Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman (55342 Views)

I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye / Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore / I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Sophiebabe85(f): 2:13am On Jul 28, 2022

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Sophiebabe85(f): 2:13am On Jul 28, 2022
More

4 Likes

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by tempest01(m): 2:25am On Jul 28, 2022
I wouldn't be surprised if these BBN girls are involved. Quick "fame" with no source of money and the need to show off, and be better than others.

167 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by FatherBona: 2:29am On Jul 28, 2022
Wow, this just reduced the price of kerosene and Indomie

bmdmix15:
ur commenting didn't increase it either

Who dey follow this mumu talk
grin

meobizy:
Bad belle won’t kill Nairalanders. Tufia. No wonder poverty is your significant other.

Certified Olosho, Comrade at arms, we dey greet una o grin

So na d poverty dey make una no fit close leg abi?!

I salute o grin

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by fman(m): 2:39am On Jul 28, 2022
no be this banni wey ozor
Wan kee himself for bbnaija that yr.
These hoes ain't worth dying for

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by fman(m): 2:40am On Jul 28, 2022
FatherBona:
Wow, this just reduced the price of kerosene and Indomie
Baba u still dey awake?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by fman(m): 2:45am On Jul 28, 2022
tempest01:
I wouldn't be surprised if these BBN girls are involved. Quick "fame" with no source of money and the need to show off, and be better than others.

I swear. Their payment slip long
Pass bet9ja booking slip
Everyday cash out
Her Selina tight.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by orohbiro(f): 4:09am On Jul 28, 2022
Who bankroll this trip na Waaooo

14 Likes

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Curious346: 5:45am On Jul 28, 2022
Certified olosho

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Cheesegonecold: 6:30am On Jul 28, 2022
I'm very sure the person snapping is someone's else rich husband who sponsored the trip

163 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 7:27am On Jul 28, 2022
Cheesegonecold:
I'm very sure the person snapping and holding the other cup is someone's else rich husband who sponsored the trip
That's true my comrade grin

112 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 7:28am On Jul 28, 2022
Nengi pengi tongue

1 Like

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by dejavubobo1(m): 7:51am On Jul 28, 2022
orohbiro:
Who bankroll this trip na Waaooo
Nigerian men..lol
Tho me I no dey there

13 Likes

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Lexkenny99(m): 8:21am On Jul 28, 2022
Hoes only have nudity to display.. Shame grin She's really a champion in the game with her fake butt grin

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Lexkenny99(m): 8:21am On Jul 28, 2022
Hoes only have nudity to display.. Shame grin She's really a champion in the game with her fake butt grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by BeanmanX(m): 9:09am On Jul 28, 2022
Cheesegonecold:
I'm very sure the person snapping and holding the other cup is someone's else rich husband who sponsored the trip
U get sense no be small comrade,,, cheesy

Majority of female yeyebrities re all sponsored by rich men,,,, politicians that has stolen alot of money most especially,,

90% of female yeyebrities are into hookups,,,if u know u know,,,if u think they sponsor their lavish lifestyles themselves,,then u are damn gullible

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by meobizy(f): 9:18am On Jul 28, 2022
Bad belle won’t kill Nairalanders. Tufia. No wonder poverty is your significant other.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Firstcitizen: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2022
Is it your toto?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by WibusJaga: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2022

All these bloggers sef.
Apostle may still have some questions to answer in the Otobo saga, but all these other ones are works of mischievous bloggers looking for traffic & celebrities that want to trend with Apostle's name.

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Coldie(m): 9:35am On Jul 28, 2022
Apostle Suleiman no reach to sleep with nengi take it to the bank.

I can vouch for her anyway anytime anywhere.

We have heard things like this before, there’s a level someone especially like nengi got successful that they think as hot and beautiful as she is she is fvcking one somebody.

If she fit become SSA to Bayelsa state governor without toto works who be apostle Suleiman?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by lanocconsulting: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2022
Same MOG with same controversy

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by RaptObserver: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2022
Apostle is a real nigga

3 Likes

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Rokanmi5558: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2022
Wow...nice

I will design your logo, check my signature
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Aj1944(m): 9:35am On Jul 28, 2022
Well it's her life

Get your Amazon KDP from an expert
I'll guide you from a beginner stage to also becoming an expert like me

Go to signature
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by lesbiconverter: 9:36am On Jul 28, 2022
Man of dog

1 Like

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by ednut1(m): 9:36am On Jul 28, 2022
With this kind voice you get mind dey do YouTube

1 Like

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by handsomeyinka(m): 9:36am On Jul 28, 2022
Apostle has done oil change for most this actresses..

Apostle sabi shine congo......

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

D'banj Performs At A Ciroc Event In Mauritius(photos) / Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) / Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.