Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers (1757 Views)

Gunmen Declare 10-Day Sit-At-Home In Enugu Communities, Order Markets To Shut / 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) / Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:35am On Apr 16, 2022
when I say that Buhari is the major cause of the insecurity we have today in South East today Adadike will not believe me.

all security forces are under buhari but they won't respond to this situation and defenseless villagers keeps getting themselves killed by his kinsmen.
if security forces under Buhari are active, fair and competent there will be no ESN, Ekpa and these miscreants we have today in Igbo land.
they leverage on buhari incompetence to pose as a rescuer and the defenseless igbos had no choice then to see them as a savior.
but guns in the wrong hands are deadly hence what's happening today in Igbo land.
Buhari failed us
he failed Nigeria
and he alone must be blamed.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers by tsinzu: 8:39am On Apr 16, 2022
Godfullsam:
I thought they said that esn have chased away all the fulani headers in the entire south east?

May God save us.
Fool, the same you that is supporting the government forces that are busy clearing the way for the fulani terrorists to return is now here asking stupid questions after they have started returning. Is it not what you wanted? I hope you are now satisfied that they are coming back to continue from where they stopped. I really wish their was a way to separate all you anti IPOB fools and send you all to the fulanis terrorists as a sacrifice.
Re: Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers by Yorobastard(m): 8:55am On Apr 16, 2022
Ndibunna:
Which herdsmen?

Put it right ' IPOB/ESN invades Enugu community"

That Eha-amufu community have been on news for quite some time and attackers are IPOB terrorists not any herdsmen.

The real fact was that the community allied with the military to expose their camps in the community and it became hot for them, those ESN terrorists was forced to relocate.

Now in retaliation they started attacking thr community under herdsmen smokescreen. The real culprit here are Igbos.

No be craze dey worry you
Re: Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:19am On Apr 16, 2022
iyapont:
They never left, they are there killing your people,last two weeks they killed 6 people and a pregnant women, they joined hands with your ESN miscreants killing you people
https://punchng.com/suspected-herdsmen-invade-enugu-villages-kill-pregnant-women-others/. We don't even engage in anything happening in the east, na una dey do am pass grin

Tsinzu has the IQ of a feather ...don't waste your time on him.

He has confessed about his parents before.

Let him keep barking while ESN kills yeebos while Herdsmen terrorize them when ESN runs away in their wives skirts. grin

I can bet the boy is selling gala in traffic in Lagos. Just ranting here grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers by Emergingnation3(m): 9:26am On Apr 16, 2022
triple996:
But esn are busy killing fellow ibos 4 collecting voters card.
if fulani are still causing chaos, what is the use of esn??
When your terrorist security operative are busy distracting them... Trust ESN, they'll pay in their own coin.
Re: Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers by Obamaofusa: 9:45am On Apr 16, 2022
tsinzu:

Is it not my homeland? Do they need to come and tell me that they have left when I don't see them again? Have they been living under the ground all these while or what that they can't be seen if they didn't leave?

So you went into the numerous forests,nooks and crannies to know if they had gone or not?
Even if they disguised.
Were you asking everybody if they were Fulani or not?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers by Frigga13: 9:48am On Apr 16, 2022
tsinzu:

Foolish people like yoast, Kingsley1000, frigga13 and the rest of you, can you see the people that are telling you that ESN are your enemies? Can you see them? The only reason why they want ESN out is so that they can come and start gloating and celebrating over the killings of Igbos again by fulanis as they used to do before before ESN came. If you think these people are condemning ESN because they care about Igbos so much then you better have a rethink, the only thing that pains them about ESN is that they stood up to resist the massacre of Igbos in their land. Now that it seems the fulani terrorists are starting to resume their attacks little by little, see them already salivating and waiting to celebrate another massacre in Igboland.

Aturu..

When will esn chase out unknown gumen killing igbos

Abi Na only Fulani b dia job..

Ezi..

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers by iyapont: 9:51am On Apr 16, 2022
tsinzu:

Foolish people like yoast, Kingsley1000, frigga13 and the rest of you, can you see the people that are telling you that ESN are your enemies? Can you see them? The only reason why they want ESN out is so that they can come and start gloating and celebrating over the killings of Igbos again by fulanis as they used to do before before ESN came. If you think these people are condemning ESN because they care about Igbos so much then you better have a rethink, the only thing that pains them about ESN is that they stood up to resist the massacre of Igbos in their land. Now that it seems the fulani terrorists are starting to resume their attacks little by little, see them already salivating and waiting to celebrate another massacre in Igboland.
nobody is celebrating any massacre,what I said is so glaring now, ESN massacred their fellow igbos, Fulani herdsmen are doing the same thing,so what are u sayin, see eboyin too https://www.nairaland.com/7078666/communal-clashes-effium-ezza-effium-people#111969009 killings everywhere, u people should calm your selves down and Re strategies

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers by gidgiddy: 10:01am On Apr 16, 2022
Ndibunna:
Which herdsmen?

