Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga (14902 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless / Fake Photo Alert: Tinubu In Abuja Not In The United States - Bayo Onanuga / Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga by BOYS2MEN: 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2022
See person father....odiegwu oo!!!
Re: My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga by OLULAW: 2:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
Anyone who supports Tinubu's presidential bid hasn't got the interests of Nigeria and Nigerians in their heart. Thuefnubu would fail and fail woefully. He's a dead man walking. Nigeria and Nigerians deserve better.
Re: My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga by SledgeHammerer: 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
derecho:
Stop disgracing yourself.
Knowing Bayo doesn't make you an adult. Even his grandkids know him.
Knowing Bayo whatever is worthless

Kiddo go and read your books and stop disgracing your parents here.
Re: My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga by derecho(m): 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

[s]Kiddo go and read your books and stop disgracing your parents here[/s].
Re: My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga by derecho(m): 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
chiefolododo:
like somebody ask you ? this guy is looking for more dollars
Re: My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga by derecho(m): 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2022
His footsoldiers said anyone who doesn't know him is a "kid" o
Honourable1901:
Who be this one again grin grin everybody just wan cash out. ..
Re: My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga by BigNija: 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
Malory:
Only a thief will support a big thief like Tinubu

Tell me one politician that lives only on his salary, show me a saint bro?
Re: My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga by hotseat: 1:21am On Apr 17, 2022
Most haters of the Jagaban are just spiteful of his ever rising profile and nothing more.

They dissipate so much energy in criticising him while failing to project their own aspirants.

Apart from the statutory delegates who would do the actual voting, all criticisms against him on SM are futile .

Know this so as to maintain your sanity.
Re: My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga by bjtinz: 1:59am On Apr 17, 2022
Wow. So Bayo still dey? I used to eagerly read his articles on the News magazine. Not sure if they still publish
Re: My Commitment To Tinubu Is Total - Bayo Onanuga by slivertongue: 2:03am On Apr 17, 2022
"Nigeria is in need of a visionary, a deep thinker, a man with the Midas touch, who can take our country on a journey of prosperity.

I have no doubt that Bola Tinubu is capable of this."

Your opinion but ain't binding on Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Allows DSS To Detain Tukur Mamu For 60 More Days / No/limited Cash Will Cause Low Voters Turnout / Tenure Expiration: Sanwo-olu, Makinde Dissolve Cabinet, Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.