Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

What Is A Direct Selling Company? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is A Direct Selling Company? (172 Views)

What Is A Direct Selling Company? / Can I Receive A Direct Deposit Into My Savings Account From The UK / In Need Of A Direct Contact On GSM Parts In China. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Direct Selling Company? by Princevirus(m): 10:14am On Apr 16, 2022
I know that network marketing has made a bad name in Nigeria but is networking actually a bad thing? Please take time to study this. This has actually turned millions of ordinary people all over the world to millionaires.

Financial freedom is when you have all the money and all the time to spend it and that's what this company offers.

Qnet is a direct selling e-commerce company found in Malaysia in 1998.

The head quarters is in Hong Kong

Address is qnet.net
You can check it out

What they do is selling of actual product online just like Amazon and Alibaba.

What you are required to do is to purchase one of their products.

When you do, you tell just two of your friends or family members about it and encourage them to buy from them company too.

Your friends will do the same thing that you did. When they do, the company will pay you $225 dollars weekly.

When the friends of your friends refer their own friends, you get paid $450 and as the chain keep growing, your earning keep growing too.

And it's team work, while you are talking to your friends, I too will be talking to more of my friends so that even if you don't get two, I may get before you and register them under you since I can't have more than two for myself.

There's limitless potential to what you can achieve in this company.

The company is official sponsors of Man City fc, CAF, and formula one. They are also partnering with Interpol and world health.

The company is 23 years old already.

Watch this video for detailed explanation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aVxrx6ShsI

WhatsApp: +2347038952870

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need Advice Urgently / What Is Customer Relations? Definition, Importance, And More / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.