Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

I Need Valve Steam Deck Handheld Console - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Need Valve Steam Deck Handheld Console (8080 Views)

5 Good Pc Games To Play On Steam Deck Handheld Console / Help!!!!. I Can't Create Steam Account / Need Games For Psp Handheld Console (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Valve Steam Deck Handheld Console by Toneyo(m): 11:59am On Apr 15, 2022
Hello NL Gamers!!!

Where can I get Valve Steam Deck in Lagos State? If anyone have for sale, should reply me on this post.

Re: I Need Valve Steam Deck Handheld Console by Crafteck1: 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
E go hard plus what makes you feel you need it
Re: I Need Valve Steam Deck Handheld Console by Toneyo(m): 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
Because It's a PC handled console. I can play it whenever I find time.

Nepa frustrates me a lot cause I only find time to my PS4 on late weekend nights due to work. I cant run generator all through the night because it is not allowed in the estate where I leave.

Crafteck1:
E go hard plus what makes you feel you need it

1 Like

Re: I Need Valve Steam Deck Handheld Console by Crafteck1: 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
Toneyo:

Nepa frustrates me a lot cause I only find time to my PS4 on late weekend nights due to work. I cant run generator all through the night because it is not allowed in the estate where I leave.

Get inverter,get Nintendo switch, valve deck should be abiut 250k but nigerians would sell it 500k if imported

10 Likes

Re: I Need Valve Steam Deck Handheld Console by Toneyo(m): 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
Crafteck1:

Get inverter,get Nintendo switch, valve deck should be abiut 250k but nigerians would sell it 500k if imported

Nintendo switch has many titles but not that great games like triple A games. I see most of it titles as kids games. The graphics are not that great.

For the price; you are right! Maybe I should reason a gaming laptop.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Valve Steam Deck Handheld Console by Crafteck1: 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
Toneyo:

Nintendo switch has many titles but not that great games like triple A games. I see most of it titles as kids games. The graphics are not that great.

For the price; you are right! Maybe I should reason a gaming laptop.

Asus rtx 2070 super for 650k available
Re: I Need Valve Steam Deck Handheld Console by Angel55555(m): 4:07am On Apr 16, 2022
The deck is a beast. It has a lot of titles at lunch thanks to steam services. It offers more gaming options than any available handheld device and it's the most powerful.

1 Like

Re: I Need Valve Steam Deck Handheld Console by Toneyo(m): 10:45am On Apr 16, 2022
Crafteck1:

Asus rtx 2070 super for 650k available

That's very expensive. Though the specs are high.
Re: I Need Valve Steam Deck Handheld Console by Toneyo(m): 10:47am On Apr 16, 2022
Angel55555:
The deck is a beast. It has a lot of titles at lunch thanks to steam services. It offers more gaming options than any available handheld device and it's the most powerful.

That's why I want this handheld. I can play anytime I'm free or less busy.
Re: I Need Valve Steam Deck Handheld Console by Crafteck1: 11:21am On Apr 16, 2022
Angel55555:

Not really powerful, ita a ryzen apu, low to mid spec, on small screen it looks good, on full screen, its not
Re: I Need Valve Steam Deck Handheld Console by Moneyboyz: 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
Crafteck1:

They will then blame the dollar.
if dollar to naira rose by 10 naira, Igbo boys will add 200 naira and Blame the high exchange rate.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Valve Steam Deck Handheld Console by Angel55555(m): 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
Crafteck1:

Not really powerful, ita a ryzen apu, low to mid spec, on small screen it looks good, on full screen, its not
It's more powerful than any other handheld devices including the switch and it has a really good library of AAA games. It's true it is not a big hitter among the high end specs gaming laptops but for a handheld device it's pretty good
Re: I Need Valve Steam Deck Handheld Console by Crafteck1: 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
Angel55555:

It's more powerful than any other handheld devices including the switch and it has a really good library of AAA games. It's true it is not a big hitter among the high end specs gaming laptops but for a handheld device it's pretty good
above average in aaa, top 5 in windows handheld, comes behind aya neo and some others, not sure the names, best when it comes to prize to form, power

1 Like

Re: I Need Valve Steam Deck Handheld Console by olaremint(m): 3:04am On Apr 17, 2022
Jiji will be your best bet to get it
Re: I Need Valve Steam Deck Handheld Console by Toneyo(m): 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
olaremint:
Jiji will be your best bet to get it

It's not on jiji. I have searched for it there multiple times.
Re: I Need Valve Steam Deck Handheld Console by jeff1607(m): 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
Angel55555:

The Aya neo pro 2022 beats it but not price friendly since they want to sell their console only and not games
Re: I Need Valve Steam Deck Handheld Console by jeff1607(m): 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
Toneyo:

It's not on jiji. I have searched for it there multiple times.

