Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Atiku Might Be The Next President! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Might Be The Next President! (4438 Views)

Atiku Might Be The Next President Of Nigeria / Atiku Might Lose This Election. / Why Atiku Might Lose Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Might Be The Next President! by Justmesagi: 5:28am On Feb 27, 2023
The way things are going, I am afraid Atiku, another Fulani, will be announced as the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

I wouldn't like this. I prefer a Southerner whether Tinubu or Obi to take over from Buhari after 8 years of incompetence, but it is sadly the reality right now.

What will be the gain of the South? Become a total slave to the North?

Will Atiku ever fulfill his promises? Will he restructure the country? cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by Ofunaofu: 5:31am On Feb 27, 2023
blame Tinubu, the Emilokan drug lord who just wanted to achieve a live long ambition

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by Nwodosis(m): 5:38am On Feb 27, 2023
If the Igbos are not worthy to rule Nigeria and being constantly reminded to go back to thier state and vote, what's wrong in continous Fulani domination of the entire country?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by NothingDoMe: 5:41am On Feb 27, 2023
Justmesagi:
The way things are going, I am afraid Atiku, another Fulani, will be announced as the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

I wouldn't like this. I prefer a Southerner whether Tinubu or Obi to take over from Buhari after 8 years of incompetence, but it is sadly the reality right now.

I disagree with this. You're a not a slave to the president.

And no. I don't expect Atiku to restructure nothing. Hopefully he would be a listening president. We've not had that in 8 years.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by TheCeasar: 5:42am On Feb 27, 2023
Justmesagi:

atiku winning wetin? Check results again

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by valicious1(m): 5:45am On Feb 27, 2023
TheCeasar:

He's right, unfortunately. I'm an ardent Obi supporter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by FreeStuffsNG: 5:45am On Feb 27, 2023
Justmesagi:

Only one candidate is leading with a million votes and ,among all the candidates,has been the only one who has met the 25% required of all the states released so far as required by the constitution. That candidate is Asiwaju Tinubu.
PDP and PDP-lite lp can keep cancelling each other.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by TheCeasar: 5:46am On Feb 27, 2023
valicious1:

He's right, unfortunately. I'm an ardent Obi supporter.
oga check results..

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by Jorussia(m): 5:51am On Feb 27, 2023
Atiku has won the polls.I wish d waziri Adamawa well.I wanted BAT to win, but d votes from NE&NW has giving Atiku d seat of d
President of federal republic of Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by FarahAideed: 5:51am On Feb 27, 2023
Justmesagi:

Better Atiku than Tinubu abeg , let's start allover

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by puremaker7(m): 5:51am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Only one candidate is leading with a million votes and ,among all the candidates,has been the only one who has met the 25% required of all the states released so far as required by the constitution. That candidate is Asiwaju Tinubu.
Where are you guys getting this from?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by FreeStuffsNG: 5:53am On Feb 27, 2023
puremaker7:
A portal

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by Alaigbopress: 5:57am On Feb 27, 2023
Atiku is fair if only You know what will befall Nigeria if Tinubu wins. Elrufai who hates Christians with passion will form a powerful cabal while Shetima a Bokoharam apologist will be in-charge of the Government. Atiku to me is fair if Obi can't win.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by dustmalik: 5:58am On Feb 27, 2023
puremaker7:
Remember that, mainly states from the SS and SE haven't been announced yet, and the turnout in these places seem to be better than the SW. We don't even know what is going on in those places.

To be honest with you, i don't really see a path way to victory for Jagaban.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by socialmediaman: 6:00am On Feb 27, 2023
If Peter Obi doesn’t win, another Fulani is better than that divisive and evil Muslim Muslim ticket

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by FreeStuffsNG: 6:00am On Feb 27, 2023
dustmalik:

You will not see it because you are not seeing that only Jagaban alone is leading with a million votes and the only one that met the 25% spread. smh

LP has not met 25% of a single state announced with complete result so far while PDP missed it in one state

1 Like

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by SHINJA: 6:02am On Feb 27, 2023
Atiku is still my man...

Better fit for atiku to win than that bokoharam ticket

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by valicious1(m): 6:03am On Feb 27, 2023
TheCeasar:
oga check results..
I sure as u jus dey wake up now. We've been awake all night monitoring results.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by ovieigho(m): 6:04am On Feb 27, 2023
You posted a figure of 2m when they are still going to over 15m
Dey play
Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by TheCeasar: 6:06am On Feb 27, 2023
valicious1:

I sure as u jus dey wake up now. We've been awake all night monitoring results.
we know your type, from supporting Obi you've jumped to Atiku.. if you can direct me to your sources of how Atiku is winning then rest

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by puremaker7(m): 6:06am On Feb 27, 2023
dustmalik:

Remember that, mainly states from the SS and SE haven't been announced yet, and the turnout in these places seem to be better than the SW. We don't even know what is going on in those places.

To be honest with you, i don't really see a path way to victory for Jagaban.
You are right on this, Atiku is the favourite

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by kcnwaigbo: 6:07am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Virtually all the results of the SW states, Kwara and Kano has been called.That is his major strongholds

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by FreeStuffsNG: 6:09am On Feb 27, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Virtually all the results of the SW states, Kwara and Kano has been called.That is his major strongholds
Kwara, Kano, Oyo, Kogi etc have not been called
Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by chamboi1: 6:11am On Feb 27, 2023
Ofunaofu:
blame Tinubu, the Emilokan drug lord who just wanted to achieve a live long ambition
blame us southners for being stupid.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by Justmesagi: 6:11am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Ok. I just don't want a continuation of Northern misrule for another 8 years.
Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by LordAdam16: 6:11am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Kwara, Kano, Oyo, Kogi etc have not been called

Results have trickled in from those. Tinubu won Kwara, Oyo, and Kogi. Kwankwaso and Tinubu divided Kano.

-Lord

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by chamboi1: 6:12am On Feb 27, 2023
socialmediaman:
If Peter Obi doesn’t win, another Fulani is better than that divisive and evil Muslim Muslim ticket
imagine.
Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by chamboi1: 6:13am On Feb 27, 2023
Nwodosis:
If the Igbos are not worthy to rule Nigeria and being constantly reminded to go back to thier state and vote, what's wrong in continous Fulani domination of the entire country?
This stupid mentality keeps costing us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by Justmesagi: 6:14am On Feb 27, 2023
TheCeasar:
The results are still coming out, so stop this childish early jubilation. Atiku might be the beneficiary of the foolishness of Yoruba and Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by chamboi1: 6:14am On Feb 27, 2023
Na we south be our own problem abeg. Obi has done his work, Tinubu too has done it but foools here will be saying they want to settle for Atiku .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by FreeStuffsNG: 6:14am On Feb 27, 2023
LordAdam16:

Results have trickled in from those. Tinubu won Kwara, Oyo, and Kogi. Kwankwaso and Tinubu divided Kano.

-Lord
I know but not official yet to reflect on the 1 million votes Asiwaju has ahead of HE Atiku
Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President! by chamboi1: 6:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Obis work is Collect Atiku SE and Ss votes. If north votes for you then maybe yes you win.
Tinubu win SW and scatter North votes. But some mumu are looking to protest against Tinubus victory and now the Fulani and West are thinking twice about making Tinubu the winner to allow for Atiku to win.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun State Is Broke - Governor Amosun / #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar / Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.