Put it right ' IPOB/ESN invades Enugu community"

That Eha-amufu community have been on news for quite some time and attackers are IPOB terrorists not any herdsmen.

The real fact was that the community allied with the military to expose their camps in the community and it became hot for them, those ESN terrorists was forced to relocate.

Now in retaliation they started attacking thr community under herdsmen smokescreen. The real culprit here are Igbos.

You read a report where the community leader and other residents are saying it was herdsmen thst attacked them

But you are in Ogbomosho claiming it was IPOB that attacked them
Re: Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers by tsinzu: 10:22am On Apr 16, 2022
Frigga13:

Aturu..

Ezi..
Ezigbo onye ara ka ibu, nkita rachagwa gi anya there, who tied your hands? Since they are tackling only fulanis what stops you and your fellow noisemakers from going after the UGM. Otule ezi, ewu hausa you are even everywhere shouting North 2023, efulefu, onye nzuzu, ozu nwuru anwu
Re: Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers by tsinzu: 10:22am On Apr 16, 2022
Frigga13:

Aturu..

Ezi..
Ezigbo onye ara ka ibu, nkita rachagwa gi anya there, who tied your hands? Since they are tackling only fulanis what stops you and your fellow noisemakers from going after the UGM. Otule ezi, ewu hausas you are even everywhere shouting North 2023, efulefu, onye nzuzu, ozu nwuru anwu

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers by Godfullsam(m): 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
tsinzu:

Fool, the same you that is supporting the government forces that are busy clearing the way for the fulani terrorists to return is now here asking stupid questions after they have started returning. Is it not what you wanted? I hope you are now satisfied that they are coming back to continue from where they stopped. I really wish their was a way to separate all you anti IPOB fools and send you all to the fulanis terrorists as a sacrifice.

You are taking things too personal Na. I am not responsible for your hopeless situation Na.

I only asked a very simple question, instead of you to give a simple answer you are busy complicating it.

That is why people see you guys as children of hatred and perdition. Your hates will consume you.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers by Westtimeline: 6:05pm On Apr 16, 2022
tsinzu:

Tell me something, Mr Yoruba man that always knows everything happening in the east from his village in odogbolu
Says an OSU from backward ngwa village that is hell bent and fixated on Tinubu and Southwest.
Re: Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers by Proudlyomonna: 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
tsinzu:
See it? They have started coming back, this is the entire essence of the campaign of calumny you are seeing against ESN just to get rid of them to allow for Fulani terrorists to resume their atrocities. They are only seven in number now because they just want to test the water and see what will happen, if they get away with these small attacks then you should start expecting more massive attacks like it was before the arrival of ESN. Where is Ebube Agu? Or is it time for Ugwuanyi to start crying and calling for fasting and praying again? I really pity those Igbos that are being brainwashed to turn against ESN, it's like they have quickly forgotten how bad things were before ESN. I hope it won't get back to the stage where we will start hearing people being massacred in the east again like what we are seeing in Benue, plateau and southern kaduna before all our people get sense again by force. It was happening before, don't forget the massacre at ukpabi nimbo!! Today the people that claim to love us more than ourselves are telling you that ESN is our enemy and some of us are stupidly believing them, these are the same people that were laughing at us and cheering when our innocent, unarmed youth were being massacred by the Nigerian army, today they claim to love us more than IPOB, they are trying to sow seeds of division among Igbos and telling the Anambra man that Ebonyi and Imo people are his enemies and want to destroy his state and some foolish people among us are falling for it.

Let me tell you dis.
Igbo doesn't operate a one man type of affair.
Ipob can't just sit in their meeting and create something for the whole region without consultation, debate and agreement from all and sundry.
If you expect the ipob's esn militants to be giving the mandate to operate legally,can you please tell me who represented my State in the making of the militant esn
There are groups and millions of people who do not support ipob,why should we allow ipob a destructive, oppressive group that goes about threaning and cursing and killing critics and others who do not support their nonsensical fruitless fraud struggle impose their militant sect on the region?
Will that not be giving them more advantage and confidence to intimidate others who do not support them?
If we can't make the Ebubeagu work,or get another outfit generally accepted like we had Bakassi before,then we are not ready to have a regional security outfit.
Make every state work on their security.
All the States in SE have their own security outfit let everyone work on them.
Allowing ipob's esn/ugm to legally operate is not going to work.
Only brainwashed ipob hoodlum believe the esn/ugm created by the evil oppressive ipob that has shown signs that they will hang the heads of others who do not support their destructive agenda, believe the lies that they were created to fight against any fulani.
They were created to attack security formations and intimidate Igbos who do not support their nonsensical destructive fraud ipob struggle �
Them be militant make them and the fg army dey fire down, after all when the Niger delta militant and the army dey meet no be galala them dey dance.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers by tsinzu: 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
Westtimeline:
Says an OSU from backward ngwa village that is hell bent and fixated on Tinubu and Southwest.
You are an imbecilic fool, is this thread about tinubu or the south west? So what are you doing here on a thread about the south east? Who is fixated on who? Dirty, smelly afonja lunatic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers by Waterysperm: 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
tsinzu:

