Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers (1756 Views)

Gunmen Declare 10-Day Sit-At-Home In Enugu Communities, Order Markets To Shut / 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) / Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers by Tumbulum: 7:38am On Apr 17, 2022
LILTJAY1:
they will retaliate by killing their fellow igbos.. igbos are cowards that only know how to chestbeat on the internet, but cant do shit when you meet them one on one in real life..
don't cry and wail when ipob start implementing the ban on open grazing and dont cry when ipob stop the selling of cows in Igbo land. The Fulani menace must be nipped to the board by any means necessary and Ipob will achieve that by any means necessary
Re: Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers by Waterysperm: 9:13am On Apr 17, 2022
LILTJAY1:
you guys nor dey tire to chestbeat? grin
Cursed noisy cowards grin grin
I can't stop laughing. You must be from the Mars. Shey all of us dey here for Nairaland. You will soon come here to wail. It is not even up to a week now.
Re: Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers by abouzaid: 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
Lalasticlala i beg you, please send this to the FrontPage, these people needs the publicity to safeguard themselves against future attacks.
Re: Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers by Westtimeline: 12:13am On Apr 18, 2022
gidgiddy:

You read a report where the community leader and other residents are saying it was herdsmen thst attacked them

But you are in Ogbomosho claiming it was IPOB that attacked them
But you people claimed there are no herdsmen in your land again that they are now only in southwest. So which herdsman are you talking that they attack enugu?
Re: Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers by Westtimeline: 12:20am On Apr 18, 2022
LILTJAY1:
is nairaland owned by a cursed igbo man like your useless self?
How many yprubas do you see on lindaikeji blog..
He has the right to comment on any thread he likes because a yoruba own this forum and not your cursed tribesman. grin
. get that into your cocaine filled brain you bastard omoibo grin grin
Ask the slowpoke for me o. If nairaland is owned by his father.
Re: Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers by Westtimeline: 12:22am On Apr 18, 2022
Waterysperm:

You get time dey reply those paid evil haters. Believe me, most of them claiming Igbos here are not Igbos. While the Igbos among them are paid efulefus. The Fulani Idiots killed 3 people right. It is well. Fulanis will soon understand that we are not afonjaas they can chase to Benin Republic. They are coming back gradually and also testing the waters to know what will be the reaction. But the reaction will shock them. Relax Bro, it will happen and all the hopeless Idiots that couldn't condemn the Fulani attack but rather looking for a way to involve ESN will be all over here shouting that day. We know their modus Operandi, so we are not bothered. A full scale war on Fulani cows is starting next week and any Fulani seen with his cow anywhere in the East will regret the day he was born. It is well.
Chest beating on zero action.

Do you want to retaliate with fasting and prayers again ni.

Cowards.
Re: Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers by tsinzu: 6:14am On Apr 18, 2022
Westtimeline:
You can die for all I care. It is your family personal problem and wailing.

Worthless dirty, smelly and imbecilic OSU that can't do without crying on Tinubu that his father dares look in the face.

Coward that only shout Tinubu on faceless forum.

Mugu, it is not about southwest, we only dish out what you know how to do.

Why crying like ghommid. Everyday of your life, you use it to talk about Southwest but start crying cos we talk about southeast.

Victim cry kill you there.

What I am doing on a thread on a forum created by yoruba man or your father? Or with a phone and data that your father bought for me? Which one?
Lol, see who was accusing me of being fixated on the iragbiji Criminal. Who is fixated on who now? See long epistle of tears, book of lamentations 2 grin. You are on a thread about the south east crying bitter tears of frustrations yet you are accusing me of talking about the South West? What has this thread got to do with the South West? You must be afflicted with generational madness, bastard son of an afonja lunatic!! because nairaland was founded by a Yoruba it now belongs to your lazy ass? So you and your family are so useless that you now have to hide under another person's achievement to claim relevance?? A loser from a family of losers and that's why frustration wants to finish your life. Fool, your tears are just beginning, you will remain a frustrated fool forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers by IGBOSON1: 12:50am On Apr 19, 2022
abouzaid:
Constant attacks in Ebonyi and Enugu since last year by Fulani herdsmen. Why is the Nigerian army that use to attack and bomb ESN bases in those two states not been able to apprehend even a single Fulani herdsmen? ESN only offence is fighting off these herdsmen from those Igbo states bordering the northern states meanwhile these attacks would definitely get worse by the next dry season while Ohanaeze/Southeast governors are asleep to their responsibilities.

NB: how many hours after posting this and it's not yet on FrontPage but the Vanguard article on Simon Ekpa went straight to the FrontPage. Nigeria is hopelessly hopeless no matter from what angle you look at it.

You now know the scale of the problem we face! They have the inexhaustible pool of funds to buy anyone without a conscience and who's available for the right price!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will Nigeria Lose When Igbos Become Independent Country? / Breaking: Rochas Okorocha Escapes From EFCC Custody, Appears For APC Screening / Real Reason Nwajiuba Absconded APC Presidential Primary Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.