Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

How Do I Book A Schengen Visa Appointment With The German Embassy, Lagos? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Book A Schengen Visa Appointment With The German Embassy, Lagos? (1312 Views)

How Do I Go About Medical Appointment With Iom For Canada Student Visa / Banned From UK, Can I Still Get A Schengen Visa ? / How To Package A Schengen Visa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Book A Schengen Visa Appointment With The German Embassy, Lagos? by KolaSteven(m): 11:01am On Apr 15, 2022
Goodday NLers,

I have a tech conference coming up in Berlin by June where I'm confirmed to speak and I understand that I'd be needing a Schengen visa for my travels. Due to this, I have been checking the Lagos Embassy's Schengen Visa appointment slot booking page (https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/appointment_showMonth.do) for more than a week, but I always have the "no appointments available at this time" prompt.

How do you folks usually book your Schengen Visa Appointment with the Germany Consulate General in Lagos?
Re: How Do I Book A Schengen Visa Appointment With The German Embassy, Lagos? by A007: 11:52pm On Aug 30, 2022
Hello Kola, did you get any luck with this please. In a similar situation.
Thanks
Re: How Do I Book A Schengen Visa Appointment With The German Embassy, Lagos? by meetme01: 7:53am On Oct 26, 2022
Also in the same shoe. People say it's usually available at night. I have done this for the past fee days,yet no dat
Re: How Do I Book A Schengen Visa Appointment With The German Embassy, Lagos? by meetme01: 7:53am On Oct 26, 2022
KolaSteven:
Goodday NLers,

I have a tech conference coming up in Berlin by June where I'm confirmed to speak and I understand that I'd be needing a Schengen visa for my travels. Due to this, I have been checking the Lagos Embassy's Schengen Visa appointment slot booking page (https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/appointment_showMonth.do) for more than a week, but I always have the "no appointments available at this time" prompt.

How do you folks usually book your Schengen Visa Appointment with the Germany Consulate General in Lagos?

Did you later get it sorted? If yes, kindly guide. Thanks
Re: How Do I Book A Schengen Visa Appointment With The German Embassy, Lagos? by KolaSteven(m): 4:00am On Nov 09, 2022
meetme01:

Did you later get it sorted? If yes, kindly guide. Thanks

Yes, I did. But I got processed my visit visa via the Italian embassy though. I was in Italy for a week, then went to Germany the second week.

(1) (Reply)

New UK Home Secretary Clamps Down On 'Out Of Control' Nigerian Immigration / Germany Or Malaysia For Masters Programme / Help Needed On Studying In Finland Or Belgium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.