Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Osinbajo, Abiodun, Fayemi, Aregbesola In Lagos together! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Abiodun, Fayemi, Aregbesola In Lagos together! (1801 Views)

Rauf Aregbesola In 1999(photo) / Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Aregbesola Attend APC South West Leaders Parley / JUST IN: Osinbajo, Abiodun In Meeting With Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo, Abiodun, Fayemi, Aregbesola In Lagos together! by MikoB: 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
I guess we are beginning to see political realignment for 2023.They use the occasion of a book launch of Dr yemi ogunbiyi to reunite in lagos on Friday.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=291485533155442&id=100068819936024&sfnsn=scwspmo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Abiodun, Fayemi, Aregbesola In Lagos together! by omowolewa: 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
Which book
Re: Osinbajo, Abiodun, Fayemi, Aregbesola In Lagos together! by MikoB: 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
omowolewa:
Which book

The VP was invited for a book launch in lagos by Dr yemi ogunbiyi, and he was present there with the likes of abiodun fayemi aregbesola etc. I am sure most of the vp's outing subsequently, we will be finding the political gladiators that support his aspiration with him.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Abiodun, Fayemi, Aregbesola In Lagos together! by Parachoko: 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
MikoB:
I guess we are beginning to see political realignment for 2023.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=291485533155442&id=100068819936024&sfnsn=scwspmo
Keep on giving Osinbanjo force hope.
Re: Osinbajo, Abiodun, Fayemi, Aregbesola In Lagos together! by MikoB: 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
Parachoko:
Keep on giving Osinbanjo force hope.

False hope you said? Most of you guys are not good in predicting moves, some of you even swore that osinbajo will not declare, anytime I saw that line I laughed, you have started again with your assumption tat he cannot win the primary, but let me tell you, is only God that can stop him, with what is in ground. Just watch out!

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Abiodun, Fayemi, Aregbesola In Lagos together! by Ttalk: 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
Don't mind them just leave them to continue in their folly.

The end of a political career is a disaster - Ttalk
Re: Osinbajo, Abiodun, Fayemi, Aregbesola In Lagos together! by Parachoko: 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
MikoB:

False hope you said? Most of you guys are not good in predicting moves, some of you even swore that osinbajo will not declare, anytime I saw that line I laughed, you have started again with your assumption tat he cannot win the primary, but let me tell you, is only God that can stop him, with what is in ground. Just watch out!
I am not part of the people who swore Osinbanjo will not declare.

A man that has no party structure in any state is just wasting his time and funds.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Abiodun, Fayemi, Aregbesola In Lagos together! by tollyboy5(m): 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
cheesy
Re: Osinbajo, Abiodun, Fayemi, Aregbesola In Lagos together! by tollyboy5(m): 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
Parachoko:

A man that has no party structure in any state is just wasting his time and funds.
Election is determined by buhari and cabals not Tinubu party structure lol

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Abiodun, Fayemi, Aregbesola In Lagos together! by tollyboy5(m): 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ttalk:
Don't mind them just leave them to continue in their folly.

The end of a political career is a disaster - Ttalk
Without buhari this is what Tinubu can win grin

Re: Osinbajo, Abiodun, Fayemi, Aregbesola In Lagos together! by Tinubuadvocate: 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
Yeye blogger.
Re: Osinbajo, Abiodun, Fayemi, Aregbesola In Lagos together! by Nigerialabalaba: 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
Yemi Ogunbiyi come from Sagamu in Ogun state, Dapo Abiodun na hin governor.
Re: Osinbajo, Abiodun, Fayemi, Aregbesola In Lagos together! by Parachoko: 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
tollyboy5:

Election is determined by buhari and cabals not Tinubu party structure lol
Buhari have no sane reason to work against Tinubu.

The Cabals have no say in who will become APC presidential candidate. They do not control the party structure.

The APC will decide who will get their ticket through a direct or indirect election.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Abiodun, Fayemi, Aregbesola In Lagos together! by Parachoko: 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
tollyboy5:

Without buhari this is what Tinubu can win grin
Why Buhari no become the President without Tinubu?

