Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,367 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video (52160 Views)

Only Six Animals, 10 Birds In Port Harcourt Zoo, Zero Alocations In 5 Years / Present Condition Of The New Lagos Marcopolo BRT Bus. / Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by Enny2013(f): 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
Wetin do d zoo?
Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by Patrickyemi: 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
Looks good

1 Like

Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by stano2(m): 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kaii
Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by LOVEGINO(m): 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
film3four:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzZzXwjPZCw
Port Harcourt Zoo (also known as PH Zoo) is a state owned zoological park in Port Harcourt city of Rivers State in Nigeria. The zoo was established in 1974 by military governor Alfred Diete-Spiff and was officially opened to the public on 1 October 1975.
I nor dey like dis kind rough play abeg.
Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by Bekermann(m): 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
Still OK compared to the pictures of the animals I saw at Ogba zoo in Benin-City.
Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by yinkus6750(m): 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
Have citizens eaten , before thinking of animals ?
So sorry for the cruelty.
Wrong country to be for now
Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by Ultimas: 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
Good one.
Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by Militant30: 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
G
Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
I made a post like this one day, people scattered and derailed it and the answer I was getting from that post said a lot and it confirmed that Nigeria is nothing but a Zoo . Go and laugh and deal with your sorrow, its medicine for HBP.. Follow this link https://www.nairaland.com/7069927/how-often-visit-local-zoo
Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by achi4u(m): 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2022
Where are the Loins, Zebras, snakes, chimps, hippos and the rest, that Baboon will be regretting why na naija zoo him found himself cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by NwaNimo1(m): 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2022
Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by Navalsadiq(m): 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
I cant believe I just wasted my data watching this rubbish

1 Like

Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by indolomous(m): 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
The presenter looks and sounds like one of the starving animals in the zoo...

1 Like

Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
Wow! One of the most beautiful zoo with feed well animals not like those ones in SW
Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by Obagofixxy: 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
this one Get hope now
Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by Angelfrost(m): 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
I'm actually surprised that they have a zoo to begin with... grin

1 Like

Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by Voiceofthestree: 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
pscad:
lol

check media below
sharp deal
I got it dm
Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by Randy111(m): 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
Lala should come and Sue the op for not posting pictures of the pythons in the zoo. How could he go to zoo and return without pictures of snakes?
Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
Emma4real333:
What a joke, they should free those animals
Haha! Before they escape to their natural habitat they would all end up in the belly for stomach infrastructure
Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by President2001(m): 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
And Wike is forming almighty

1 Like

Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by Angeltjazz2017(m): 7:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
Zoo inside zoo
Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by gazza07(m): 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
Lol. Imagine what they called zoo with underfed animals everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by membranus: 7:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
I hate animals being caged.

It's like a life imprisonment.

Set them free!!!
Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by bizzibodi(m): 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nothing to write home about,apart from few starving lions,ostriches,one chimp,one python,few monkeys,some donkies nothing more.tourim is not wike priority.

1 Like

Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by seyz91(m): 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
Abio
spy24:
humans in Nigeria are in terrible conditions not to talk of animals
Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by greatseed: 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
[quote author=film3four post=111963076][/quote] OP funny ooo cheesy grin mke monkey greet nairaland pple & mods.?

Lolz
Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by Heffalump(m): 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
Bro this zoo is one of the best in Nigeria right now, at least judging from the healthy appearances of those animals in the picture.

Before you doubt me, visit Ogba zoo in Benin City, Edo State capital. Animals there are in the most horrible and pitiable state you can think of. Give them chance and they will all commit suicide. Worst is that they're not fed. If you have passion, you'll end up doing charity for the animals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by Originalsly: 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hmmmm.... to me all these animals have one thing on their mind .... how to commit suicide. Duck with no water to swim... birds with no trees to perch no room to fly ... alligator with not enough water to swim ... monkeys no room to swing ... they need to at least try to put the animals in their natural environment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by Perfecttouchade: 8:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
That's Peacock na bros grin

The part he said monkey greet Nairaland people got me ROFL grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by winner37(m): 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
Buhari's cows are healthy than those animals..
Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by preciousMI1(f): 8:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
Somewhere that the zoo keepers now cut down trees and sell them as fire wood? Empty place, waste of time and money! I wonder why they even open it

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion / Uber Launches "Uberboat In Lagos" - Pictures / Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.