Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics (4429 Views)

Yahaya Bello Moves To Displace Ganduje As APC Chairman, Posters Flood Abuja / Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) / 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by Whiteangel1234: 12:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
What is your take on this ?

I still believe Tinubu and Osibanjo are together trying to play mind games with Nigerians

We woke up in Abuja this morning to see this pasted all over the streets.

This is in very bad taste!

Is this a campaign?

I hope the PYO team will not descend into the gutter with them sha. Please take the higher ground.
Nigerians will make their choice.

#PoliticsOfBitterness

1 Like

Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by Tetrahedron: 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
grin grin grin
Drugnubu is really desperate

17 Likes

Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by MadamVanessa(f): 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
shocked

Since Osinbajo declared is presidential ambition, Tinubu urchins have been so miserable and frustrated. These same people said that Osinbajo is nothing before Tinubu, that Tinubu will crush him in primaries.

Tinubu is that strong and mighty as his urchins made us to understand,yet still they're scared, miserable and frustrated since the day vice president osibanjo made his declaration which he has the right to just as other Nigerians. Even though I may not support him, as I have my candidate already.

I have never seen people as foolish as those supporting Tinubu.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by ignis: 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
Where is the flooding here?

4 Likes

Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by obiekunie01: 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
grin grin grin

confusion in their camp!

Amaechi is a goal! grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by Massiveglory: 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
If at all there is a judas, that title will go Confindently to Jagaban. His betrayal is unmatched. There is nobody cannot betray. If he needs to betray his wife for power, he will do it.

9 Likes

Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by Nigerialabalaba: 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
hmmmm. odale

2 Likes

Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by Beremx(f): 12:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
Jagabandits on the loose trying to dent the image of Osinbajo.
Osinbajo is a million times better than Tinubu

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by PlayerMeji: 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
Though, I feel betrayed but I know one of the qualities of the Yorubas is genuine empathy, the ability to place one's self in someone else's shoes when given enough cogent reasons and facts not when threatened or abused.

That's why we now have the word 'liberal Yoruba people'.

I feel for Osinbajo because I know honestly, it will take more than loyalty and honor to deny yourself of power and position that is staring at you in the face like it is to Osinbajo.
Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by vibre: 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
Pained tinubu hoodlums are behind it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by basilo101: 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
Operation wettie part 2 loading
Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by PointZerom: 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2022

Tinubu is the main JUDAS.

11 Likes

Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by NwaAmaikpe: 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
shocked

The one who has watched and kept silent as Fulani herdsmen maraud, displace and subjugate his people to Cote D'Ivoire refugees just for his selfish ambition is not a traitor.

But the one who knows Tinubu has no good intentions for the country and is contesting to help restore the country is a traitor.
Loyalty does not mean one should not have ambitions.

Peter Obi is contesting against the man who was his principal in the last election. But the same people who see Osinbajo's declaration as an act of treachery do not see it as being disloyal.

The Yorubas are mostly educated but I'd never understand this selective sophisticated ignorance.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by PointZerom: 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tinubu should not be allowed in any capacity. He has nothing to offer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by TheRareGem1(f): 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
We know whose hand work Is this. But OP...where is the "flood". These people won't quit shaming themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by Truthisunique2: 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
Op if you still believe those whose life ambition is at stake is playing mind games

Then you better learn, abi you think when buhari talked of eliminators he was kidding

You talking principalities and BAT of darkness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by Joylove2324(f): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
So much bad blood against Osinbajo since he declared his interest to run.

1 Like

Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by Shooyie: 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nawa o! We aren't ready in this Nigeria honestly. We believe in compensation with sensitive positions.

1 Like

Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by Ahmed0336(m): 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
Which part of Abuja?

Nawa o, politics is indeed a dirty game.

1 Like

Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by festacman(m): 12:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tinubu is never Prof. Osinbajo's master. Yes, he appointed him as a commissioner having observed his intellect and passion. And he was resourceful and offered bright reform proposals and policy ideas. Thus, he was loyal to Tinubu as a political associate who reserves the right to pursue his political aspiration.

He didn't betray anybody. There was no agreement that Osinbajo will be tied to Tinubu forever. He has his life to live. There is no cooperative society in politics but alignment and realignment to achieve personal political goals.

Tinubu's camp should focus on issues because continuous attacks on Osinbajo will eventually be counterproductive, making Osinbajo more popular.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by ivandragon: 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hmm...

I think this is becoming more serious & might end up being a 'do or die' affair... if the muckraking continues, it would be difficult for either to step down for the other amicably without losing face...

Also, I find it interesting for the position of PMB & APC in general when looking at who succeeds PMB...

If APC truly believes that the PMB/VPYO combination berthed good governance, it would make sense that the VP who was instrumental to the 'achievements' be given the opportunity to continue the 'good' work.

However, pmb not supporting the VP would mean that all the hype about the VP was just noise & the VP is not competent enough... which in turn would mean the government had been lying all along about how good the VP was...

1 Like

Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by Advocate500: 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
This where Tinubu and his supporters lost it,sympathy for Osinbajo right or wrongly will be the order of the day.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by Officialgarri: 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
I can see Igbo handwriting all over this
Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by MonkeyMods(m): 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
I can see stupid Tifnubu urchins handwriting in this

2 Likes

Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by Dengoh(m): 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
Seriously?
Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by Mayour11(m): 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
Talk is cheap... let us keep our fingers crossed.
I think the argument shouldn't be about why Osinbajo is contesting, they should simply work towards winning the primary election.
Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by okefranci: 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
kiss
Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by Foolishbuhari: 2:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Since Osinbajo declared is presidential ambition, Tinubu urchins have been so miserable and frustrated. Same these people said that Osinbajo is nothing before Tinubu, that Tinubu will crush him in primaries.

Tinubu is that strong and mighty as his urchins made us to understand,yet still them are scared, miserable and frustrated since the day vice president osibanjo made his declaration which he has the right to just as other Nigerians. Even though I may not support him, as I have my candidate already.

I have never seen people as foolish as those supporting Tinubu.

Immediately Peter Obi declared, tifnubu urchins ultimately left campaigning for him, to attack Peter Obi. Then Osibanjo declared and they've kept up attacking Peter Obi with a sprinkle of Osibanjo slander here and there.

They have abandoned their drugie project and concentrated on hauling abuses and a campaign of calumny on the two better candidates cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by mekonglobal(m): 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
What do you expect? Their paymaster Tinubu himself said it, that," I am ready to fight dirty" .There you have it live and direct.

1 Like

Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by mekonglobal(m): 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
Officialgarri:
I can see Igbo handwriting all over this
Then i put it you that you're officially blind.

4 Likes

Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
grin

By the time PIGs understand what's up truly...

It would be game over and wailing for next 4 years loaded...

Just watch.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: States Peter Obi Can/will Win (Pictures) - Report / How Tinubu Outsmarted Buhari And The Aso Rock Cabal >. Inside Story. / PDP Abandoned North East To Boko Haram – Senate President, Ahmad Lawan (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.