They worked for each other and dislodge the PDP in 2015, they will work together and defeat the PDP next year again. PDP is not coming back to power in 2023

Know this and have peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Abiodun, Fayemi, Aregbesola In Lagos together! by tollyboy5(m): 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
Parachoko:
Buhari have no sane reason to work against Tinubu.

The Cabals have no say in who will become APC presidential candidate. They do not control the party structure.

The APC will decide who will get their ticket through a direct or indirect election.
Says who?

The loyalty buhari command in APC don't need cash donation.
Goodluck had no party structure when he contested and won.

Don't undermine buhari dicision and the northern elites. Buhari will not handover to tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Abiodun, Fayemi, Aregbesola In Lagos together! by tollyboy5(m): 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
Parachoko:
Why Buhari no become the President without Tinubu?

They worked for each other and dislodge the PDP in 2015, they will work together and defeat the PDP next year again. PDP is not coming back to power in 2023

Know this and have peace of mind.
Lol they worked together with buhari commanding more vote from north central to core north.

But Tinubu fans are everywhere claiming tinubu made him the president. Tagging him king maker lol.

The northern elites will be laughing in close doors
Re: Osinbajo, Abiodun, Fayemi, Aregbesola In Lagos together! by Parachoko: 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
tollyboy5:

Says who?

The loyalty buhari command in APC don't need cash donation.

Don't undermine buhari dicision and the northern elites. Buhari will not handover to tinubu
You have no valid reason why Buhari will work against Tinubu.

You just wish he will work against Tinubu for no sane reason grin well, what you think does not matter. Tinubu will contest for the APC ticket in a direct or indirect election.
Re: Osinbajo, Abiodun, Fayemi, Aregbesola In Lagos together! by tollyboy5(m): 11:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
Parachoko:
You have no valid reason why Buhari will work against Tinubu.

You just wish he will work against Tinubu for no sane reason grin well, what you think does not matter. Tinubu will contest for the APC ticket in a direct or indirect election.
No, you don't get it. I have no valid reasons buhari will work for tinubu. What I'm saying in essence is. Buhari has a favorite canditate and you know it can never be tinubu.

The highest bidder will likely not get the ticket, goodluck to all tho.
Re: Osinbajo, Abiodun, Fayemi, Aregbesola In Lagos together! by Parachoko: 11:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
tollyboy5:

Lol they worked together with buhari commanding more vote from north central to core north.

But Tinubu fans are everywhere claiming tinubu made him the president. Tagging him king maker lol.

The northern elites will be laughing in close doors
You're not making sense.

Buhari contested and lost in 2003,2007,2011. Without Tinubu agreeing to the formation of APC, Buhari would have been defeated again by the PDP in 2015

Buhari won't work against Tinubu, know this and have peace of mind.
Re: Osinbajo, Abiodun, Fayemi, Aregbesola In Lagos together! by tollyboy5(m): 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2022
Parachoko:
You're not making sense.

Buhari contested and lost in 2003,2007,2011. Without Tinubu agreeing to the formation of APC, Buhari would have been defeated again by the PDP in 2015

Buhari won't work against Tinubu, know this and have peace of mind.
Why did tinubu not win with ACN 2011 b4 the help of merging with CPC?

Was it not because he needed buhari northern influence ?
Re: Osinbajo, Abiodun, Fayemi, Aregbesola In Lagos together! by Parachoko: 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
tollyboy5:

No, you don't get it. I have no valid reasons buhari will work for tinubu. What I'm saying in essence is. Buhari has a favorite canditate and you know it can never be tinubu.

The highest bidder will likely not get the ticket, goodluck to all tho.
Have you ever met Buhari before? Cause am wandering how you know who is favorite candidate is.
Re: Osinbajo, Abiodun, Fayemi, Aregbesola In Lagos together! by senatorbayor(m): 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
Parachoko:

Which political structure did OBJ had in 1999
How about GEJ and yaradua

We keep talking about political structure when it was obvious that in 2007 , a yaradua defeated Atiku under tinubu party

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Abiodun, Fayemi, Aregbesola In Lagos together! by tollyboy5(m): 11:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
Parachoko:
Have you ever met Buhari before? Cause am wandering how you know who is favorite candidate is.
Lol you don't worry. Keep wondering grin
Re: Osinbajo, Abiodun, Fayemi, Aregbesola In Lagos together! by tollyboy5(m): 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
senatorbayor:

We keep talking about political structure when it was obvious that in 2007 , a yaradua defeated Atiku under tinubu party

Parachoko

Why can't tinubu influence make atiku president? grin Mr party structure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Abiodun, Fayemi, Aregbesola In Lagos together! by Parachoko: 11:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
tollyboy5:

Is either you are trolling or you are a small boy that is just arguing for arguing sake or maybe you do not even have an idea of what you are talking about.

