Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video (52156 Views)

Only Six Animals, 10 Birds In Port Harcourt Zoo, Zero Alocations In 5 Years / Present Condition Of The New Lagos Marcopolo BRT Bus. / Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by adolfHitler1934: 8:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
Man102:
No lion?
The other animals ate the Lion due to hunger. That is to tell you how bad the state of that Zoo is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by BobPRESS5(m): 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
Zoo should be looked after very well in Nigeria in general. I don't know why this level of our Zoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by Kelisss: 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
this one is fine. come to Jos and see chumtin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by Ilamina(f): 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
The Zoo used too flourish in the 90s

sucks they didn't maintain the place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by johnland: 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
They should release this animals, it's not by force to make a zoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by Venymen(m): 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nice to see the animals HEALTHY

1 Like

Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by Franking: 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
Zoos in Nigeria are laughable. Nigeria is still over two hundred years behind the likes of South Africa.
Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by Alary: 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
If you call this one a zoo then I'm so disappointed with Rivers govt. The best zoo I have ever visited was the zoological gardens iat UI Ibadan. It had varieties of animal, then if you entered the reptiles section as at then they (snakes)were put in a secluded glass and we are warned not to touch the glass different types of snake and reptiles. Tell me animal you wont find there then. But I dont know the condition of the place now sha.
Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by ubee(m): 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
There is not a single enterprise that is our forte really.
Not one.
meum:
Tourism is not our forte. Smh
Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by MrDoGood(m): 11:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
This is rubbish. Just try and visit Owerri zoo.
Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by InternalAuditor: 11:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
MrDoGood:
This is rubbish. Just try and visit Owerri zoo.

Owerri is a glorified village, so how will a zoo be such village. Show us pictures

1 Like

Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by ubee(m): 12:26am On Apr 16, 2022
Well done for your effort in visiting and recording in the zoo.

But no disrespect though. If you couldn't know the name of That colorful bird just by sighting it, then this type of past time of filming and identifying animals is not for you.

My ten year old self would identify a peacock in a split second after seeing it.
I doesn't prove smartness to knkw it that young. It's just clear it's a peacock.
I mean it's a famous creature na.

2 Likes

Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by MrDoGood(m): 6:16am On Apr 16, 2022
InternalAuditor:

Owerri is a glorified village, so how will a zoo be such village. Show us pictures

With your statement, you've never been there.
Yet, you've jumped into conclusion.
Owerri is not big though, but not for you to call a capital city a village.

NOTE: I'm not from Imo state & I'm not from the east.
Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by InternalAuditor: 7:51am On Apr 16, 2022
MrDoGood:

With your statement, you've never been there.
Yet, you've jumped into conclusion.
Owerri is not big though, but not for you to call a capital city a village.

NOTE: I'm not from Imo state & I'm not from the east.

I am in owerri and it is a glorified village.
Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by kay29000(m): 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2022
"Monkey how are you?" cheesy grin
Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by kay29000(m): 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
Pathokpo:

This is not a zoo. This is an animal detention center

grin
Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by MrDoGood(m): 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2022
InternalAuditor:

I am in owerri and it is a glorified village.

Alright, congratulations and enjoy
Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by Bifwoli: 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
spy24:
humans in Nigeria are in terrible conditions not to talk of animals
...they're living in terrible conditions which are mostly self imposed.
Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by Uchenna10(m): 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2023
I'm planning to visit there,it's there no lion ?
Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by Justkatty(f): 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2023
Uchenna10:
I'm planning to visit there,it's there no lion ?
No need of visiting
Except you're ready to go and treat malaria when you get home because the hoodlums of mosquitoes there ehhh hmm
Secondly, the lions there are nothing different from the regular ekuke you see around because they are not fed .
Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by Uchenna10(m): 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2023
Justkatty:
No need of visiting
Except you're ready to go and treat malaria when you get home because the hoodlums of mosquitoes there ehhh hmm
Secondly, the lions there are nothing different from the regular ekuke you see around because they are not fed .

Thanks .our govt de F big time
Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by sageb: 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
Justkatty:
No need of visiting

That zoo eeehn 😂
Are you back in PH?
Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by Justkatty(f): 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2023
sageb:

That zoo eeehn 😂
Are you back in PH?
Not yet .
You don't want to tell me who you are bah embarassed
Re: Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video by Justkatty(f): 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2023
Uchenna10:

Thanks .our govt de F big time
it is well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Announces Five Airports To Be Reopened By June 21 / Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion / Uber Launches "Uberboat In Lagos" - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.