Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne (55160 Views)

Fan Thrown Off Stage For Interrupting Davido At Rick Ross' Lagos Concert (Video) / Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover / Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by seyz91(m): 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
cheesy
SmellySperm:
Olosho go dey eko hotel dey wait Rozzay grin
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by seyz91(m): 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
cheesy
Funkyswagzz:
Did he say maybarch music? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by oloyedprince1(m): 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
2016 clean Hyundai Sonata sport car for sale at 9m, DM

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by Blakpot: 11:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
Rick Ross?
"Magnificent flow"? lol
More like kindergarten rhyme.
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by bukas15(m): 11:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
Revolva:
Convert here now bulk airtime
I have 8k glo card to sell, how do I go about it
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by winterfell007(m): 11:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
2special:
Some people will be wondering why the overrated state is always hosting most of the major events in Nigeria....Eko ko no baaje.... The commercial capital of Nigeria

So Bleep what? if Lagos hosted Rick Ross, Abuja can also host international artiste �‍�, so can Portharcourt and even Onitsha and Benin.
Know this, Lagos success is hinged on Nigeria’s huge population and not the other way round
If you take Lagos away from Nigeria, Nigeria will still survive but if Nigeria is cut out from Lagos, Lagos will loose big time. Lagos is fortunate to be the commercial nerve centre of the largest population in Africa, Lagos derives her success from Nigeria’s huge population
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by uptownemmygee(m): 11:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
I miss lagos
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by pacespot(m): 11:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
Is this not the same show they pushed off a fan violently on the stage Although that fan deserved a brain reset considering how he was dancing like a mad man.
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by Revolva(m): 12:01am On Apr 16, 2022
tremilatre:

Baba na only you get sense & data for Nigeria. I agree with you, most commenters don't open video links, they just make an assessment off the video screen grabs.
The voice over was indeed uninspiring. For the 27 mins of the vid, na only playback of clapping and crowd jeering I dey hear o.
I must collect back the royalty my click has earned the OP.
@revolva I know you would take it personal but try to limit your voice over to less than 30secs and make the vids shorter. No more than 5mins. This is a jet age, ppl don't have the patience or resource for a 27+ min vid, attention span for the average human is only 15mins and I bet you It is shorter for Nigerians.
You go make am, but fine tune your skills. Bles up!

Why I places that royalty free clap is because I don't want the arrist song to clash and give me copy right issues on my channel

I understand yeah I should have made it shorter ..I tought folks that did not attend the event would want to see more performance of the stars

Make una no vex

As for my voice , I drank lot of guineness that made me had a hangover , had to rush to post the video so as to get it to front page

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by Revolva(m): 12:01am On Apr 16, 2022
bukas15:
I have 8k glo card to sell, how do I go about it

Dis one no be work ..pls Glo is not a good business for d deal

Mtn Airtel 9mobile
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by poweredcom(m): 12:04am On Apr 16, 2022
SmellySperm:

Am sure they were lot of them there I was at d event omo all naija gals don cast

Some eve. Was hustling on d road ....shame lol
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by DaddyFabooluz(m): 12:57am On Apr 16, 2022
Revolva:

Na 7 sabi pass because english na ur grand papa originate am

I never wanted to take the voice over serious , after d event I just did it the way I felt ok as long as you can understand , 2hat other thing do you want me to say again, manage it , the event drained me

Improve and fly high that's all. Maybe you for use the the language your grand papa originate.
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by Mooh247: 12:58am On Apr 16, 2022
Rozay!!! That's my nickname, champagne pumping through my big vein
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by felzylix(m): 1:10am On Apr 16, 2022
Revolva:

Na 7 sabi pass because english na ur grand papa originate am

I never wanted to take the voice over serious , after d event I just did it the way I felt ok as long as you can understand , 2hat other thing do you want me to say again, manage it , the event drained me
Now this is even worse with me reading it in your voice.

