Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

Sweet 16 . Comment! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sweet 16 . Comment! (903 Views)

As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / [story] My Sweet And Lovely Houseboy Part 21 / My Sweet And Lovely Houseboy (part 4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweet 16 . Comment! by Nairaboi(m): 11:00am On Jul 07, 2011
she turned 16 and he called her sweet
Her Bre-ast were full, her legs were out
her face was smooth,as bright as light
He promised to make things right
They dated for months and she felt high
The time of reckoning was dangerously high
Then she got late and started to sign
fear crept in, if only she could fly!
she told him the news, and lie started to born
He told her to have an abortion, you have nothing to loose
feeling caught and trapped in a noose, she fired all she would
but fell into a snooze, her parents caught fire when they heard the news,
they was fire in their eyes. Father blamed Mother out of the blues
Her life was ruined, she had no clue,
If she was so sweet, where is he now , ?

hope u guys found the poem good and creative. am doing a collection of poems for a competition, and this is one of them, thanks
Re: Sweet 16 . Comment! by Ayoobscom(m): 11:56am On Jul 07, 2011
ther's nothing poetic about what is put up above, the message is not clear
Re: Sweet 16 . Comment! by fashionwomen: 6:09am On Sep 29, 2011
Really, almost half of all remy human hair will experience some degree of tresses reduction.Bob Hairstyles . The seamless hair extensions might be deemed a very classy show up.Nevertheless, wearing tape hair extensions, cornrows, along with other violent hairstyles will surely trigger tresses loss.weft hair extensions that are proper for that confront shape and tresses variety can cause you to appear to be a star.
Re: Sweet 16 . Comment! by clipon12345: 7:28am On Oct 25, 2011
Most human real hair extensions clip in will be ethically and if you want more information on the pros and cons of clip in hair extension cords we invite you to understand some of our other clip on human hair extensions on the stock market.

(1) (Reply)

The Beautiful Life - Easy Version / My Ordeal With The Atms In Ilaro, Ogun State. / J. I. A.. The Deadly Quintet......( An Action Novel Based On A True Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.