Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,134 members, 7,849,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

Delta Central Will Get A Better Deal With Ede Dafinone As Senator Says Akamovba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Central Will Get A Better Deal With Ede Dafinone As Senator Says Akamovba (175 Views)

Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit / Omo Agege Wins Delta Central Senatorial District / David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delta Central Will Get A Better Deal With Ede Dafinone As Senator Says Akamovba by Itodje2020(m): 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
The Chairman of Sapele / Okpe Community in Delta State, Dr. Patrick Akamovba has said that Chief Ede Dafinone is the most suitable, credible and reliable Senatorial aspirant to take over from the current Deputy Senate President, Chief Ovie Omo Agege as the Senator to represent Delta Central.

Dr. Patrick Akamovba, who was speaking at the Sapele Okpe Community hall during a consultative visit by the senatorial aspirant , Chief Ede Dafinone said that Delta Central would get a better deal with Ede as Senator, adding that Ede was the most qualified person to take over from Ovie Omo Agege.

He said that Sapele / Okpe Community would support Ede to enable him bring the dividends of democracy to his people when he emerged victorious.

According to him , there was need for members of Sapele / Okpe Community to get their voters card ready for them to participate in the election.

In his words; " I want to urge everyone here present to get his voters card ready, we won't be able to support Ede to win without our voters card. Get your voters card ready and tell others to get theirs as well so that we can support Ede to represent us at the senate" , he added.

Earlier, the All Progressives Congress Senatorial aspirant for Delta Central, Chief Ede Dafinone said that he had come to consult and intimate his political family of his intention to run for the Delta Central Senatorial position and to seek their support and blessings,,adding that he was one of their own.

He further gave reasons why it was important to support sellable individuals vying for position, stressing that he was the best man to represent the people at the Red Chambers.

"I have the capacity and capability to bring sustainable development for my people, the youths, and women inclusive and I need your support and that is why I have come to seek for it" he stated.

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Ahmed Nda Declares To Run For State House Of Assembly In Nasarawa State / Abia PDP Chieftain Releases Fresh Bombshell On Governor Ikpeazu Over Annoited Ca / Nigerian Leaders Does Not Permit Reading, Says Publishers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.