Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Recover And Claimed Your Unclaimed Dividend Or Lost Shares Within A Month!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Recover And Claimed Your Unclaimed Dividend Or Lost Shares Within A Month!!! (303 Views)

3 Quick Ways To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividend In Nigeria / How To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividends / Let Me Help You To Find Your Lost Shares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recover And Claimed Your Unclaimed Dividend Or Lost Shares Within A Month!!! by Digitechglobal(m): 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hello,

My name is oyapidan olusola samuel and I help share holders who bought shares recover and claimed their unclaimed dividend and lost shares very fast within a month guaranteed.

You are assured that we will help you claimed your unclaimed dividend or lost shares within a stipulated short time but it comes with a service charge attached for our services.

For more information and enquiry, please contact me on WhatsApp with 08122840850 or call 07032750377

Best service with sure guaranteed result.
Re: Recover And Claimed Your Unclaimed Dividend Or Lost Shares Within A Month!!! by ugotex85: 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
What if a person converted his share certificate to CSCS but lost the CSCS number sent to his phone when the phone was lost, can you still be able to recover the shares?

(1) (Reply)

Cro Crypto – Is Cro A Good Investment? / Most Powerful Indicator To Use When Trading Volatility Indices / 10 Best Car Insurance Companies In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.