You are an imbecilic fool, is this thread about tinubu or the south west? So what are you doing here on a thread about the south east? Who is fixated on who? Dirty, smelly afonja lunatic.
You get time dey reply those paid evil haters. Believe me, most of them claiming Igbos here are not Igbos. While the Igbos among them are paid efulefus. The Fulani Idiots killed 3 people right. It is well. Fulanis will soon understand that we are not afonjaas they can chase to Benin Republic. They are coming back gradually and also testing the waters to know what will be the reaction. But the reaction will shock them. Relax Bro, it will happen and all the hopeless Idiots that couldn't condemn the Fulani attack but rather looking for a way to involve ESN will be all over here shouting that day. We know their modus Operandi, so we are not bothered. A full scale war on Fulani cows is starting next week and any Fulani seen with his cow anywhere in the East will regret the day he was born. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers by paramakina202: 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
ESN is inside bush protecting God knows who while villages and towns has turned into a killing field.
ESN is always nowhere to be found whenever Fulani herdsmen terrorist strike.
Re: Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers by Miracle2022: 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2022
Where is the esn
Re: Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers by Tumbulum: 8:10pm On Apr 16, 2022
The time is running fast. Let bihari leave that seat and let's see how stupid the herdsmen can be.
Re: Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers by AntiBMC(m): 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2022
Yoast:

Nonsense.. How many herdsmen have been killed by your ESN versus how many Igbos/security officers have been killed by ESN? Let's deal with facts and not sentiments. Show one report/ video of ESN killing Fulani herdsmen and I'll show you ten report/videos of ESN killing Igbos/security officers..
Ur
Both ESN and herdsmen are killing our people, but ESN has killed far more.. You guys keep deceiving yourselves to justify your senseless agitation. But it will not be too long before nemesis will catch up you

ESN are killing our people you say....how many have you heard of? Is it as many as the ones you have heard about the North, Benue or even ibadan? Come to think of it, is this thread here so you can make comparisons about who killed more people? Talking $hit.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers by LILTJAY1: 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2022
I hope they raped yamlegged females sha grin
Re: Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers by LILTJAY1: 8:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
chatinent:
If they retaliate, they'll call them IPOB.
they will retaliate by killing their fellow igbos.. igbos are cowards that only know how to chestbeat on the internet, but cant do shit when you meet them one on one in real life..

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers by AntiBMC(m): 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Let me tell you dis.
Igbo doesn't operate a one man type of affair.
Ipob can't just sit in their meeting and create something for the whole region without consultation, debate and agreement from all and sundry.
If you expect the ipob's esn militants to be giving the mandate to operate legally,can you please tell me who represented my State in the making of the militant esn
There are groups and millions of people who do not support ipob,why should we allow ipob a destructive, oppressive group that goes about threaning and cursing and killing critics and others who do not support their nonsensical fruitless fraud struggle impose their militant sect on the region?
Will that not be giving them more advantage and confidence to intimidate others who do not support them?
If we can't make the Ebubeagu work,or get another outfit generally accepted like we had Bakassi before,then we are not ready to have a regional security outfit.
Make every state work on their security.
All the States in SE have their own security outfit let everyone work on them.
Allowing ipob's esn/ugm to legally operate is not going to work.
Only brainwashed ipob hoodlum believe the esn/ugm created by the evil oppressive ipob that has shown signs that they will hang the heads of others who do not support their destructive agenda, believe the lies that they were created to fight against any fulani.
They were created to attack security formations and intimidate Igbos who do not support their nonsensical destructive fraud ipob struggle �
Them be militant make them and the fg army dey fire down, after all when the Niger delta militant and the army dey meet no be galala them dey dance.

Now that you can't allow ipob protect the East because according to you, nobody represented ur State. Who is now going to protect the East now that Herdsmen have started attacking pple? The legal group that meets ur satisfaction, Ebubeagu, where were they when this attack was happening?

