Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Germany Or Malaysia For Masters Programme - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Germany Or Malaysia For Masters Programme (1316 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / Moving To Germany Or Belgium Soon / Advice Needed: Should He Travel To Germany Or Hustle In Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Germany Or Malaysia For Masters Programme by bird200: 8:03am On Sep 05, 2011
Good day nairalanders,
please wud love sincere opinion on this issue, a friend of mine is confused on whether to go to germany or malaysia for her masters programme, she is also considering working as well, dats student jobs i guess, so she is confused on which of this two countries would be helpful for this purpose, where she could work and school,
she is looking at this countries because she does not have bulky money for expensive msc programme in places like usa and co, pls kindly drop ur candid advice,
thanks to u all
Re: Germany Or Malaysia For Masters Programme by JagaJaga1: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2011
Wetin go make person compare Germany and Malaysia!
Re: Germany Or Malaysia For Masters Programme by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 05, 2011
bicycle and power bike which one do you like?
Re: Germany Or Malaysia For Masters Programme by dustydee: 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2011
Germany of course
Re: Germany Or Malaysia For Masters Programme by collinsfbi(m): 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2011
Good day nairalanders,
please wud love sincere opinion on this issue, a friend of mine is confused on whether to go to germany or malaysia for her masters programme, she is also considering working as well, dats student jobs i guess, so she is confused on which of this two countries would be helpful for this purpose, where she could work and school,
she is looking at this countries because she does not have bulky money for expensive msc programme in places like usa and co, pls kindly drop your candid advice,
thanks to u all

Germany is better of, she can visit http://www.daad.de/deutschland/index.en.html for more info

Gbammmmmmmmm over and out !!!
Re: Germany Or Malaysia For Masters Programme by juzme: 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2011
I don't think at this 21st century with so many technology that people should still be so ignorant of some common things like knowing a little about countries economy. Some Nigerians still believe that abroad is abroad.
From time to time we read people in the forum comparing developing countries and developed countries in terms of their economy, education etc.
Someone would want to compare Belarus to Canada, UK to Russia etc.
Re: Germany Or Malaysia For Masters Programme by akinbimatt: 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2011
@ poster"Germany is far beta, :hmm, whr I wanna be, "But the question is does your friend have 1.8m to put in a german blocked account for her to get a student visa?I mean german blocked account not any account o" That is it o.everything have changed o!
Re: Germany Or Malaysia For Masters Programme by mikkyangel(m): 12:37am On Sep 06, 2011
Think

(1) (Reply)

Thanks / Dubai Visa / Woman Wears Only Underwear To The Airport To Reduce Security Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.