Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,918 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt (36194 Views)

Tonye Princewill Quits APC Over Muslim-Muslim Presidential Ticket / Tonye Princewill Quits APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Tonye Princewill: Why I've Refused To Insult Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by Seyiemath(m): 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
Sad
Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by habiloo: 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by cuffjohnny8: 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
Get your beautiful gifts. Chat me up on WhatsApp +2349080282943

Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by northernpatriot: 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
Rivers and Blood politics
Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
Thank God for your life
Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by bonnyhope: 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
People that came to assassinate you will have time scattering the whole house

Politicians and cook up stories

I think this one is looking for empathy votes

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by vengertime: 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mad people, they've started killing each other
Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
abeg sharap. burna boi..the people with your oil wells,destroying your means of living,polluting the entire region..you didn't make pkim..

Ijoh:
Dont do that with Ijaw or else we burn down the whole area.
That's an Ijaw man from Kalabari clan be warned.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by Jamesbiodun(m): 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
The story get kleg jare, wetin assassin's dey find for shelf sad
Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by lexy2014: 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
Officialgarri:
PDP is playing all their cards. Either you bow or death. Such an evil party

But is PDP as evil as APC?
Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by Sunsets: 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
My gut feelings says staged. It obviously looks staged. PR things.
stopthecycle:
Gunmen have attacked the home of APC Governorship Aspirant, Prince Tonye Princewill in Port Harcourt, the early hours of today. The assailants did not cart away with any valuables but left when they could not find Tonye Princewill.

Prince Tonye Princewill released this statement few minutes ago on the incident:

Princewill Press Release

I can confirm that in the early hours of this morning my house was broken in to. The target was clearly me, as the intruders headed straight for what they thought was my room, broke in and met my absence. Nothing of value was taken, except the hard drive of the CCTV recorder, which leads me to conclude, they had only one objective. My elimination.

I want to thank God that the devil is a liar and His children will always be protected. Thankfully I am well and nobody in my household was hurt, but this is a stark reminder that the 2023 political season has started and those who can not win on the field, will seek other ways to attain power. It may have worked in the past, but not here and not now.

Let me assure my well wishers and my supporters that this incident has not deterred me, rather it has made me more committed to their cause. A more peaceful Rivers state, where all can sleep with both eyes closed and our youths can engage in meaningful activities, that can put food on their family’s tables. Brick house is still our destination.

We are clearly a threat to someone. That person and their group of persons will soon be exposed. In the meantime, I ask for your prayers and your support and some privacy. Any additional detail we have will be released to you via the security agencies. Let them do their jobs. Men from the security agencies are currently on the scene and I have every confidence that justice will be done.

Signed

Prince Tonye T.J.T Princewill
(BEng, MSc, DIC)

https://www.facebook.com/100052881515696/posts/509805054125541/?app=fbl

https://www.facebook.com/100022494105034/posts/1164152654344527/?app=fbl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by slowice(m): 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
This one look staged... Omo no publicity is bad publicity grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by kingyakos: 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
U just showed us someone's compound and called it an attack
Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by BelSprit: 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
Officialgarri:
APC and PDP are both guilty of this vile act
Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by TruthinAction: 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
Politics in Nigeria is indeed a dirty game.
Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by AmazingELixir: 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
grin

This yeye man that can't even pull through APC primaries is chest beating...apc has no place in Rivers state....if they like they should do their staging to attract attention....pdp will continue to govern Rivers state.
Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by Bright2(m): 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
ikaboy:
Nyesom! Nyesom!! Nyesom!!!
Nyesom have nothing to do with this one , he's just publicizing his ignorance.
No be today we pass this level of staged attack.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
Thunder fire the CCTV cameras, na me you wan capture abi! The thieves na educated ones ooh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
Fake
Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by afamaustin(m): 4:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
pH is not even save.
Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by Tomek09(m): 4:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ijoh:
Dont do that with Ijaw or else we burn down the whole area.
That's an Ijaw man from Kalabari clan be warned.
Empty noise makers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by Tomek09(m): 4:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
Politics.
Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by DerrickzB: 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mysticwebb:
Nowhere is safe anymore.

Isn’t it obvious this is just a ruse?? How did they know his cctv room and hard drive
Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by DerrickzB: 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
derecho:
Expect real and staged attacks just to trend.

Finally a thinker!! Thanks brother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by derecho(m): 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
All Thanks To God sir
DerrickzB:

Finally a thinker!! Thanks brother
Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by cp3o: 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
Officialgarri:

APC the party of angels. Yimu...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Viral Whatsapp Voice Note Of Impending Attack On Badagry / Atiku, Obi Score Zero As Kwankwaso Wins Polling Unit / GRA Phase3, Port Harcourt After Rainfall (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.