Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

How Yemi The Fashion Designers Sold Out His Business Using Quality Contents - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Yemi The Fashion Designers Sold Out His Business Using Quality Contents (118 Views)

Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos / Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? / Couple Donate N1m To Man Who Lost His Business To Onitsha Fire (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Yemi The Fashion Designers Sold Out His Business Using Quality Contents by Solo777(m): 9:29am On Apr 15, 2022
Yemi's clothes were top notch, from senators to top men's fabric. His hands made magical clothes yet people would admire his clothes and say "wow"....." Keep it up"....."Nice job".

Weeks turned into months and he wasn't making any sale online.

Just likes and wishful comments.

But something happened to yemi that turned his business around. In less than 2 minutes you'll be done reading what did to start making massive sales and you too can start getting quality customers that would get hooked to you, love you and buy from you with a smile.

Check out what yemi did here....https://howtosellwithcontents.carrd.co/

(1) (Reply)

Best Carpet Cleaning Services In Boronia / Accounting Outsourcing / No Nigerian Company Is Worth $40 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.