After Yardua died and GEJ became the President, the PDP party structure was firmly under his control. If he had no party structure, you think he would have defeated Atiku? You have no idea about what you are dabbling into.
Re: Osinbajo, Abiodun, Fayemi, Aregbesola In Lagos together! by Parachoko: 11:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
tollyboy5:

Parachoko

Why can't tinubu influence make atiku president? grin Mr party structure
Why can't Buhari influence make him win under the CPC?
Re: Osinbajo, Abiodun, Fayemi, Aregbesola In Lagos together! by Parachoko: 11:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
tollyboy5:

Lol you don't worry. Keep wondering grin
Keep on thinking on Buhari behalf as if you are Buhari.
Re: Osinbajo, Abiodun, Fayemi, Aregbesola In Lagos together! by Validated: 11:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
Parachoko:

Just like OBJ who had ZERO party structure came from prison to defeat Ekweme that founded PDP. You Tinubu urchins do not learn anything. That was how we told you that Abdullahi Adamu would be chairman, you all said worst.
Now, you tell me, how would APC have a Muslim Chairman, President another Muslim and a muslim running mate? In todays Nigeria ... are we Islamic state?
Re: Osinbajo, Abiodun, Fayemi, Aregbesola In Lagos together! by Parachoko: 11:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
senatorbayor:

OBJ supported Yardua.

Go and make research about the 2007 presidential election.

OBJ said the Election is A Do Or DIE AFFAIR.

Obasanjo outmuscle every participant and single handedly installed Yardua as the President.

Even Yardua himself said the Election that bought him in is not free and fair.

A Yardua also defeated Buhari under the CPC.

Without Buhari and Tinubu working together and forming the APC, PDP would have giving both the CPC and ACN a bloody nose again in 2015.

Tinubu has paid his dues in the APC, he is presently the frontrunner to get the ticket. Aregbesola thought he had the party structure, we all saw how it turned out for him in Osun.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Abiodun, Fayemi, Aregbesola In Lagos together! by Parachoko: 11:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
Validated:

Just like OBJ who had ZERO party structure came from prison to defeat Ekweme that founded PDP. You Tinubu urchins do not learn. That was how we told you that Abdullahi Adamu would be chairman, you all said worst.
Now, you tell me, how would APC have a Muslim Chairman, President another Muslim and a muslim running mate? In todays Nigeria ... are we Islamic state?
I didn't use a foul language against people I have been quoting, if you know you will quote me without using your brain, please shift aside.

I do not know you, i have no business with you and no be me talk say make your life dey frustrated, why you have to be acting like a mad man why quoting me is what I do not understand.

Is not my fault my comment made you feel pains and made you sad.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Abiodun, Fayemi, Aregbesola In Lagos together! by Parachoko: 11:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
People wey matter in the APC don dey que behind the Jargaban, you are free to be wailing in pains on top Nairaland.

Tinubu don pay his dues in the APC, you are free to keep on believing Buhari will work against him getting the ticket for no reason.

Re: Osinbajo, Abiodun, Fayemi, Aregbesola In Lagos together! by tollyboy5(m): 11:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
Parachoko:
Is either you are trolling or you are a small boy that is just arguing for arguing sake or maybe you do not even have an idea of what you are talking about.

After Yardua died and GEJ became the President, the PDP party structure was firmly under his control. If he had no party structure, you think he would have defeated Atiku? You have no idea about what you are dabbling into.
That is what I'm saying here. The party structure lies on buhari.
Let's see who he'll hand over to shalom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Would Be President After Me – Atiku / G5 With Matchete / Lawyer Who Stood To Represent Lamidi Apapa Faction Walked Out By PEPT Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.