Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,188 members, 7,860,261 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Ubi Franklin Appreciates 3rd Babymama,siyo On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Appreciates 3rd Babymama,siyo On Her Birthday (415 Views)

Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama / Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff / Nicola Siyo, Pregnant For Ubi Franklin, Meet His 3rd Baby Mama To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Appreciates 3rd Babymama,siyo On Her Birthday by omoenoma: 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
Music artist manager, politician, and entrepreneur, Ubi Franklin wrote words of thanks for Soyi on her birthday on his Instagram handle. Soyi is Ubi’s third baby mama.See more https://enomaomoruyi.com/thank-you-for-caring-for-our-son-ubi-franklin-appreciates-3rd-babymama-siyo-on-her-birthday/

1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Appreciates 3rd Babymama,siyo On Her Birthday by Ever8090: 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
She is beautiful but that's not my problem now...I need tips on how to move on in the midst of the harshness and unfairness of life.. depression is real...
Re: Ubi Franklin Appreciates 3rd Babymama,siyo On Her Birthday by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ever8090:
She is beautiful but that's not my problem now...I need tips on how to move on in the midst of the harshness and unfairness of life.. depression is real...

There are just five steps for this
1. Surender to our Lord Jesus Christ and enter into a relationship with HIM
2. Enrol urself in the School of the Spirit so u can know HIM better and have ur faith increased. What's d School of the Spirit? Attend the Living Faith church winners chapel &listen to ALL koinonia messages everyday, listen to testimonies and learn from them,study ur bible and other anointed books,go for house fellowship on Saturday and obey every instructions given
3. Become a soul winner (Dan12:3)
4. Go on a fast for 14 days for Holy Spirit direction on how to amass great wealth.. show me what to do to amass great wealth It's okay to ask HIM for that
5. Be humble and open to learning..don't get offended easily wen corrected and be Patient

(1) (Reply)

Rema Talks School, Switching From Gospel To Trap Music, And More / BREAKING: Image Of Alleged Shooter In Uvalde Texas School Shooting Released. / Theebless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.