Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Burning Sensation In The Right Lower Side Of The Abdomen - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Burning Sensation In The Right Lower Side Of The Abdomen (178 Views)

Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! / See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast / 15 Years After Abortion, Indian Woman Finds Aborted Baby In Her Abdomen (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burning Sensation In The Right Lower Side Of The Abdomen by Nicest1: 5:26am On Apr 16, 2022
Hello Doctors in the house,
For some months now I feel a burning sensation in the right lower side of my abdomen. Sometimes the burning feelings on that spot fades away, and then reappears, sometimes mild, sometimes very peppery. I don't feel any pains in any part of my abdomen. Sometimes I rob Aboneke there, and I am temporary relieved only to pick up later.
Please is there any explanation to this, are there any prescription to this?
Has anyone suffered this before? What can be done?

Thanks for your concern.
Re: Burning Sensation In The Right Lower Side Of The Abdomen by phrancys001(m): 5:38am On Apr 16, 2022
Mhm!
Re: Burning Sensation In The Right Lower Side Of The Abdomen by ItsGoodToBeGood: 5:55am On Apr 16, 2022
Following

but my layman voice dey tell me say it fit be appendix. Doctors or anybody who has experienced such should update us please.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Rice Business.. / Erectile Dysfunction / Do You Aspire For Good Health?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.