Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

3 Quick Ways To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividend In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 3 Quick Ways To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividend In Nigeria (305 Views)

Recover And Claimed Your Unclaimed Dividend Or Lost Shares Within A Month!!! / How To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividends / Wema Bank Announces First Dividend In 14 Years As Profit Rises 47% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Quick Ways To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividend In Nigeria by Slimani: 5:00pm On Feb 08
Here are 3 quick ways to retrieve your unclaimed dividends if you or your parents have ever bought shares of a Nigerian company and you are yet to receive any dividends over the years. This video shows you 3 options to retrieve your unclaimed dividends via the bank, a self-service, and using a professional brokerage. Watch & enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRyh9eka0cs
Re: 3 Quick Ways To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividend In Nigeria by Shezzman: 5:40pm On Feb 08
I bought shares in Oceanic bank since 2007, any luck?
Slimani:
Here are 3 quick ways to retrieve your unclaimed dividends if you or your parents have ever bought shares of a Nigerian company and you are yet to receive any dividends over the years. This video shows you 3 options to retrieve your unclaimed dividends via the bank, a self-service, and using a professional brokerage. Watch & enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRyh9eka0cs
Re: 3 Quick Ways To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividend In Nigeria by Slimani: 10:13pm On Feb 08
Shezzman:
I bought shares in Oceanic bank since 2007, any luck?

Just do a quick search on the SEC website here: sec.gov.ng/non-mandated/ , then you follow the process outlined in the video.

1 Like

Re: 3 Quick Ways To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividend In Nigeria by Shezzman: 9:42am On Feb 09
Thank you. I saw my name on the list and have done the needful. So waiting for the dividends. I however used EDC as my stock holdings as they were birthed from Oceanic.

Modify.
I just changed to ETI to correspond with my registrar.
Thanks for the video also.

1 Like

Re: 3 Quick Ways To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividend In Nigeria by Akposkiz: 3:02pm On Feb 09
Same also I bought shares in oceanic bank since 2007 no result till date!

1 Like

Re: 3 Quick Ways To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividend In Nigeria by Slimani: 8:20am On Feb 10
Akposkiz:
Same also I bought shares in oceanic bank since 2007 no result till date!

do a search with your surname here: sec.gov.ng/non-mandated
Re: 3 Quick Ways To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividend In Nigeria by Slimani: 8:20am On Feb 10
Shezzman:
Thank you. I saw my name on the list and have done the needful. So waiting for the dividends. I however used EDC as my stock holdings as they were birthed from Oceanic.

Modify.
I just changed to ETI to correspond with my registrar.
Thanks for the video also.

Nice one. Congrats
Re: 3 Quick Ways To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividend In Nigeria by Shezzman: 7:14pm On Feb 14
Hi.
Thanks for the other day.
Got a message from my registrar that mandate has been accepted cos it was pending before.
How long does it take them to give dividends.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Passive Income Invest In Ibeju Lekki Today / Properties For Rent And For Sale At Ikorodu Ibeshe Lagos / MMM Nigeria Releases Statement Ahead Of Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.