Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit (15537 Views)

A REVISIT ON THE MAN WHO PLANS TO ASSASSINATE MR PRESIDENT / Omo Agege Wins Delta Central Senatorial District / 5000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Delta Central (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by AcuraZDX: 9:49am On Jan 10, 2023
I sincerely want to apologise to the Traditional Rulers and the people of Delta Central, who gathered at Olomu, the people of Isoko who I was supposed to meet at Oleh and the people of Agbor who came out in their numbers to welcome me to their domains.

However, it became impossible to carry out the visits following the mammoth crowd. I apologise and promise to repeat the visits. -PO
https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1612726327961944066?t=WBn3MrVNOVnJsho34LesxA&s=19

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by AcuraZDX: 9:49am On Jan 10, 2023
What a man o

205 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by Plus10(m): 9:51am On Jan 10, 2023
A sincere leader who can take responsibility for his actions.

225 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by Mrkumareze(m): 9:52am On Jan 10, 2023
He needs to visit Agbor and possibly kwale, his fan base there are too much.

255 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by denko(m): 9:53am On Jan 10, 2023
Isoko Wado, Isoko tolopia. small tribe but mighty

166 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by derecho(m): 9:53am On Jan 10, 2023
Bendel is already OBIdient
Guy dey mop up the votes.
Even Wike dey fear to endorse Tinubu no matter wetin dem wan give am

208 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by id911(m): 9:54am On Jan 10, 2023
Mrkumareze:
He needs to visit Agbor and possibly kwale, his fan base there are too much.
People were so many on the roads so it was impossible for his convoy to drive through. When my Delta PDP friends used to tell me they'll vote Peter Obi, I didn't use to believe them until I saw the passion Deltans exhibited when Obi visited.

The PDP VP Presidential Candidate, Dr.Okowa will find it difficult to win Delta State for Atiku.

204 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by PrinceOfLagos: 9:55am On Jan 10, 2023
I love you My Daddy

157 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by Mrkumareze(m): 9:59am On Jan 10, 2023
id911:
People were so many on the roads so it was impossible for his convoy to drive through. When my Delta PDP friends used to tell me they'll vote Peter Obi, I didn't use to believe them until I saw the passion Deltans exhibited when Obi visited.

Many of OBI supporters are just waiting for election day, rally no be our issue. I was 15 minutes away from his Asaba rally but I didn't go cos I have already prepared my pvc for him.

203 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by AcuraZDX: 10:01am On Jan 10, 2023
nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by christejames(m): 10:04am On Jan 10, 2023
That's the leader Nigeria needs kiss kiss

An accountable one!

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by mycar: 10:04am On Jan 10, 2023
The man for the people

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by Abfinest007(m): 10:07am On Jan 10, 2023
I will say it again and again. all we are doing, is for 2027, not 2023 that has been won by obi already

Delta state and Edo state I can't tell which of these state is more obidient

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by AyodejiCharles(m): 10:08am On Jan 10, 2023
This is LEADERSHIP!

34 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by Ekejoestar(m): 10:26am On Jan 10, 2023
Peter Omowale Ahmed Obi

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:45am On Jan 10, 2023
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Collinsaik:
Mannab pls be obidient lets join hands together and make nigeria great

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by Heroicvic(m): 10:46am On Jan 10, 2023
Can't wait to see this man official photo all over government and non government offices come may 2023

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by gasparpisciotta: 10:47am On Jan 10, 2023
This will only affect PDP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by brainpulse: 10:47am On Jan 10, 2023
A useless man has started making excuses and appologies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by Thebigheart: 10:48am On Jan 10, 2023
E choke for Delta South.

My President incoming, your apology is accepted.

I know you to be a man of your words.

Delta central over to you for your date.

God bless you sir.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:48am On Jan 10, 2023
The love that PO is getting from Nigerians should be a lesson to other Nigerian politicians, that in a time where there are so many bad eggs in our politics if you stand out and do well, people will love you to extremes, you just need to be different and you'll be loved!!

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by Johnrake69: 10:48am On Jan 10, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:48am On Jan 10, 2023
post=119892675:
Reading

Read well.

All glory to the Most High that preserved us through the horror of your dulling daddy's tenure.

God will use Obi to wipe away our tears caused by your daddy in Jesus name.

Amen.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by xpressionx(m): 10:48am On Jan 10, 2023
The PO we know is the most accessible of all the candidates.
Nigerians can advice him and he would listen.

We can even call him out on social media and he will respond.

Buhari and Atiku are highly inaccessible.
The cabal will cease them the way they ceased Buhari.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by Thomasankara(m): 10:49am On Jan 10, 2023
[/color]how did those PVC get into ur possession[color=#770077]
PrinceOfLagos:
I love you My Daddy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by Realrealfact: 10:49am On Jan 10, 2023
Peter Obi is better

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by Thebigheart: 10:50am On Jan 10, 2023
denko:
Isoko Wado, Isoko tolopia. small tribe but mighty

Oniovo, I dey with you

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by KalakutaRepub: 10:50am On Jan 10, 2023
Nice

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by nazicartel(m): 10:51am On Jan 10, 2023
How una deh go rally seff ?... Haven't been to any rally before. On election day, you can just come and vote your candidate... That's how I roll

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Apologies To Delta Central Residents, Promises A Revisit by NothingDoMe: 10:51am On Jan 10, 2023
post=119892675:
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
sharp babe. You for talk anyhow make u collect.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Speaker, Jimoh Lawal Resigns / Fraud Allegations: EFCC Tightens Noose On Malami, Sirika, Farouq-umar / Ministry Receives N5bn For Clean Cookstoves Project, Says Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.