Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:25 PM

Election23: Journalists Ask Sen Akpabio If He Would Be Contesting For President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election23: Journalists Ask Sen Akpabio If He Would Be Contesting For President (172 Views)

I’ll Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me —ekpenyong​/sahara Reporters / Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me / Sen. Akpabio Happy With Gov. Ugwuanyi/chime Rapport In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Election23: Journalists Ask Sen Akpabio If He Would Be Contesting For President by Idamond: 7:24am On Apr 16, 2022
I was at the National headquarters of our great party; the All Progressives Congress (APC), on Thursday, to formally congratulate the brand-new national chairman, Senator Abdullahi Adamu and other members of the National Working Committee (NWC) on their victory at the National Convention. I wished him and his team, a resounding success as they steer the affairs of the party to another resounding electoral victory starting with the Ekiti and Osun states' governorship elections later this year and the general elections in 2023.
I also use the visit to call on members and stakeholders of our party in Akwa Ibom State to close ranks, unite and work for the success of the party in 2023.
I was asked by journalists, if I would be contesting for the office of the President in 2023 and I simply replied, " Do you want me to contest?"
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=554501849365014&id=100044156123376&refid=8

Mynd44
Seun
lalasticlala

Re: Election23: Journalists Ask Sen Akpabio If He Would Be Contesting For President by Richdee1(m): 7:39am On Apr 16, 2022
Wike is a dictator
Re: Election23: Journalists Ask Sen Akpabio If He Would Be Contesting For President by HenryThegreat1(m): 7:43am On Apr 16, 2022
Akpabio was well recognized and well know when he was in PDP.

(1) (Reply)

Many Runners, One Winner: Only Bindow Can Beat PDP In Adamawa / Breaking News: Unknown Gunmen Kill APC Chieftain In Bayelsa / African Action Congress Mobilises Membership Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.