Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,383 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga (14895 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless / Fake Photo Alert: Tinubu In Abuja Not In The United States - Bayo Onanuga / Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga by tollyboy5(m): 11:06am On Apr 16, 2022
OmoEpe:

Indomine generation's knowledge is quite limited due to age and the propensity to exalt Social media above reading and researchs

He is way out of your league
Talk anyhow again and chop ban grin
Re: My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 16, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://westernpost.ng/my-commitment-to-tinubu-is-total-by-bayo-onanuga/
Never knew this guy exists grin

..Am hearing his name for the first time
Re: My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga by ofuonyebi: 11:09am On Apr 16, 2022
good talk...men of integrity are always blunt to protect their name..
others does not care about whats in a name

1 Like

Re: My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga by derecho(m): 11:11am On Apr 16, 2022
I wanted to ignore you but if I leave you, I'll be encouraging stupidity.
So I must know him to show I'm not indomie generation? If you're not a kid, you'll know there are many important things to engage you before the advent of the social media.
For the umpteenth time, I DON'T KNOW HIM and it was useless to.

Imagine telling any reasonable person to go research about Bayo whatever.

OmoEpe:

Indomine generation's knowledge is quite limited due to age and the propensity to exalt Social media above reading and researchs

He is way out of your league
Re: My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga by OBALOLA55(m): 11:23am On Apr 16, 2022
helinues:

Why not ask for the updates from the person who told you?

See me see wahala oo
MY BOY HE ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION NA HABA
Re: My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga by ufuosman(m): 11:24am On Apr 16, 2022
Ur choice
Re: My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga by eldoradoxx: 11:27am On Apr 16, 2022
My commitment to what gives me food is total too. If u understand, u understand.
Re: My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga by Gozac: 11:30am On Apr 16, 2022
Malory:
I thought you always hang around the bus stops all over CMS doing owomida things
grin
Re: My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga by EagleSquare1(m): 11:46am On Apr 16, 2022
The same way some people only got to know Attahiru Jega when he became chairman of INEC, is probably the same way some of you only got to know Bayo Onanuga from this write up.

He is not a Fayose, Fani-Kayode or others who are ready delight of the media. And by the way, Bayo Onanuga is Media. Real mediaman that almost paid the supreme price for Nigeria’s sakes. He is a man who couldn’t sleep in one room twice. Always on the move because the powers of the State were after his life.

Bayo Onanuga fought for democracy such that we are enjoying the dividends of democracy, including free speech, which some of us are exercising freely here on Nairaland.

Bayo Onanuga’s achievements are immeasurable, for those who really and truly know. Ask around

Wazobia2216:

grin grin grin grin comrade, you go kee persin with laugh abeg

I tried checking his achievement(s)/input, I couldn't lay hands on anything. Owambe journalist! Well shall Tinubu made him what he is undecided

Person wey don collect side money tire go come dey feel important for here grin
Re: My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga by Omodua(m): 11:51am On Apr 16, 2022
Malory:
Bro please what's happening in CMS now? Someone told me fight is going on there now
Yes, there is serious fight going on in CMS right now. It's power tussle between the road transport workers.
Re: My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga by Omodua(m): 11:53am On Apr 16, 2022
Malory:
I thought you always hang around the bus stops all over CMS doing owomida things
Lol
Re: My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga by EagleSquare1(m): 11:56am On Apr 16, 2022
Brown envelope? Indeed you are truly of the Indomie Generation as has been said here earlier. Simple research is proving difficult.
In an academic exercise, if given a simple title ‘Bayo Onanuga,’ and told to research, I don’t need to research and know what kind of answers you will give. You will simply fail as has been proven here with all your comments.
So you actually even researched? I thought you knew all. Probably you were forced to when you saw the names he was associated with in the write-up.

derecho:
Anyways, we don note hin name now and don see say na hin get that yeye newspaper. He should be in the league of those Journalists that write nonsense after collecting brown envelope
Re: My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga by Born2Breed(f): 11:58am On Apr 16, 2022
Bayo na mumu right from time. Always after the cash. He betrayed Dele Giwa. Pen and Cash journalist.
Re: My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga by derecho(m): 11:59am On Apr 16, 2022
See the incongruity in your response. Do you even know what's even discussed? Just jumbling words
EagleSquare1:
Brown envelope? Indeed you are truly of the Indomie Generation as has been said here earlier. Simple research is proving difficult.
In an academic exercise, if given a simple title ‘Bayo Onanuga,’ and told to research, I don’t need to research and know what kind of answers you will give. You will simply fail as has been proven here with all your comments.
So you actually even researched? I thought you knew all. Probably you were forced to when you saw the names he was associated with in the write-up.

Re: My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga by mrtheo33: 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
This is still cashing out
Re: My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga by Malory: 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2022
Omodua:
Yes, there is serious fight going on in CMS right now. It's power tussle between the road transport workers.
You stay at CMS?
Re: My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga by lagosrd: 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2022
Onijekuje daddy
Re: My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga by techWriter3: 12:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
feelings actually do no constraints
Re: My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga by derecho(m): 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2022
Very possible o....imagine him coming to yarn flababa

Na dis kain character some deluded folks want "kids" to go and research
lagosrd:
Onijekuje daddy
Re: My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga by SledgeHammerer: 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2022
derecho:
Just hearing of his name today

That's why I say most of you are kids here.
Re: My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga by SledgeHammerer: 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
Season for papers and bloggers to make money.
Re: My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga by derecho(m): 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ecclesiastes 4:13 says

"Better is a poor and a wise child than an old and foolish king, who will no more be admonished".
SledgeHammerer:

That's why I say most of you are kids here.
Re: My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2022
tollyboy5:
So we should start frying beans or what?

Who be dis?

Bayo Onanuga
Re: My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga by SledgeHammerer: 12:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
derecho:
Ecclesiastes 4:13

Better is a poor and a wise child than an old and foolish king, who will no more be admonished.

Kiddo go and read your books.
Re: My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga by derecho(m): 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2022
Stop disgracing yourself.
Knowing Bayo doesn't make you an adult. Even his grandkids know him.
Knowing Bayo whatever is worthless
SledgeHammerer:

Kiddo go and read your books.
Re: My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga by ledaman: 12:59pm On Apr 16, 2022
vleaker:
All these guys are paid heavily by Tilunbu.
Hustle
Go and collect yours serial complainant
Re: My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga by ledaman: 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2022
vleaker:
Tinubu pet, did I complain?
Yes, because you have obsession about BAT tongue
Re: My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga by Omodua(m): 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
Malory:
You stay at CMS?
Yes. But police on top of the situation. Calm has been restored.
Re: My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga by Malory: 1:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
Omodua:
Yes. But police on top of the situation. Calm has been restored.
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Only Wants To Rub Shoulders With Atiku And Tinubu / Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory / No/limited Cash Will Cause Low Voters Turnout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.