Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

2023: Over 21 Million Nigerians Have Endorsed Me As President, Says Yahaya Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Over 21 Million Nigerians Have Endorsed Me As President, Says Yahaya Bello (313 Views)

2023: Over 2000 PDP, SDP Defect To APC In Oyo / Ezekwesili Reacts To NBS’ Confirmation That 21 Million Nigerians Unemployed / Why The Economist Endorsed Me ― Atiku (2) (3) (4)

2023: Over 21 Million Nigerians Have Endorsed Me As President, Says Yahaya Bello by Gemid94(m): 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
*Picks his nomination form at APC nat’l secretariat

Ahead of the 2023 elections, Kogi governor and presidential hopeful, Yahaya Bello, has said “no less than 21 million Nigerians have registered and indicated their interest to elect him” if he emerged as the flag-bearer of the ruling All Progressive Congress, APC.

He made the comment on Thursday while speaking shortly after picking his 2023 presidential election interest and nomination forms at the party headquarters in Abuja.

Quest Times understands Yahaya Bello is the first seating governor to collect the N100 million nomination form of the party.

“I want to thank Almighty Allah for giving me the grace to have the courage to want to serve our dear country (Nigeria) through our great party (APC). This is a historic moment.

“When I became governor, nobody gave me a chance but God gave me a chance. That same God is still alive to see me take over from president Muhammadu Buhari and build on his successes and achievements for this great nation,” he said.

He added; “Over 21 million Nigerians have registered and indicated willingness and interest to elect me if given the party campaign ticket. I can assure if I become the flag-bearer, all other political parties put together will not come half of the total votes I will gather in the 2023 presidential election as president and commander in chief of the federal republic of Nigeria.”

https://www.thequesttimes.com/over-21-million-nigerians-have-endorsed-me-as-president-yahaya-bello/

Re: 2023: Over 21 Million Nigerians Have Endorsed Me As President, Says Yahaya Bello by Righthussle: 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
Rubbish. 200 million Nigerians have endorsed Osibanjo.

Re: 2023: Over 21 Million Nigerians Have Endorsed Me As President, Says Yahaya Bello by helinues: 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
That should be hangover talk.

Whatever Bello might have been drinking/smoking lately, he should stop cos it's not good for his health.

Re: 2023: Over 21 Million Nigerians Have Endorsed Me As President, Says Yahaya Bello by Xscape1993(m): 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
In a good society, this Bello should not be considered for any political position. But, what I do know in this evil government?

Re: 2023: Over 21 Million Nigerians Have Endorsed Me As President, Says Yahaya Bello by Redpill1: 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lols this Yahaya is very funny
Re: 2023: Over 21 Million Nigerians Have Endorsed Me As President, Says Yahaya Bello by Dollarremix(m): 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
Bloody liar.make election come make we see weda you go get 1million votes dat is if you pass primary b dat.
Re: 2023: Over 21 Million Nigerians Have Endorsed Me As President, Says Yahaya Bello by Indispensable85(m): 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
Symptoms of high fever
Re: 2023: Over 21 Million Nigerians Have Endorsed Me As President, Says Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
It is kogi state workers salaries yeye Bello uses to purchase his presidential form.
Re: 2023: Over 21 Million Nigerians Have Endorsed Me As President, Says Yahaya Bello by habsydiamond(m): 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
This guy must be high on osogbo weed.
Re: 2023: Over 21 Million Nigerians Have Endorsed Me As President, Says Yahaya Bello by samunaka: 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
Gemid94:
*Picks his nomination form at APC nat’l secretariat

Ahead of the 2023 elections, Kogi governor and presidential hopeful, Yahaya Bello, has said “no less than 21 million Nigerians have registered and indicated their interest to elect him” if he emerged as the flag-bearer of the ruling All Progressive Congress, APC.

He made the comment on Thursday while speaking shortly after picking his 2023 presidential election interest and nomination forms at the party headquarters in Abuja.

Quest Times understands Yahaya Bello is the first seating governor to collect the N100 million nomination form of the party.

“When I became governor, nobody gave me a chance but God gave me a chance. That same God is still alive to see me take over from president Muhammadu Buhari and build on his successes and achievements for this great nation,” he said.

He added; “Over 21 million Nigerians have registered and indicated willingness and interest to elect me if given the party campaign ticket. I can assure if I become the flag-bearer, all other political parties put together will not come half of the total votes I will gather in the 2023 presidential election as president and commander in chief of the federal republic of Nigeria.”

https://www.thequesttimes.com/over-21-million-nigerians-have-endorsed-me-as-president-yahaya-bello/

Convincing 21million Nigerians to vote for you is not like stealing 21million Naira from Kogi state Treasury my dear governor

Re: 2023: Over 21 Million Nigerians Have Endorsed Me As President, Says Yahaya Bello by chiefolododo(m): 8:13am On Apr 28, 2022
That means you don win be that . If you allow me in we will be 21m and 1 .
Re: 2023: Over 21 Million Nigerians Have Endorsed Me As President, Says Yahaya Bello by GHOSTTALK: 10:35am On Apr 28, 2022
That's not a problem... We are well around 200 millions... If u even see ten position for primaries...#oloshi
Re: 2023: Over 21 Million Nigerians Have Endorsed Me As President, Says Yahaya Bello by Whazar(m): 10:41am On Apr 28, 2022
Eleribu

Who are all these urchins pushing Bello down our throats these days?

Abeg I go like join this train oo I need money

2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks Apc’s Presidential Nomination Form. / Compelling Questions On Today's Meeting Of Apc Presidential Aspirants From South / Throwback: LASU Doctors Embark On Strike (under Tinubu)