Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,049 members, 7,825,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Onion Powder Business: A Hidden Gold Mine In Nigeria - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Onion Powder Business: A Hidden Gold Mine In Nigeria (728 Views)

Ginger & Garlic & Onion Powder Processing Production Line / The Pepper And Onion I Bought For N100 / Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onion Powder Business: A Hidden Gold Mine In Nigeria by cattlefarming01: 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
Onion powder is a hidden gold mine but unfortunately, only a very few people knows that this business can make them great profit over time.
Our onion powder is naturally made from fresh onions. It is 100% organic contains no chemical for preservation.

Why People Are Using Onion Powder

� It gives you a sharp, toasty onion flavor and aroma when used in making dishes, sauces to meatloaf, vegetables, pasta salad, grilling chicken, beef and fish.

� You can get smoother soup and sauces with onion powder. Onion powder blends into different food more easily.

� Onion Powder is a good substitute for salt in many recipes. Using Onion powder instead of salt when cooking can also help lower risk of high blood pressure, heart disease and stroke.

�� Our naturally onion powder last longer, it can stay up to 1 year.

For more inquiries on how you can make money selling onion powder, kindly contact us on 09084904961 ( WhatsApp or Call)

Re: Onion Powder Business: A Hidden Gold Mine In Nigeria by cattlefarming01: 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
The Market Is Large

*Everyone is your customer*

*Student in school campus, NYSC corpers*

( You know student don't like anything that will waste their time and instead of them wasting time cutting onions with tears they will prefer an onion powder when cooking).

*Hotels, Restaurant, Bars, Eatery.*

Most of all this hotels will love to buy onion powder instead of the fresh onions they can't buy in large quantity because it will get spoilt. And again they love to save cost, and with a situation of Nigeria whereby prices of things are not stable. Buying onion powder is the best for them because it stays longer and reduce cost for them.

*Barbeque Sharwarma Pepper Soup Spot*

Onions powder blends more into dishes than the fresh onions which contains more of water.

Onion Powder gives that sweet sensation of fresh onions flavour and aroma especially when used for preparing Barbeques fish, meat, chicken, Turkey.

*Single men and women*

*Married women and caring husband's can buy for their wives*

*Women in your church, work place, mosque, cooperative or any association you belong*

The market is large and so many opportunities in it
Re: Onion Powder Business: A Hidden Gold Mine In Nigeria by cattlefarming01: 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
When you venture into onion powder business

It is rarely found in the market

Is a must for every home there lots of market potential based on the large population we have in Nigeria.

Onions powder sells faster than any spices in Nigeria

For more inquiries on how you can also be a distributor or dealer kindly contact us on 09084904961 ( WhatsApp or Call)
Re: Onion Powder Business: A Hidden Gold Mine In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
cattlefarming01:
When you venture into onion powder business

It is rarely found in the market
I'm sorry to shiit on your business but this is a failed enterprise. Most people like that chunky feeling, that presence of onion in their foods, not powder.

Didn't you do market research, polls before embarking on this?

Create a poll on Facebook, nairaland and twitter and ask people if they'd prefer powdered onion to the real one and see what I'm talking about.

Ciao.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

After Eatn A Plate Of Rice D Aftermath Is A Severe Stomach Pain / Taking Care Of Your Today / Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.