Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Atiku Might Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Might Be The Next President Of Nigeria (581 Views)

Atiku Might Be The Next President! / Atiku Might Lose This Election. / Why Atiku Might Lose Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Might Be The Next President Of Nigeria by chinjo(m): 3:21am On Apr 16, 2022
With the 2023 general election fast approaching, a lot of nigerians have indicated interest in becoming Nigeria's president. While the are all qualified in their own rights, only Atiku and Tinubu has the kind of experiences needed to govern this country between the two leading political parties. Osibanjo has shown capacity but he is not dogged enough to fight in the mud. The reason why PDP are playing hide and seek about zoning is that they want to see who APC will field. It was easy for APC to win in 2015 because of the betrayal of the likes of Saraki, tambuwal, kwankwaso and others coupled with the fact that Buhari already had a cult like followers in the north. Same thing can not be said of Tinubu. Yes he has the South West as his stronghold but he can't gannar enough votes from the south west to win the election because.
1. He was instrumental to the emergence of Buhari as president knowing fully well that he doesn't have the capacity to be Nigeria's president in the 21st century.
2. He is already too old and fragile and nigerians wouldn't want another sick president.
3.The fact that Osibanjo has also thrown in his hat in the race, a lot of people believes that Tinubu should have left the stage for Osibanjo.
4. With the way he has almost turned Lagos State into his personal property, people are apprehensive of the fact that he might do same if he becomes president.
PDP as a party is very sympathetic to the plights of the south east but what is paramount to them now is how to wrestle power back from APC.
I see PDP fielding an Atiku and a vice presidential candidate from the south east maybe Obi, Ugwuanyi or Ekweremadu. Atiku can produce massive votes for PDP from the North and South South, Obi, Ugwuanyi or Ekweremadu will produce block votes from the South East and at least PDP will get between 30-40% of total votes from the South West. My take on this matter is that, with an Atiku as a president and an Igbo man as a voice president, victory is certain for PDP.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Mooh247: 3:23am On Apr 16, 2022
cool

Atiku can't win 2023 know this and know peace ... 5 times he failed

NorthEast President SouthEast Vice President can never defeat

SouthWest President, NorthWest Vice President

NorthWest SouthWest alliance was made in heaven and it remains the perfect game changer since independence

Lagos, Kano, Oyo, Ogun, Kaduna, Katsina would always decide for majority of electorate who will end up becoming the President

1 Like

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President Of Nigeria by joe54: 3:29am On Apr 16, 2022
If Atiku was wise he would have relaxed and supported obi. That would have been the right thing to do.
Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President Of Nigeria by PrinceOfLagos: 5:02am On Apr 16, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

NorthWest SouthWest alliance was made in heaven and it remains the perfect game changer since independence

Lagos, Kano, Oyo, Ogun, Kaduna, Katsina would always decide for majority of electorate who will end up becoming the President

So In your little mind , the northerners will vote for Tinubu over Atiku ?

I laugh you grin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Mooh247: 5:07am On Apr 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

So In your little mind , the northerners will vote for Tinubu over Atiku ?

I laugh you grin

Your elders in South East region also laughed when Northerners voted Abiola over ATIKU at the SDP convention and Abiola over Bashir Tofa at the general election

In fact they have been laughing ever since

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President Of Nigeria by PrinceOfLagos: 5:10am On Apr 16, 2022
Mooh247:

Your elders in South East region also laughed when Northerners voted Abiola over ATIKU at the SDP convention and Abiola over Bashir Tofa at the general election

But I am not from south east, you must be high on mpurumiri to think that Hausa man will choose Tinubu over Alhaji Atiku abubakar grin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Mooh247: 5:13am On Apr 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

But I am not from south east, you must be high on mpurumiri to think that Hausa man will choose Tinubu over Alhaji Atiku abubakar grin

Silly me I thought you are from Imo State,so where are you from.. I trust you won't deny your people over Atiku loot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Difrent: 5:14am On Apr 16, 2022
chinjo:

4. With the way he has almost turned Lagos State into his personal property, people are apprehensive of the fact that he might do same if he becomes president.

This is the funniest of all reasons you came up with. If Tinubu owns almost half of Lagos...so what percentage does ibos (as a collective ) own because they are all over nairaland claiming they own Lagos.

Yeye

What percentage does aliko own or Femi otedola or Abdulsamad Rabiu.....not to talk of old money like Ojoras...Folawiyos.

Many of you dont even know Tinubu doesnt have Atiku money.....what Tinubu does most times is use his connections to mobilize funds, he surely is a man of means but not as you people portray him as owning almost all of Lagos....thats a fallacy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President Of Nigeria by onlyson16(m): 5:25am On Apr 16, 2022
We all know. No be atiku represent buhar for yusuf wedding
Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President Of Nigeria by blackpanda: 5:48am On Apr 16, 2022
[s]
chinjo:
With the 2023 general election fast approaching, a lot of nigerians have indicated interest in becoming Nigeria's president. While the are all qualified in their own rights, only Atiku and Tinubu has the kind of experiences needed to govern this country between the two leading political parties. Osibanjo has shown capacity but he is not dogged enough to fight in the mud. The reason why PDP are playing hide and seek about zoning is that they want to see who APC will field. It was easy for APC to win in 2015 because of the betrayal of the likes of Saraki, tambuwal, kwankwaso and others coupled with the fact that Buhari already had a cult like followers in the north. Same thing can not be said of Tinubu. Yes he has the South West as his stronghold but he can't gannar enough votes from the south west to win the election because.
1. He was instrumental to the emergence of Buhari as president knowing fully well that he doesn't have the capacity to be Nigeria's president in the 21st century.
2. He is already too old and fragile and nigerians wouldn't want another sick president.
3.The fact that Osibanjo has also thrown in his hat in the race, a lot of people believes that Tinubu should have left the stage for Osibanjo.
PDP as a party is very sympathetic to the plights of the south east but what is paramount to them now is how to wrestle power back from APC.
I see PDP fielding an Atiku and a vice presidential candidate from the south east maybe Obi, Ugwuanyi or Ekweremadu. Atiku can produce massive votes for PDP from the North and South South, Obi, Ugwuanyi or Ekweremadu will produce block votes from the South East and at least PDP will get between 30-40% of total votes from the South West. My take on this matter is that, with an Atiku as a president and an Igbo man as a voice president, victory is certain for PDP.
[/s]

If atiku emerges again as pdp flagbearer then it's over for them!
Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President Of Nigeria by 1867ns: 6:58am On Apr 16, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

[/s]
Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President Of Nigeria by 1867nv: 7:02am On Apr 16, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

[/s]
Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President Of Nigeria by 1867ns: 7:02am On Apr 16, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Silly me I thought you are from Imo State,so where are you from.. I trust you won't deny your people over Atiku loot

[/s]
Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Donshegxy10(m): 8:10am On Apr 16, 2022
From 1999 till now, the voting numbers in the south east has always been on a downward slope.

If south east or south south does not get the PDP ticket, there will be a massive aparthy from that two region and those places has always been one of pdp's stronghold.

Nothing for your ATIKU!!
Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President Of Nigeria by SarkinYarki: 8:11am On Apr 16, 2022
Once he wins the PDP primaries he has a really great chance

(1) (Reply)

Police Accuse Residents Of Withholding Information On Gunmen Terrorising Anambra / Over 50 Farmers Killed In Borno State / The List Of All PDP Presidential Aspirants And And Their Chances At The Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.