Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

The Uncivil Conflict And Battle With Niggers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Uncivil Conflict And Battle With Niggers (383 Views)

Simpson Cartoon Predicted The Ukraine Theatric Conflict: Gay Is The NWO / DJ Cuppy Pays Visit To Victims Of Conflict In Borno State / I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Uncivil Conflict And Battle With Niggers by HarshBitterTrut: 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
Zechariah chapter 1 about four craftsman:

[a] Then I lifted up my eyes and looked, and behold, there were four horns. So I said to the angel who was speaking with me, “What are these?” And he answered me, “These are the horns which have scattered Judah, Israel and Jerusalem.” Then the LORD showed me four craftsmen.I said, “What are these coming to do?” And he said, “These are the horns which have scattered Judah so that no man lifts up his head; but these craftsmen have come to terrify them, to throw down the horns of the nations who have lifted up their horns against the land of Judah in order to scatter it.” (Zechariah 1:18-21 / a. Ch 2:1 in Hebrew.)

Re: The Uncivil Conflict And Battle With Niggers by HarshBitterTrut: 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2022

Re: The Uncivil Conflict And Battle With Niggers by HarshBitterTrut: 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
God hates Esau because he kept his sword out for his brother Jacob forever.
Re: The Uncivil Conflict And Battle With Niggers by HarshBitterTrut: 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
Malachi 2

Malachi 1
GOD’S WORD Translation
“I Loved Jacob, but Esau I Hated”
1 This is a divine revelation. The Lord spoke his word to Israel through Malachi.

2 “I loved you,” says the Lord.

“But you ask, ‘How did you love us?’

“Wasn’t Esau Jacob’s brother?” declares the Lord. “I loved Jacob, 3 but Esau I hated. I turned his mountains into a wasteland and left his inheritance to the jackals in the desert.

4 “The descendants of Esau may say, ‘We have been beaten down, but we will rebuild the ruins.’

“Yet, this is what the Lord of Armies says: They may rebuild, but I will tear it down. They will be called ‘the Wicked Land’ and ‘the people with whom the Lord is always angry.’ 5 You will see these things with your own eyes and say, ‘Even outside the borders of Israel the Lord is great.’

Re: The Uncivil Conflict And Battle With Niggers by HarshBitterTrut: 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
The Lord has never failed on His promises to strike the Edomites back to ruins.

Re: The Uncivil Conflict And Battle With Niggers by HarshBitterTrut: 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
Africa has a lot of hidden raw material worth more than all the money the trick is they keep their people poor.

Re: The Uncivil Conflict And Battle With Niggers by Truthwords: 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
But what about the current esaus on earth today
Re: The Uncivil Conflict And Battle With Niggers by HarshBitterTrut: 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
Truthwords:
But what about the current esaus on earth today

Esau is Black, when the Uyyadmadds were in Spain during 711 a.d until 1492 a.d they enslaved the Arian Gothic Whites. Their women and girls were put into Moorish harems and from them an entire caste of dark haired and dark skin Caucasions were created. The Moors kept all Christains as slaves yet free anyone who became a Muslim or Jewish. The Blacks living in Spain were Edomites who were forced into Judaism long ago by the Roman Emperor, they were not of Israel but of Esau like the Moors. The White women converted to Judaism to gain freedom this is how White Spheratic Jews came to be. Some of these moved to Germany and became Askenaski Jews. The other White Edomites came about from the alliance of the Black Roman Edomites rulers marrying Khazar princesses and the mixed bloodline slowly replaced the Black Romans. Some remained Orthodox Christians while some Khazars converted to Judaism and Catholicism. The Black Romans migrated to North Africa then formed the Ghana and Mali Empires. Some of the Black Edomites migrated to Abyssinna aka Ethiopia, some Sudan, Nubia, Kenya and Morocco and some became Benin Kingdom aka Idumea.

Slavery has always had to do with religion not race. It is used as a deception but race isnt what the conflict is about.

Revelation 9:21

21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

Murders means ritual killings, i e human and animal sacrifice

Soceries is witchcraft.

Fornication is sex prostitution.

Thefts is slavery, seizing lands and heavy taxations i.e blood taxes.

1 Like

Re: The Uncivil Conflict And Battle With Niggers by HarshBitterTrut: 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
Revelation 9:21

21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.
Re: The Uncivil Conflict And Battle With Niggers by HarshBitterTrut: 1:35am On Apr 18, 2022
Who is worthy to open the book and to loose the seven seals thereof?

(1) (Reply)

More Videos And Photos From Rita Dominic's Recent Concluded Traditional Wedding / Mercy Aigbe's Husband's 1st Wife Continues To Drag Them On Instagram / I Regret Going For Bbnaija : Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.