new security like the bb 9900

so what some crooks wants now is just the little algo from rim dongle which which a gsmlord

called mobiledoctor has already warned me it will be snatched, should i rather sell it all to manole and become a product support while he is the product manager? cry
Re: Serious Advice Needed by binkabir(m): 11:35am On Jul 07, 2011
that is another idea to seller to a world class software vendor. (but enter a maintenance agreement with them)
its cool, and will expose you a lot of other concepts and ideas and in terms of money you ar 100% sure that at the end of the day u will rip something substantial.
cos when you stand alone you have a chance to lose all or gain all.
Re: Serious Advice Needed by Mobinga: 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2011
binkabir:

that is another idea to seller to a world class software vendor. (but enter a maintenance agreement with them)
its cool, and will expose you a lot of other concepts and ideas and in terms of money you ar 100% sure that at the end of the day u will rip something substantial.

You sabi something.
Re: Serious Advice Needed by Andrew3(m): 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2011
binkabir:

thanks very much very nice idea, think should let some gurus in, i may have a piece than loose all grin

but the point is these people am talking of are not just software vendors they own boxes, big software projects, like blang has z3x box, all samsung lg, he is the leading leader, manole on nokia even sl3 and blackberry, htc, even gevey sim thats ma fear, they will just make it an update on their existing projects.
Re: Serious Advice Needed by binkabir(m): 10:36am On Jul 08, 2011
that is why you need a lawyer to make it clear to the vendor if really you have to go into partnership with them first.
Re: Serious Advice Needed by ittech4real: 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2012
Hey Andy, I have a big idea for you and I can tell you, you don't have to share any code with anyone for now, I presently offer 0 mep left unlocking
and remotely with some guys who I know about how they do major part of the process with putting phones on NAL and all. Let us share minds together, I am willing to give you all the information you might need but please contact me asap.

(1) (Reply)

Crisc 2012 Review Manual / Introducing Flash Into VB6.0 / Gtb Gaps Integration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.