Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

A 2 Year Old Girl Battles For Her Life After Being Shot By Fulani Herdsmen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A 2 Year Old Girl Battles For Her Life After Being Shot By Fulani Herdsmen (875 Views)

Driver Hit By LASTMA Officials, Battles For His Life (Photos) / Man Survives After Being Shot By Thugs During Elections In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 2 Year Old Girl Battles For Her Life After Being Shot By Fulani Herdsmen by Rohda(m): 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
https://www.womentowerfoundation.org/2022/04/2-year-old-girl-battles-for-life-after-being-shot-in-private-part-by-fulani-herdsmen-in-benue/

A 2-year-old girl, Msurshima Iorshie, is currently battling for her life at the Benue State University Teaching Hospital, BSUTH, after she was shot in her vagina by the Fulani herdsmen who attacked Tiortyu community in Tarka Local Government Area of the state.

The attack which occurred on Monday April 11, left 15 persons including women and children dead while several others sustained machete cuts and bullet wounds.

Speaking to Vanguard, the 25-year-old mother of the child, Mrs. Faith Iorshie said that her daughter was in the care of her grandfather when the armed herders invaded the community.

“l left Msurshima in custody of her grandfather, that is my husband’s father, and went to farm with my husband in a neighbouring community where we spend few days in the farm because we have a small residence in the farm,” she narrated.

“At the farm we were alerted that night that armed herdsmen were moving towards our community. We ran back only to discover that they had already attacked our village. They were said to be chasing and shooting at anybody they saw,”

“My grandfather had made attempt to escape with my daughter and others but he was shot dead. My daughter that he tried to escape with was also shot her on her vagina.

“After the armed herders retreated, one of my brothers who went in search of our family members saw her where she laid motionless looking as if she was dead but it was discovered that she was still breathing. But at that time our grandfather was already dead.

Re: A 2 Year Old Girl Battles For Her Life After Being Shot By Fulani Herdsmen by everythinggirly(f): 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
Omg! I'm pained!
It will never be well with these bandits or whatever they call themselves.
Re: A 2 Year Old Girl Battles For Her Life After Being Shot By Fulani Herdsmen by habsydiamond(m): 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
These herdsmen are oloribu ooo.. How can some set of people be this wicked
Re: A 2 Year Old Girl Battles For Her Life After Being Shot By Fulani Herdsmen by Karlovich: 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
embarassed Lizardbbqgrill, a 2 year old child from your homeland is battling for her life all because of the policies of your darling daddy and his wickedness.

Is your 30k zombie stipend worth this little girl's life?
Re: A 2 Year Old Girl Battles For Her Life After Being Shot By Fulani Herdsmen by realstars: 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
Fulani herdsmen, fulani bandits and fulani boko haram. All are fulani terorist terorizing the country. May GOD punish them.
Re: A 2 Year Old Girl Battles For Her Life After Being Shot By Fulani Herdsmen by Naija147: 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
These animals will come and say they have repented and they will be reintegrated into the society.

God will give Nigeria their nemesis. It will never be well with Buhari as he does what he promised the people of Benue State “give up your ancestral land or die”
Re: A 2 Year Old Girl Battles For Her Life After Being Shot By Fulani Herdsmen by illicit(m): 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
Na wa o
Re: A 2 Year Old Girl Battles For Her Life After Being Shot By Fulani Herdsmen by Waterysperm: 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
Only six comments almost four hours of creating this thread. Substitute Fulani herdsmen and put Ipob/Esn there and watch this thread goes up to 20 pages. And someone wants me to believe that there is no online campaign against Ipob. Thank God we the Igbos knows better. We are wiser now.
Re: A 2 Year Old Girl Battles For Her Life After Being Shot By Fulani Herdsmen by Barims(m): 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
She has successfully escaped the shithole at a very young age.

God and Nigeria failed you
Re: A 2 Year Old Girl Battles For Her Life After Being Shot By Fulani Herdsmen by greatness77: 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
everythinggirly:
Omg! I'm pained!
It will never be well with these bandits or whatever they call themselves.
are u afraid to say fulani? D day dis country will explode i will never keep fulani POW
Re: A 2 Year Old Girl Battles For Her Life After Being Shot By Fulani Herdsmen by Realmi: 11:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
And government are negotiating with them
Re: A 2 Year Old Girl Battles For Her Life After Being Shot By Fulani Herdsmen by jesmond3945: 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
Rohda:
https://www.womentowerfoundation.org/2022/04/2-year-old-girl-battles-for-life-after-being-shot-in-private-part-by-fulani-herdsmen-in-benue/

A 2-year-old girl, Msurshima Iorshie, is currently battling for her life at the Benue State University Teaching Hospital, BSUTH, after she was shot in her vagina by the Fulani herdsmen who attacked Tiortyu community in Tarka Local Government Area of the state.

The attack which occurred on Monday April 11, left 15 persons including women and children dead while several others sustained machete cuts and bullet wounds.

Speaking to Vanguard, the 25-year-old mother of the child, Mrs. Faith Iorshie said that her daughter was in the care of her grandfather when the armed herders invaded the community.

“l left Msurshima in custody of her grandfather, that is my husband’s father, and went to farm with my husband in a neighbouring community where we spend few days in the farm because we have a small residence in the farm,” she narrated.

“At the farm we were alerted that night that armed herdsmen were moving towards our community. We ran back only to discover that they had already attacked our village. They were said to be chasing and shooting at anybody they saw,”

“My grandfather had made attempt to escape with my daughter and others but he was shot dead. My daughter that he tried to escape with was also shot her on her vagina.

“After the armed herders retreated, one of my brothers who went in search of our family members saw her where she laid motionless looking as if she was dead but it was discovered that she was still breathing. But at that time our grandfather was already dead.

a gofundme should be opened for that child.

(1) (Reply)

Innocent Boy Reunited With Mum After Spending 3 Years In Boko Haram Captivity / SHOCKING: EFCC Arrests 92 Suspected 'yahoo Boys' In Port Harcourt / Prince Ebeano Supermarket Bounces Back In Abuja!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.