Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President (68008 Views)

How Obi Would Become President - Prophet Shalom Kelvin Akinbo / Amaechi's Brother, Dede Amaechi Is Dead: Buhari Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi / Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by Franklyspeakin: 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
SS vs SE. Lols
alsudan:
No be man reveal am to u MOG

Amaechi against Peter Obi will record the highest number of voter turnout ever and will go a long way in healing the wounds of the SE.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by olatuns2017: 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
Niece:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBFBCPAv46s

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcXT-llo7g3/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Pastor Adeboye said God has not told him who will become president

I know after APC primaries

Let's assume

Osibanjo won

Assuming ni ooo

Be sure

2 weeks after

Adeboye will knw who will win 2023 elections

Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by Udemzy05: 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
Rest
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by illuminutty: 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
Amaechi 2023
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by Oracleforce: 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tinubu political e-thug will not.like this....

I'm don't have any grudge against Amaechi becoming the next president but as far as He can remove every traces of Tinubu's bad omen both in Lagos state and the entire country..

On the other hand, this to me is not prophecy, it is a prediction. Amaechi.is close to. power so it is easy for him to be nominated...

All these Naija prophets will keep predicting like betnaija...but none of them saw corona virus coming...
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by Moneyboyz: 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
He's obviously a fake pastor with take visions, only stupid people will digest this.
No one can see the future.
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by charlesditro: 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
shadeze:
This afonja prophet wan give Tinubu and his supporters heart attack.
what is the meaning of this afonja and how did it come about? Everytime afonja!!!
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by ledaman: 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
Some pastors are just born to be stupid
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by ogastone(m): 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
Them don start again
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by virginchaser(m): 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
Judolisco:
members should pray to God if they don't want him ...incase d stuff yiwo e go say na their prayers change am

agba grin grin grin grin grin

Old boy! Why you dey decode Pastor bayi now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by Nauttyprof(m): 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
alsudan:
No be man reveal am to u MOG

Amaechi against Peter Obi will record the highest number of voter turnout ever and will go a long way in healing the wounds of the SE.

What wounds will Amaechi's present heal? Was Jonathan not the president before Buhari took over?
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by LOVEGINO(m): 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by yinkeys(m): 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
habsydiamond:
Just like one predicted England to win the last world cup
They’d win this year’s cup
Very solid team
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by TenQ: 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
Emu4life:
Everybody just dey talk him own.
Meanwhile, the Christian "God" died today, we are still Mourning.
No wonder some people's God said the sun comes out from inside the murky waters and amazingly, some people live there!
SMH!
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by habsydiamond(m): 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
yinkeys:

They’d win this year’s cup
Very solid team
I go remind u.. No worry. U be the new octopus abi
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by kingtokes(m): 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2022
Pastor no see anything nah Green bottle dey distrub him
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by Hope313(m): 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
Skankamola:
Pasto done turn preaching to political campaign.
Lol, � pastor even put clause or options.he said that he has told his disciples to pray against it if they don't want him to be the president. Meaning that, if the so-called prophecy failed to happen he will use that as the basis.
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by Bimpe29: 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
immortalcrown:
Okay oh!
The most important prophecy is "Will Rotimi be a good president or a bad one".

Who will be the president is not what we need to hear. Who will be a good president is what we need to know.
The colossal mistake majority of us made in 2015.
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by Timmzycul11: 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
Khaysee:
This your odd go cut after primary election

E don cut sef
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by Ade00Adeniyi: 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Niger's next president....

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/8HYAQ1.gif[/img]
It pains to hear comrade.sorry zip water grin grin
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by chloride6: 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
Aah.
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by gibsonwales(m): 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hop seh we no go swear for am, after primaries grin
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by 001spice: 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by joetem(m): 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
ovieigho:

Shut up idiot !
I have gotten a lot of quote of enlightenment

Not from frustrated soul like u

hehehehe, its obvious who is frustrated here. Pele
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by otipoju(m): 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
crossbreedwears:
I don't believe any man of God who talks or involve himself in politics.

Then you know nothing about real men of God.

Moses,Joshua, Samuel, Elijah ,Elisha, Nathan, Daniel, Jonah, Ezra, Nehemiah were all nen of God actively involved in the political affairs of their time..as prophets and administrators
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by frog12: 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
rotimi is good except those CHINESE trains always break down grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by Denoh68: 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
TAAAAA, YOU WANT TO GRAB HIM,ONYE ORI
spotmataz:

It is actually that Yoruba 'Rotimi'. He was raised in Surulere, in Rivers State he is seen as a Yoruba man
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by callthefred: 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
ovieigho:
grin

But I don’t think it’s own “Rotimi “ is that Yoruba name that means “durotimi”( Rotimi) o
I think rivers has names like “ ebiitimi “, ndutimi “rotimi…etc ….which might be different meanings

Actually it is the Yoruba Rotimi. The man himself once told me his parents lived in Lagos and as a mark of solidarity to their Lagos community and sense of belonging, the father decided to name him Rotimi which seems a popular idea with Igbos in Yoruba land
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by jaxxy(m): 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
it's very likely so.
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
ovieigho:
grin

But I don’t think it’s own “Rotimi “ is that Yoruba name that means “durotimi”( Rotimi) o
I think rivers has names like “ ebiitimi “, ndutimi “rotimi…etc ….which might be different meanings

And who cares about this?
As in, what does it have to do with anything? Must you pit on tribe against the other, using subtle means?
I'm just wondering what brought about this. You even called him "it's" chai.
Issoright.
Rotimi Amaechi is the man #2023
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
I'm not saying I believe what this man is saying is true or form God.
But I'm saying that I want Amaechi in Aso Rock in 2023. He will be a sharp President.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by Freddo99(m): 11:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
do u think amechi must be president becos buhari want him to succeed him? watch what will happen in 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) / Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Woman Wearing Biafra Outfit (Video, Photos) / Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.