Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Igbos Would Be President After Me – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Would Be President After Me – Atiku (1801 Views)

Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku / Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If... / 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Would Be President After Me – Atiku by kahal29: 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Atiku Abubakar has said the Igbos can only become President after he must have completed his tenure.

Atiku also vowed to prioritise developmental projects in Southeast and other regions when elected, saying that any project in any State is a favour to Nigeria.

Atiku, who was addressing Southeast PDP stakeholders in Enugu on Tuesday, said: “I am the stepping stone for Igbos to become President of Nigeria”.

The PDP candidate, who maintained that he would win the 2023 presidential polls, said his great relationship with the Igbos would continue until they assume the presidency after his tenure.

I’ve had close relationship with the Igbos and this influenced my choices of Senator Ben Obi and Mr. Peter Obi as my running mates in my two previous outings as presidential candidate. Again, I have chosen another great Igbo here (Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa) for the third time as my running mate.

“I have three Igbo children and I am saying this for the very first time in public. So, my relationship with Ndigbo did not start today,” Atiku said.

While promising to prioritise projects in Southeast, Atiku took a swipe at the All Progressives Congress(APC)-led administration for segregating some parts of the country with the paucity of projects.

“The second Niger bridge in Onitsha is not a favour to the Southeast, rather it is or should be seen as a favour to Nigeria. This is because it is not only the people of the Southeast that use the bridge,” Atiku said.

He also expressed concern over the ongoing sit-at-home in the region which he said had dealt a big blow to the economy of the region and the country at large, calling on elders in the region to speak out against it.

He said his administration would pay close attention to tackling insecurity, economic and other challenges bedeviling the country.

https://thenationonlineng.net/igbos-would-be-president-after-me-atiku/

Re: Igbos Would Be President After Me – Atiku by kahal29: 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kai
Re: Igbos Would Be President After Me – Atiku by CaptainAyub: 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
Lori iroooo.
We wee vote wisely grin
And on the contrary,you and the leaky pampers heroine trafficker will go into forced retirement next year.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Would Be President After Me – Atiku by madridguy(m): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Would Be President After Me – Atiku by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
Barawo! Ole! Oshi!
Re: Igbos Would Be President After Me – Atiku by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
More kerosene in the fire
Re: Igbos Would Be President After Me – Atiku by CaptainAyub: 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
Mirabella00:
Peter Obi have already won
Has shaa
Re: Igbos Would Be President After Me – Atiku by OkutaNla: 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
He also expressed concern over the ongoing sit-at-home in the region which he said had dealt a big blow to the economy of the region and the country at large, calling on elders in the region to speak out against it.

cheesy Shots fired. Atiku knows that this sit-at-home business will mess-him up, but Peter Obi doesn't seem to care. When will Peter Obi confront Ipob terrorists holding his region under siege? Naanuuuuuuu.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Would Be President After Me – Atiku by Asgard73: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
grin
Re: Igbos Would Be President After Me – Atiku by EmzyT: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
Re: Igbos Would Be President After Me – Atiku by Kyase(m): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2022
Atiku is the quickest way to Igbo presidency
Make we tell ourselves the truth
Obi is just contesting

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Would Be President After Me – Atiku by Shetemi12(m): 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
Obasanjo laughing with the incoming president!

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbos Would Be President After Me – Atiku by KingKO22: 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
Atiku is pressing the mumu button of the IPOB/ESN grin

He is indirectly telling the Dot in the circle people to be his slave for another 8 years grin

This man really underrated our Nyamirin pigs and their candidate grin.

Can he say same about Yoruba when dey no swear for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Would Be President After Me – Atiku by 10mobile: 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
You seem to be Ibo. That's how Fulani have been deceiving you from time immemorial.

A cryptic warning is here https://twitter.com/RhymespeakC/status/1574800281228943362?t=wqJAvkpo-4e-Wuyzf15BMQ&s=19

1 Like

Re: Igbos Would Be President After Me – Atiku by Betanaija42moro: 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
Politicians
Nigerians must vote wisely
Re: Igbos Would Be President After Me – Atiku by MasterJayJay: 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
OkutaNla:

cheesy Shots fired. Atiku knows that this sit-at-home business will mess-him up, but Peter Obi doesn't seem to care. When will Peter Obi confront Ipob terrorists holding his region under siege? Naanuuuuuuu.

You left your beloved Buhari that is commander in chief. Your migraine is Peter Obi who doesn't occupy any political office.
Re: Igbos Would Be President After Me – Atiku by MasterJayJay: 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kyase:
Atiku is the quickest way to Igbo presidency
Make we tell ourselves the truth
Obi is just contesting

Because Atiku has 30 million votes. Why didn't he make himself president in 2019?
Re: Igbos Would Be President After Me – Atiku by hardbanger10: 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
See talk.
Re: Igbos Would Be President After Me – Atiku by DSC7: 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
Nice lamba grin grin....

Dubai Landlord or a Drug lord must never be allowed near Aso rock....

Re: Igbos Would Be President After Me – Atiku by Efuaye(m): 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
Story to the gods!
After usurping their slots within PDP.
Re: Igbos Would Be President After Me – Atiku by kahal29: 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
Efuaye:
Story to the gods!
After usurping their slots within PDP.

cool
Re: Igbos Would Be President After Me – Atiku by jamace(m): 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
kahal29:
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Atiku Abubakar has said the Igbos can only become President after he must have completed his tenure.

