Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Osinbajo, Tinubu And The Fallacy Of A Criminally Imagined Betrayal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Tinubu And The Fallacy Of A Criminally Imagined Betrayal (203 Views)

Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome / Photos From Lateef Jakande 90th Birthday Party: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu / IGP Ibrahim Idris: 'Social Media Is A Technology For The Criminally Minded' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo, Tinubu And The Fallacy Of A Criminally Imagined Betrayal by favorite1234: 5:38am On Apr 16, 2022
OSINBAJO, TINUBU AND THE FALLACY OF A CRIMINALLY IMAGINED BETRAYAL...

By Samuel Ajayi. April 15, 2022

Professor Yemi Osinbajo is not my candidate for the Presidency.

Let this be written down by his supporters.

But with the way Tinubu boys are going, they will end up building a wall of sympathy for this professor of Law and push him to his political destination: the Presidency.

For crying out loud, this guy is a SITTING VICE-PRESIDENT.

By May next year, he would have spent EIGHT YEARS as the Number Two man of the Republic.

He must have learnt one or two things in public administration.

And you saying such a man has no right to say he wants to be President?

You are telling me has betrayed one giddy demigod somewhere by saying he wants to contest?

This guy is over 60. A Senior Advocate of Nigeria and professor of Law.

And you said because you appointed him commissioner 23 years ago, he must not dream again!

Let Nigerians say they want or they don't want him. That's our job.

In fact, no guarantee that he would pick the party's ticket not to talk of winning election.

But saying he has betrayed someone by contesting is an insult.

My brother, Kunle Oshobi assisted in connecting me with the guy behind the 'Lagos 4 Lagos' movement popularly called Jandor.

Speaking on phone with the guy and trying to book an interview appointment, he said something that hit me:

"The greatest sin you can commit in Lagos APC is trying to build your own structure. And that was exactly the offence I committed.

Everything ambition, structure, aspiration and political dream must be under Tinubu's direction. But I chose to be different."

I think these Tinubu Boys have gotten so carried away that they think their god owns the world.

Perhaps, what President Buhari said last year will soon become instructive:

"You can't sit down in Lagos and be deciding what happens in the party in Abuja."

As they say in Yoruba, òjò èsín n sú...

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu And The Fallacy Of A Criminally Imagined Betrayal by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 5:40am On Apr 16, 2022
There has never been democracy in Lagos. Same man pays same set of idiotic hopeless boys per TRIBAL SLUR on the IGBO TRIBE, to beat them back.
What the IDIOTS doesn't know is that if the civil war made the IGBO MAN smarter and stronger, All thir kindergarten attacks will even make them Hussle more and get further ahead as a people.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu And The Fallacy Of A Criminally Imagined Betrayal by igboarenice: 5:41am On Apr 16, 2022
Osinbajo will never make it to the presidency. Muslims will never vote for him and Easterners will vote their party PDP
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu And The Fallacy Of A Criminally Imagined Betrayal by Pravedk: 5:43am On Apr 16, 2022
No king except God

Nigeria should not stand on anyone's manhood

On this note I rest my case
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu And The Fallacy Of A Criminally Imagined Betrayal by Aufbauh(m): 5:45am On Apr 16, 2022
Was there an Agreement Btw Tinubu & Osinbajo that After Buhari's Tenure, Osinbajo as Vice President should not Aspire for the Presidency, but rather Support Tinubu's Life-Long Ambition?

Otherwise, I expect Osinbajo to be the 1st Person Tinubu will consult before declaring his Interest. If he merely Ambushed Osinbajo banking on his Loyalty, he got it Wrong. In that case, Tinubu is playing the Spoiler, while his Supporters Fight Dirty!

In my Opinion, this Ongoing Mess is: Advantage - Rotimi Amaechi!

The Presidency cannot be Reserved for Any Man!
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu And The Fallacy Of A Criminally Imagined Betrayal by PointZerom: 5:59am On Apr 16, 2022
igboarenice:
Osinbajo will never make it to the presidency. Muslims will never vote for him and Easterners will vote their party PDP

Keep dreaming. Tinubu knows better.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu And The Fallacy Of A Criminally Imagined Betrayal by stonemasonn: 6:05am On Apr 16, 2022
Abeg the primaries should hold and let it be free and neutral. Let the strongest win.
shikena!
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu And The Fallacy Of A Criminally Imagined Betrayal by AsiwajuOfPeePoo: 6:11am On Apr 16, 2022
Someone that can pee and poo on himself in public only qualifies for elderly people's home.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu And The Fallacy Of A Criminally Imagined Betrayal by money121(m): 6:14am On Apr 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu And The Fallacy Of A Criminally Imagined Betrayal by PointZerom: 6:31am On Apr 16, 2022
I wonder why Tinubu and his urchins are attacking Osibanjo, I thought they told us that Tinubu is a master strategist with huge political structure but why is he crying?
One thing these fools fails to understand is that nomatter how powerful or influencial you're as a politician, your party can make or mar you especially a ruling party.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu And The Fallacy Of A Criminally Imagined Betrayal by MonkeyMods(m): 6:35am On Apr 16, 2022
Tinubu can NEVER be president

Unless president of his online followers

Old greedy thief
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu And The Fallacy Of A Criminally Imagined Betrayal by Franky70(m): 6:43am On Apr 16, 2022
But wait oo

I think say apart from region

Presidency de rotate between Christians and Muslims

Because una jagaban de contest no one is talking about religious balancing again ok ooo

(1) (Reply)

No Light, ASUU Strike But We Borrowed Money For A Train To Niger / Abia 2023: In Chima Anyaso, The Need Of A Human & Material Resources Manager Wil / I hope no one does something as Smart as what CKN did in 66

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.