Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,867 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics (4454 Views)

Yahaya Bello Moves To Displace Ganduje As APC Chairman, Posters Flood Abuja / Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) / 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by Oplomo: 2:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
The work of yoruba bullion van bandits.

ewedu vs ewedu.

I love this thread. grin
Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by Oplomo: 2:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Since Osinbajo declared is presidential ambition, Tinubu urchins have been so miserable and frustrated. Same these people said that Osinbajo is nothing before Tinubu, that Tinubu will crush him in primaries.

Tinubu is that strong and mighty as his urchins made us to understand,yet still them are scared, miserable and frustrated since the day vice president osibanjo made his declaration which he has the right to just as other Nigerians. Even though I may not support him, as I have my candidate already.

I have never seen people as foolish as those supporting Tinubu.

Lol..

cc: trutharena, are you a Tinubu urchin. or an odale midget minion? grin
Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by Oplomo: 2:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

By the time PIGs understand what's up truly...

It would be game over and wailing for next 4 years loaded...

Just watch.

ewedu vs ewedu gbas gbos dey sweet me like yam porridge.

yoruba will not be president, they are not united.
Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by SweetiliciousD: 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
Massiveglory:
If at all there is a judas, that title will go Confindently to Jagaban. His betrayal is unmatched. There is nobody cannot betray. If he needs to betray his wife for power, he will do it.

Ambode's betrayal comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
Oplomo:

ewedu vs ewedu gbas gbos dey sweet me like yam porridge.

yoruba will not be president, they are not united.

Learn how to use punctuation marks and capitalization first.

Instead of ranting unproductively.

Ciao.
Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by culcat(m): 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
He said he is going to fight dirty
So, I’m not surprise.
Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by Oplomo: 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:

Learn how to use punctuation marks and capitalization first.

Instead of ranting unproductively.

Ciao.

English teacher, why you no go lecture all those your dirty taxi drivers wey dey drive ricketty Nissan micra for Ibadan? grin

None of dem sabi speak common pidgin, yet una dey claim most educated. Mugus. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
Thought AFONJAs are United?
So what's the meaning of all these unnecessary nonsense.?
Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by eddie7: 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
In 2019 Akinwunmi Ambode was about to be denied 2nd term as Lagos Governor, he approach his colleagues to help him beg Asiwaju. The APC Governors forum met Tinubu in Abuja, their Chairman Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi state prostrated before Asiwaju the godfather.

Their reguest was not granted, Ambode was replaced by Sanwoolu. The APC Governors forum were dissapointed and embarrassed.

Today reluctantly Asiwaju was before the APC Governors led by the same Atiku Bagudu who went and postrated before Asiwaju. He is seeking for their help and support the way Osinbajo did yesterday.

The Governors are in control of the delegates that will vote in the primary. One good turn they say deserve another. Is this not the time for the Governors to pay back Tinubu in his own coins. Time will tell.

Interesting times ahead.
Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by gabolak(m): 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
This is pure madness.
The kind of bitter politics that we play in this part of the world will make it difficult for a true democracy to really grow here. There is no issue-based campaign.
What we have is the politics of "pull him down" once he is not for us.
The campaign is of calumny and sentiment.
Everyone has his or her destiny to fulfill in life and your own design does not disturb my own from coming to fruition.

Let the political class stop the scaremongering and focus on what they have to offer the masses.
Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by ChoCho54(f): 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
ivandragon:
Hmm...

I think this is becoming more serious & might end up being a 'do or die' affair... if the muckraking continues, it would be difficult for either to step down for the other amicably without losing face...

Also, I find it interesting for the position of PMB & APC in general when looking at who succeeds PMB...

If APC truly believes that the PMB/VPYO combination berthed good governance, it would make sense that the VP who was instrumental to the 'achievements' be given the opportunity to continue the 'good' work.

However, pmb not supporting the VP would mean that all the hype about the VP was just noise & the VP is not competent enough... which in turn would mean the government had been lying all along about how good the VP was...
Hmmmm... this is a new twist.

I think you should open a thread for this. Why won't buhari fully deploy his weight to help his vice whom he said he loves dearly like a son?

1 Like

Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by Mooh247: 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
ChoCho54:
Hmmmm... this is a new twist.

I think you should open a thread for this. Why won't buhari fully deploy his weight to help his vice whom he said he loves dearly like a son?

Same VP that Buhari no gree hand over to
Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by ChoCho54(f): 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mooh247:

Same VP that Buhari no gree hand over to
Stay out of this. Isn't he star boy again??
The best vice president ever?
Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by Mooh247: 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
ChoCho54:
Stay out of this. Isn't he star boy again??
The best vice president ever?

This iragbiji woman sef... Anyways June 1 is almost here una go know who Jagaban be for this country
Re: Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics by ChoCho54(f): 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mooh247:

This iragbiji woman sef... Anyways June 1 is almost here una go know who Jagaban be for this country
Omor I can't wait!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) / Your Contribution Towards Vision 2020 And The 7-points Agenda. / Postal Address Of The Nigerian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.