It won’t be available for Nigerians without a steam account plus even if you do have one, you got to wait in line for one. The switch has lots of AAA games most people aren’t aware of, bayonetta 3 is on the switch , depending on your genre of games

The aya neo pro is available for sale
Re: I Need Valve Steam Deck Handheld Console by Angel55555(m): 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2022
jeff1607:

The Aya neo pro 2022 beats it but not price friendly since they want to sell their console only and not games
The Aya neo pro is $1400 while the deck is just $400 and you can play the same games on it right?
Why would anyone of spend $1100 more just to get an overhyped handheld device when you can get the deck for $400 or am I missing something ?
Re: I Need Valve Steam Deck Handheld Console by jeff1607(m): 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
Angel55555:

The Aya neo pro is $1400 while the deck is just $400 and you can play the same games on it right?
Why would anyone of spend $1100 more just to get an overhyped handheld device when you can get the deck for $400 or am I missing something ?

The aren’t selling games compared to the deck plus you can get emulators running on it as much as the steam deck, the deck won’t just be available to just anyone for now , no one is willing to sell their decks for now and some will buy and hold just as they did with the ps5
Re: I Need Valve Steam Deck Handheld Console by Angel55555(m): 7:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
jeff1607:

The aren’t selling games compared to the deck plus you can get emulators running on it as much as the steam deck, the deck won’t just be available to just anyone for now , no one is willing to sell their decks for now and some will buy and hold just as they did with the ps5
True makes sense now
Re: I Need Valve Steam Deck Handheld Console by BlaqFaze: 9:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
Angel55555:

Valve are selling the steam deck at a loss, they plan to make profit through software (steam). Aya neo don't have that advantage and it's not overhyped

1 Like

Re: I Need Valve Steam Deck Handheld Console by Angel55555(m): 10:36am On Apr 19, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Valve are selling the steam deck at a loss, they plan to make profit through software (steam). Aya neo don't have that advantage and it's not overhyped
Noted. I actually watched some YouTube videos about the Aya neo. It's really impressive but too expensive and most people would rather use that money to get a real laptop
Re: I Need Valve Steam Deck Handheld Console by Toneyo(m): 9:44am On Apr 22, 2022
jeff1607:

It won’t be available for Nigerians without a steam account plus even if you do have one, you got to wait in line for one. The switch has lots of AAA games most people aren’t aware of, bayonetta 3 is on the switch , depending on your genre of games

The aya neo pro is available for sale

Seems I will look inwards on switch AAA games.

My genre's is tactical war games like battlefield, call of duty and sniper elite 4.
Re: I Need Valve Steam Deck Handheld Console by jeff1607(m): 9:46am On Apr 22, 2022
Toneyo:

Seems I will look inwards on switch AAA games.

No problemo
Re: I Need Valve Steam Deck Handheld Console by Discombulator: 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
Toneyo:

Just so you know,the battery sucks if you run windows on it, obviously you'd have to because steam os don't support all games
Re: I Need Valve Steam Deck Handheld Console by IbrahimMav: 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
jeff1607:

Nah the best gaming handheld right now is Steam deck.
Aya neo pro has a better cpu but bottlenecked by its gpu.
And this is where Steam deck is superior. Thanks to its powerful gpu, it runs AAA games better on 15 Watts than Aya neo pro on 28watts.
Aya neo doesn't have a prayer of besting steam deck until Aya neo 2 rolls out.
It's supposed to be twice as powerful as steam deck....we will see.
As of right now tho, Steam deck is the better gaming handheld and a better value for money.
Re: I Need Valve Steam Deck Handheld Console by jeff1607(m): 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
IbrahimMav:

Nah the best gaming handheld right now is Steam deck.
Aya neo pro has a better cpu but bottlenecked by its gpu.
And this is where Steam deck is superior. Thanks to his powerful gpu, it runs AAA games better on 15 Watts than Aya neo pro on 28watts.
Aya neo doesn't have a prayer of besting steam deck until Aya neo 2 debuts.
It's supposed to be twice as powerful as steam deck....we will see.
As of right now tho, Steam deck is the better gaming handheld and a better value for money.

You got anyone ready to sell a steam deck?
Re: I Need Valve Steam Deck Handheld Console by IbrahimMav: 7:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
jeff1607:

Nope.
Re: I Need Valve Steam Deck Handheld Console by jakizio42(m): 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
jeff1607:

Yh i do
Re: I Need Valve Steam Deck Handheld Console by jeff1607(m): 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
jakizio42:

Yh i do

Your contact pls
Re: I Need Valve Steam Deck Handheld Console by jakizio42(m): 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
jeff1607:

Your contact pls

Re: I Need Valve Steam Deck Handheld Console by legendary2002(m): 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
BRAND NEW
Steam deck available
512gb

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sega Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Mercy / How To Extract PS2 ISO Game From Zip File 2021 Update / Help! Cheat Codes For Pes 2011 Mobile Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.