Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Arrogant Jagagban - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrogant Jagagban (317 Views)

PDP Missing As Obi And Jagagban Supporters Meet In Eket Stadium (pix) / Dear Obidients, Please Tell Them You're Voting Jagagban At The Polling Unit / The Demystification Of The Jagagban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrogant Jagagban by Johnero2004: 6:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
Am not against B.A.T but with recent consultation of the former Lagos governor,with various stakeholders of his political party members his speech he is too proud to be a president of our country. The way he bragged about himself, his achievements is just too disgusting. Though I admire his pedigree but my fear is if this man become president his powers will be enormous. This is my worries about him,so my fellow youth how do you see it? Am I wrong, pls no insult just my candid opinion
Re: Arrogant Jagagban by MMWandali: 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
The old BAT

3 Likes

Re: Arrogant Jagagban by PlayerMeji: 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
I won't be surprised if this thread hits the front page since it is about Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Anything Tinubu helps the medicine go down.

Now back to OP, you don't have to fear Bola Ahmed Tinubu nor anyone.. He is just a person like you who would blow his own trumpet by himself in case people want to forget who you are.

2 Likes

Re: Arrogant Jagagban by Gentlerespect76: 6:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
Someone thinks everyone on Nairaland is a youth. No wonder the way you people abuse everyone.
Re: Arrogant Jagagban by trutharena: 6:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
The way he bragged about himself, his achievements is just too disgusting

So you hated him for this?
Re: Arrogant Jagagban by AbijaJ: 6:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
Is Tinubu the only candidate in the race, wey be say all of una jus dey hawk hin matter like Agege bread. Whatever he does or says is always a source of controversy to his detractors. He just can't ever do anything right by you lot. But what I like about him is his focus and resolve to carry on his political activities like y'all don't even exist. Nairalanders and paid social media influencers won't decide who the APC flagbearer would be. The designated party members would be the ones to do that. OBJ faced more than this much antagonism from his people and Igbo supporters of Ekwueme before he clinched his party ticket in 1999. The rest, as they say, is history.

I think it's even a good thing that he's facing this much opposition from certain quarters because it's usually the 'messiah' candidates that end up underperforming because their supporters delude themselves into expecting them to preform miracles in office (e.g Buhari, Peter Obi fall under that category of candidates whose supporters have created a larger than life hype about their abilities).

As for incoming President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu grin, he will be under pressure to perform beyond the expectations of his haters, and go on to become the best president Nigeria ever had.

Don't worry eh. After he wins the ticket and the election proper, gbogbo yin ma simi edo, then all of una go mechionu.

2 Likes

Re: Arrogant Jagagban by AsiwajuOfPeePoo: 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
It still beat my imagination that someone whose anus is leaking can be propel by normal humans to be their president.

If it is not madness I don't know what else it is.
Re: Arrogant Jagagban by Johnero2004: 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
[quote author=trutharena post=111977196]

So you hated him for this? Not really

(1) (Reply)

2023: Over 21 Million Nigerians Have Endorsed Me As President, Says Yahaya Bello / Facts About President Mohammad Buhari Government. / Throwback: LASU Doctors Embark On Strike (under Tinubu)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.