2 Likes

Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by felzylix(m): 1:13am On Apr 16, 2022
Revolva:

Why I places that royalty free clap is because I don't want the arrist song to clash and give me copy right issues on my channel

I understand yeah I should have made it shorter ..I tought folks that did not attend the event would want to see more performance of the stars

Make una no vex

As for my voice , I drank lot of guineness that made me had a hangover , had to rush to post the video so as to get it to front page

Bro, Stop making fvcking excuses!
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by Bashnigga(m): 4:00am On Apr 16, 2022
DaddyGoo:

Port of Miami na permanent classic.

Apart from PoM, I love in order of preference: Deeper than Rap, Rich Forever,Richer Than I Have Ever Been and Teflon Don.

Honorable mention to God Forgives, I Don't.
Deeper than Rap was Madddd...
I love Black market too
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by lebete3000: 4:59am On Apr 16, 2022
SmellySperm:

Abi, with their stinking pvssy cheesy
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by VEHINTOLAR: 5:06am On Apr 16, 2022
Naija is the real deal in Africa,others are just pretenders !
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by ikezudon(m): 5:20am On Apr 16, 2022
After dem don shenk our rappers.....

Na kongbagidi and Josh2funny receive Rosay when him come.... na real ment be this sha....

In other news, no let all these telecom 3rd parties registering sim cards scam you oo...

Here is how to check phone numbers linked to your NIN that are not yours.

https://billzonthestreets.com/check-numbers-linked-to-nin/

Thank me later.
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:43am On Apr 16, 2022
Who made the video? The guy deserves to be castrated, iru radarada wo niyen?

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by masterfactor(m): 5:55am On Apr 16, 2022
Trilla
Teflon Don
Mastermind
Best Album From RickRoss

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 16, 2022
Rozay! still The Biggest Boss ive seen thus far..!
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by 1867ns: 6:55am On Apr 16, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
Rozay!!! That's my nickname, champagne pumping through my big vein
[/s]
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by walozanga(m): 6:59am On Apr 16, 2022
DamianX:
Rick Ross? Tion Wayne?
Tiwa savage go open nyash this night sure banker.

grin lol .... u get bad mouth
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by Ombudsman1: 7:14am On Apr 16, 2022
LIKE RICKY ROSS SAID, AND I QUOTE, "BEING DEAD BROKE, IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL".
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by ubee(m): 7:26am On Apr 16, 2022
You seem to be having some sort of delusion about the Status of Lagos/Nigeria in continental and world commerce.
bro4u:
So? Nothing big here. Lagos is the entertainment capital of Africa so waht do u expect undecided
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by armadeo(m): 7:33am On Apr 16, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:
Lol

Today I can personally confirm that Nigeria is in trouble.

See all the comments above me shows none of them watched the video posted. But if actually they watched the video and can comprehend with what the voice over niggar dey yan, then more wahala dey for naija.

These are same youths that will complain there is no employment even with a degree. Who will employ such a person to work for them with such presentation. Even if it were my company and during interview I this guy speak like this, obviously he can't get the job.

Make una dey try naaa

God bless you.

Video that the guy overlaid with his crappy voice over and pre recorded clapping.

Utter nonsense.
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by armadeo(m): 7:36am On Apr 16, 2022
tremilatre:

Baba na only you get sense & data for Nigeria. I agree with you, most commenters don't open video links, they just make an assessment off the video screen grabs.
The voice over was indeed uninspiring. For the 27 mins of the vid, na only playback of clapping and crowd jeering I dey hear o.
I must collect back the royalty my click has earned the OP.
@revolva I know you would take it personal but try to limit your voice over to less than 30secs and make the vids shorter. No more than 5mins. This is a jet age, ppl don't have the patience or resource for a 27+ min vid, attention span for the average human is only 15mins and I bet you It is shorter for Nigerians.
You go make am, but fine tune your skills. Bles up!

2nd person to watch the video. I expected to hear the actual songs but for where.

Lol.

Maybe na o ly 3 clicks the guy don get from this thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Dances Wearing Bra / Lionel Messi Buys $10.8M Mansion In South Florida / Kate Henshaw Stylist Warned Her Against Wearing Natural Hair To Red Carpet Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.