Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) (49774 Views)

Burial Photos Of Dr. Chinelo Megafu / Dr Chinelo Megafu's Body Arrives Lagos (Photos, Video) / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Gkemz: 10:02am On Apr 16, 2022
May your soul RIP. You died a very painful death when some fools were making mockery of your tweet even in the agony of death.�
Re: Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:03am On Apr 16, 2022
Cha E!
Re: Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by CSTRR: 10:03am On Apr 16, 2022
Also I believe we will never have a real anti terrorism push untill a Southerner comes in and brings his people into the system.

These northerners are all compromised one way or the other.

They still believe that since Niger delta militants got something, the bandits deserve some too.
Re: Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by DeRuggedProf: 10:04am On Apr 16, 2022
The only time this shit is going to be treated is when these bandits start bringing down planes, private Jets or collect 'Air Ransom' from whoever wants to put a plane in the skies safely . Until then, best of luck my fellow country people... undecided

Re: Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by TMANO: 10:04am On Apr 16, 2022
Everything is not about money. Not on a post like this. HEY
Tutor77a:
Re: Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Westchester(m): 10:05am On Apr 16, 2022
The tragic story of you and your family will be next embarassed mugu

simpleseyi:

I will vote APC again, then you can leave Nigeria for us.
Re: Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Major1984(m): 10:07am On Apr 16, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1418193/obituary-dr-chinelo-megafu-killed-abuja-kaduna-train-attack-photos/
Rip beautiful damsel, but is she from Lagos State while are they buring her in Ikoyi ,Lagos State?
Re: Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Westchester(m): 10:10am On Apr 16, 2022
Shut the fck up you generational ediot !!

Nigerialabalaba:

she is not a native ibo like u wey dem born and akpu in d village. She be made in Lasgidi. She belongs to Lasgidi not one ipob terrorists infested blood flowing village in iboland. All d sensible posh ethincally ibo people like Chinelo wey dem born for Lasgidi dey Lasgidi were dem be omo Eko not omo Igbo.
Re: Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by techWriter3: 10:11am On Apr 16, 2022
Instead make we youngsters Coup the goverment, we comin here comin grief render Everyone gettat abeg
Re: Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 16, 2022
Blame them Northern leaders for the death and the kidnapping

Their chickens have come home to roost.

You have a youth problem for years, and you do zero investment in education, training, and more training.
Re: Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Prisco4luv(m): 10:13am On Apr 16, 2022
Very painful exit.. Rest in peace
Re: Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Drone95(m): 10:14am On Apr 16, 2022
Burruchaga71:
Tomorrow somebody will tell me that Osunbade or Tinubu will perform well. It will never be well with Buhari, Osunbade and Tinubu. F*ck any idiot who voted APC in 2015, f*ck any who voted APC in 2019 and any IDIOT who wants to vote APC in 2023 f*ck you too.
lol. Fvck u too
Re: Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by JayPeeOham: 10:14am On Apr 16, 2022
Heroicvic:
Instead make we youth overthrow the government, we dey here dey mourn
Make everybody gettat abeg

Any idea how we can start the revolution?

Because it seems we took a wrong approach with the End SARS undecided

3 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Drone95(m): 10:16am On Apr 16, 2022
Nigeria be failing her citizens since time immemorial
Re: Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Zion243(m): 10:18am On Apr 16, 2022
My birth mate.
RIP Dear, such a painful exit!
Comfort and consolation to your family!!
Re: Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:19am On Apr 16, 2022
simpleseyi:

I will vote APC again, then you can leave Nigeria for us.

Shhhh... Certain things must never be uttered aloud!

Have some decency!
Re: Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by toujurs: 10:20am On Apr 16, 2022
Jeon:

GOAT, HOW MANY LEECHES DID YOU DEAL WITH?
[ if them reason ur matter how many bone go fit remain for ur body? ]

YOU ARE USELESS...
WHY ARE YOU GLORIFYING HER?
I THOUGHT REDPILL SAID YOU SHOULDN'T PLACE WOMEN ABOVE THE ROOF...

OBVIOUSLY MOST OF U MEN DON'T WORK ACCORD TO THE CULT CODE.
Did i tell you am a redpiller. You just dumb. Get a life offline, so you could be more meaningful to the society than a breed
Re: Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Drone95(m): 10:21am On Apr 16, 2022
JayPeeOham:

Any idea how we can start the revolution?

Because it seems we took a wrong approach with the End SARS undecided
no be treason u dey try commit so ?
Re: Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 10:22am On Apr 16, 2022
Krss216:

Thanks.

You're welcome bro.
Re: Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:23am On Apr 16, 2022
Heroicvic:
That time dey come. but wahala go plenty.

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Enceladus(m): 10:24am On Apr 16, 2022
Heroicvic:

You want to overthrow the government of a British enterprise? A country that was formed without the consent of any indigenous person.

It's only in Africa that a different race will colonize your people and form a country for them and all is well.

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Iboyx: 10:24am On Apr 16, 2022
E go better one day. We shouldn't give up, keep hustling, praying and hope for the best
Re: Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Jeon(m): 10:24am On Apr 16, 2022
toujurs:
Did i tell you am a redpiller. You just dumb. Get a life offline, so you could be more meaningful to the society than a breed

STOP DENYING..

NOW TELL ME
HOW MANY LEECHES ATE UR FRESH FLESH ROW TO THE EXTENT OF MAKING SOME OF YOUR DRIED BONES TO BE MISSING?

3 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by JayPeeOham: 10:29am On Apr 16, 2022
Drone95:
no be treason u dey try commit so ?

Is Nigeria working, Yes or No?

Answer the above question with a sincere heart
Re: Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 10:32am On Apr 16, 2022
Dear President Bubu, I am sure you are proud of your leadership with these ugly news now? Your Mentees failed to go school and they won't allow those that are educated to have peace of mind.
Re: Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Nigerialabalaba: 10:33am On Apr 16, 2022
Westchester:
Shut the fck up you generational ediot !!

native blood thirsty ipob terrorist u be. Na jealousy go kee u. no be me say make ur poor parents no born u for Lasgidi. shiorr
Re: Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by jrusky(m): 10:35am On Apr 16, 2022
CSTRR:

His vice president has declared for president to continue from where buhari stopped.

Without shame or conscience.

Bro the thing ehnn...I dont just understand anymore. This guys just don't give a damn if even the country sink.
Re: Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Drone95(m): 10:38am On Apr 16, 2022
JayPeeOham:

Is Nigeria working, Yes or No?

Answer the above question with a sincere heart
we all know nigeria is gone to the dogs but the constitution never tell us to take action. Taking action is Treason!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates / Margaret Obi And Aisha Baba Ahmed Spotted Rocking Uniform Hijab / Tukur Mamu Arrested In Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.