You go just come Igbo thread, they type long textbook of absolute gibberish. Nama.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers by naijapips02: 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
[s]
tsinzu:
See it? They have started coming back, this is the entire essence of the campaign of calumny you are seeing against ESN just to get rid of them to allow for Fulani terrorists to resume their atrocities. They are only seven in number now because they just want to test the water and see what will happen, if they get away with these small attacks then you should start expecting more massive attacks like it was before the arrival of ESN. Where is Ebube Agu? Or is it time for Ugwuanyi to start crying and calling for fasting and praying again? I really pity those Igbos that are being brainwashed to turn against ESN, it's like they have quickly forgotten how bad things were before ESN. I hope it won't get back to the stage where we will start hearing people being massacred in the east again like what we are seeing in Benue, plateau and southern kaduna before all our people get sense again by force. It was happening before, don't forget the massacre at ukpabi nimbo!! Today the people that claim to love us more than ourselves are telling you that ESN is our enemy and some of us are stupidly believing them, these are the same people that were laughing at us and cheering when our innocent, unarmed youth were being massacred by the Nigerian army, today they claim to love us more than IPOB, they are trying to sow seeds of division among Igbos and telling the Anambra man that Ebonyi and Imo people are his enemies and want to destroy his state and some foolish people among us are falling for it.
[/s]

Mechie onu nshi gi.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers by LILTJAY1: 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
tsinzu:

is nairaland owned by a cursed igbo man like your useless self?
How many yprubas do you see on lindaikeji blog..
He has the right to comment on any thread he likes because a yoruba own this forum and not your cursed tribesman. grin
. get that into your cocaine filled brain you bastard omoibo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers by LILTJAY1: 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
Waterysperm:

You get time dey reply those paid evil haters. Believe me, most of them claiming Igbos here are not Igbos. While the Igbos among them are paid efulefus. The Fulani Idiots killed 3 people right. It is well. Fulanis will soon understand that we are not afonjaas they can chase to Benin Republic. They are coming back gradually and also testing the waters to know what will be the reaction. But the reaction will shock them. Relax Bro, it will happen and all the hopeless Idiots that couldn't condemn the Fulani attack but rather looking for a way to involve ESN will be all over here shouting that day. We know their modus Operandi, so we are not bothered. A full scale war on Fulani cows is starting next week and any Fulani seen with his cow anywhere in the East will regret the day he was born. It is well.
you guys nor dey tire to chestbeat? grin
Cursed noisy cowards grin grin

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers by Proudlyomonna: 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2022
AntiBMC:

Now that you can't allow ipob protect the East because according to you, nobody represented ur State. Who is now going to protect the East now that Herdsmen have started attacking pple? The legal group that meets ur satisfaction, Ebubeagu, where were they when this attack was happening?

You go just come Igbo thread, they type long textbook of absolute gibberish. Nama.

Okay so watin be your own business with this thread now?
You no go face the one wey your evil boko/bandit uncles dey do for your own region abi undecided
Ipob are not interested in defending anything ipob na scam only brainwashed efulefus think otherwise.
Let's talk about how your boko/bandit uncles are killing your own people like chicken.

Re: Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 17, 2022
tsinzu:

I have given up on our people both home and here....most of us are not matured in mind....we only support when everything is going smooth but when enemies bring out their plan and the heat is much we start withdrawing I kept telling them IF WE CONTINUE WITH THIS SAME MENTALITY WE USED ON OJUKWU ON NNAMDI KANU AND IPOB NOBODY NO GROUP WILL EVER RISE UP TO BE FOR IGBOS AGAIN During the war some party and sing praises from hotels to ojukwu when Biafra soldiers make advances but when Nigeria soldiers make advances they start calling same ojukwu names and those doing these where neither contributing or in war front but rather in clubs and party houses drinking and eye serving girls. IGBOS DOES NOT DESERVE IPOB AND MNK

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers by Tonyman55: 6:39am On Apr 17, 2022
All those who are asking us to forbid IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu, who will be our savior or do you think that we forget easily how you guys were shouting in jubilation how you want Igbos to be wiped out from the surface of Earth......
I am happy to tell you that my village that I traveled to this festive holiday was as peaceful as you can't imagine.... I asked some questions about some imaginary attacks I have been reading online and non of them happened even the attack of a bus driver during Monday sit at home was just lies.... And today will be the final of our village F.A cup Competition

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback:Bode George- Tinubu Makes $19 Million A Month From Lagos Taxes / Peter Obi's Support Groups Shut Down Abuja / All About Esan Born Monday Okpebholo As He Emerge Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.