Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,562 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne (55213 Views)

Fan Thrown Off Stage For Interrupting Davido At Rick Ross' Lagos Concert (Video) / Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover / Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by armadeo(m): 7:38am On Apr 16, 2022
Revolva:

Why I places that royalty free clap is because[b] I don't want the arrist song to clash and give me copy right issues on my channel[/b]

I understand yeah I should have made it shorter ..I tought folks that did not attend the event would want to see more performance of the stars

Make una no vex

As for my voice , I drank lot of guineness that made me had a hangover , had to rush to post the video so as to get it to front page

There is a way around this you need to do more research...
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by armadeo(m): 7:39am On Apr 16, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:
Who made the video? The guy deserves to be castrated, iru radarada wo niyen?

4th watcher.
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by pegix(m): 7:52am On Apr 16, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rick Ross my niggarrrr

Made men
he's got money for liver transplant

Hope u will be able to fund ur crisis when ur liver fails my niggar
Alcohol +weed na dangerous combination o
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by Sermwell(m): 9:10am On Apr 16, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:
Lol

Today I can personally confirm that Nigeria is in trouble.

See all the comments above me shows none of them watched the video posted. But if actually they watched the video and can comprehend with what the voice over niggar dey yan, then more wahala dey for naija.

These are same youths that will complain there is no employment even with a degree. Who will employ such a person to work for them with such presentation. Even if it were my company and during interview I this guy speak like this, obviously he can't get the job.

Make una dey try naaa
God bless you! I thought I was the only one
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by Soffyh(m): 9:17am On Apr 16, 2022
Starzo:

You've got to judge a man by his principles, Teflon don I am invisible

being dead broke is the root of all evil

My teacher told me that I was a piece of sh!t, seen her the other day, driving a piece of sh!t

not that I'm arrogant, I'm just extravagant.

Few of the many classic lyrics from the boss himself rozay
holy ghost
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by Koachie: 9:35am On Apr 16, 2022
Y. M. C. M. B. huh!!!!
Double M. G
We reach forever!!!!!!
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by Katcall: 9:55am On Apr 16, 2022
DaddyGoo:

Port of Miami na permanent classic.

Apart from PoM, I love in order of preference: Deeper than Rap, Rich Forever,Richer Than I Have Ever Been and Teflon Don.

Honorable mention to God Forgives, I Don't.
there are some that liken him to biggie smalls. Do you agree?
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by ofiko123(m): 10:48am On Apr 16, 2022
Happy Easter holidays to all Christian faithfuls..
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by Larryhoover(m): 10:51am On Apr 16, 2022
DaddyGoo:

Apart from PoM, I love in order of preference: Deeper than Rap, Rich Forever,Richer Than I Have Ever Been and Teflon Don.

You be real G. These Albums are dope!

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by kay29000(m): 11:57am On Apr 16, 2022
DaddyGoo:

Mastermind is my favourite... What a masterpiece... From the skits to every damn song on the album.
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by DaddyGoo: 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
Katcall:
there are some that liken him to biggie smalls. Do you agree?

Nahhh....2 completely different artistes, messages and generations.

But they are classic artistes in their own different ways.
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by Allisgud: 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
Larrykaysail:
who be Psquare Lol
am very sure this mumu boy no get idea dey did song together wayback
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by Mrklemo(m): 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
If you don't know Maybach is the clique.. Huh
I'm screaming Maybach till I'm rich,
All the chicks see the money,
Clothes never bumpy.
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by Chiefsir(m): 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:
Lol

Today I can personally confirm that Nigeria is in trouble.

See all the comments above me shows none of them watched the video posted. But if actually they watched the video and can comprehend with what the voice over niggar dey yan, then more wahala dey for naija.

These are same youths that will complain there is no employment even with a degree. Who will employ such a person to work for them with such presentation. Even if it were my company and during interview I this guy speak like this, obviously he can't get the job.

Make una dey try naaa

Got fed up with the dude
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by Sleekfingers: 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
2special:
Some people will be wondering why the overrated state is always hosting most of the major events in Nigeria....Eko ko no baaje.... The commercial capital of Nigeria

If no be lagos my blothers in the east will still be covering their genitals with leaves.....and dem dey get mouth to dey call my state overrated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by Simpubozz(m): 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2022
I heard a young nigga had to sell his soul
For a new Bugatti and a ton of gold…

1.5 for d transport
Car got a letter B all on the asshole
Bleep a Swiss account, I got it all cash
If it's any problem, you can bring 'em all back
Know how a hustler move, do what he gotta do
Bleep the prosecutor, tell him the Bugatti's new
One point five settle all these civil suits
Platinum a million time, record in a silver suit…

Biggest Boss Rozaay my best MC
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by Zaksart: 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
DaddyGoo:

You left out Trilla which is his dopest album if all time.
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by DaddyGoo: 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2022
Zaksart:

You left out Trilla which is his dopest album if all time.

Trilla dope but albums wey Ross don drop many!
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by obontami: 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
kay29000:

Mastermind is my favourite... What a masterpiece... From the skits to every damn song on the album.

God forgives I don't, remains my favourite.

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by Aaay: 5:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
Oh
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by ClipHog: 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
ODOGWU ROXEY HIMSELF
BOSS!!
Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by Larrykaysail(m): 11:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
Allisgud:
am very sure this mumu boy no get idea dey did song together wayback
ur Parent Mumu pass me, if u call me mumu boy, cos am sure of having ur age as a child ori e ti daru,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' / Lionel Messi Buys $10.8M Mansion In South Florida / Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.