Atiku also vowed to prioritise developmental projects in Southeast and other regions when elected, saying that any project in any State is a favour to Nigeria.

Atiku, who was addressing Southeast PDP stakeholders in Enugu on Tuesday, said: “I am the stepping stone for Igbos to become President of Nigeria”.

The PDP candidate, who maintained that he would win the 2023 presidential polls, said his great relationship with the Igbos would continue until they assume the presidency after his tenure.
I’ve had close relationship with the Igbos and this influenced my choices of Senator Ben Obi and Mr. Peter Obi as my running mates in my two previous outings as presidential candidate. Again, I have chosen another great Igbo here (Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa) for the third time as my running mate.

“I have three Igbo children and I am saying this for the very first time in public. So, my relationship with Ndigbo did not start today,” Atiku said.

While promising to prioritise projects in Southeast, Atiku took a swipe at the All Progressives Congress(APC)-led administration for segregating some parts of the country with the paucity of projects.

“The second Niger bridge in Onitsha is not a favour to the Southeast, rather it is or should be seen as a favour to Nigeria. This is because it is not only the people of the Southeast that use the bridge,” Atiku said.

He said his administration would pay close attention to tackling insecurity, economic and other challenges bedeviling the country.

https://thenationonlineng.net/igbos-would-be-president-after-me-atiku/
The Hausas will not vote Atiku, another Fulani man after Buhari

- The Hausas whose husbands, wives, brothers, sisters, aunties, uncles have been murdered by the same Fulani bandits and boko Haram from the North?

- The ones whose loved ones have been incapacited and in hospitals by the same Fulani bandits and boko Haram from the North?

- The ones whose wives and daughters are captured and raped on daily basis by the same Fulani bandits and boko Haram from the North?

-The ones paying ransom to rescue their loved ones from the same Fulani bandits and boko Haram from the North?

- The Hausas who are made to pay taxes by the same Fulani bandits and boko Haram from the North?

- The ones whose farmlands and ancestral lands have been taken over by the same Fulani bandits and boko Haram from the North?

- The ones in IDP camps, displaced by the same Fulani bandits and boko Haram from the North?

- The ones who have been deceived on the basis of religion by the same Fulani bandits and boko Haram from the North?

- The Hausas suffering under the humiliation and domination by the same Fulani bandits and boko Haram from the North?

Wallahi, ANY HAUSA MAN OR WOMAN WHO VOTES ATIKU WILL BE CURSED BY HIS OR HER ANCESTORS.
Re: Igbos Would Be President After Me – Atiku by SenatePresdo(m): 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2022
I've always liked Atiku, even when he lost primaries to GEJ in 2012.

But the truth is that Igbos have gone pass the era of begging for presidency.

That time has passed.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria, and a New prosperous Nigeria will emerge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Would Be President After Me – Atiku by kingscare1(m): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
• HP Probook 450 GO (Keyboard replacement only, have 2 batteries) #50k

• Sony Experia 4GB RAM Bought Brand new a year ago (broken screen, and battery swelling) #20k

Location is - Sangotedo Lekki
Both receipts are available.
They are all mine.

Call or WhatsApp - 09035 464 082 if interested.

Re: Igbos Would Be President After Me – Atiku by Healthquest: 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2022
I
Re: Igbos Would Be President After Me – Atiku by Righthussle: 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
Thunder fire your mouth sir.
Re: Igbos Would Be President After Me – Atiku by tiger28: 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
See HOW dem dey play dem like Ludo!

EVERYONE plays with their naivete.....this is what you get when you make too much noise without properly strategizing.

SAME mistake Obi is making now.

He is going abroad to campaign to ppl that mostly will NOT vote in the election.

He is visiting every Churches but not aligning with ANYONE Politically.....How do you intend to win??WIN With Twitter??.

By the way , weren't they Atikulating few years ago

These Negroes ain't ready YET!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Would Be President After Me – Atiku by Nigerianization(m): 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
OkutaNla:

Confront them how? As what?? Una go disconnect una brains from una hand when typing. How has ATIKU or Shetima confronted Boko Haram? How has El rufai confronted the bandits?? How has Tinubu confronted the wanton killings in his region. ISWAP claim that they now have a base in the south west

1 Like

Re: Igbos Would Be President After Me – Atiku by Oddfinder001: 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
wink
This man is smart at least!
Smart criminal cool

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Would Be President After Me – Atiku by Nigerianization(m): 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
SenatePresdo:
I've always liked Atiku, even when he lost primaries to GEJ in 2012.

But the truth is that Igbos have gone pass the era of begging for presidency.

That time has passed.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria, and a New prosperous Nigeria will emerge.

That was 2011. One of his quotes during his speech at the PDP convention then goes thus, '......... those who make peaceful change difficult will eventually make violent change inevitable. Add that to the threat of dog and baboons being soaked in blood as declared by buhari and the result is the death of 11 Youth Corps members of southern extraction

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Would Be President After Me – Atiku by Oddfinder001: 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
Shetemi12:
Obasanjo laughing with the incoming president!
Better go frame dis picture as consolation after una loose

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Ban Yoruba Own Bet Companies / G5 With Matchete / In A ‘Biafra’ The South-South Will Be The Palestinians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.