Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Its Funny To Think Some Roman Catholics Dont Eat Meat On Good Fridays - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Its Funny To Think Some Roman Catholics Dont Eat Meat On Good Fridays (185 Views)

Good Friday: Is It Really Wrong To Eat Meat? / Timothy Ofoegbu: Why Catholics Don't Eat Meat On Good Friday (Video) / Why Don't Catholics Eat Meat/flesh On Good Friday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Its Funny To Think Some Roman Catholics Dont Eat Meat On Good Fridays by MadeINchenzen2: 1:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
Omg... like seriously, like wtf is that? You eat meat for the rest of your lives but good Fridays... I believe most of ya'll just joined the bandwagon without reasons for doing what you do. We have to think about the things we do conventionally, we have to be intentional.

There is no record of "No meat eating" on good Fridays written anywhere in the Bible, both old and new testament.

I mean what are the consequences of eating sweet meat on good Fridays, if I've got a pass at doing simple things like "Love" which is the greatest commandment of God.

Will my eating meat make me less righteous? Why would anyone judge me for eating meat? Are you saying I should die if my life depends on eating meat?
What if eating meat is part of my diet prescription from my doctor?

Hmmmmmm.....grin
Re: Its Funny To Think Some Roman Catholics Dont Eat Meat On Good Fridays by doctorexcel: 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
What is even the relationship between Jesus Christ and roman catholic(who are adjudged to be christ killer)?
Re: Its Funny To Think Some Roman Catholics Dont Eat Meat On Good Fridays by MadeINchenzen2: 2:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
doctorexcel:
What is even the relationship between Jesus Christ and roman catholic(who are adjudged to be christ killer)?

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Friday, April 22,2022 / How To Hear Voice Of God - Churchgists.com / What's Your Lucky Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.