Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Lekki-Ikoyi Toll Collection Postponed Indefinitely - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki-Ikoyi Toll Collection Postponed Indefinitely (29394 Views)

Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Toll Collection Goes Cashless Today / Sanwo-Olu Declares Another Free Passage At Lekki, Ikoyi Toll Plazas On Wednesday / Lekki, Ikoyi Toll Gates To Go Electronic From October - Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki-Ikoyi Toll Collection Postponed Indefinitely by kokomilala(m): 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
We've become moneyed as a people. We've lost our soul- collective soul- in its stead is our ruthless glorification of money.
The place ,in honour of those brutally taken down by soldiers' bullets on 20/10/2020, should be declared GROUND ZERO,where wreaths can be layed regularly.
Concerned minds will never forget the #Lekkigenocide. They'll never forget the mindless ferocity with which soldiers killed defenceless citizens,who were peacefully protesting against police brutality,and the failure of the Nigerian stare system.
Resuming tolling there is an assault on the collective memory of,first ,the slain,and second that of those who witnessed what happened on that dark Friday evening. Also,it will signal a brutal continuity of the sheer disregard the Nigerian state has for its citizens- very psychologically and emotionally condescending !!!

3 Likes

Re: Lekki-Ikoyi Toll Collection Postponed Indefinitely by Saao(m): 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ceeman18:
Hmm. To avoid implicating a certain politician undecided undecided.
Pls we sell power steering pump of all car models.
how much for avensis 2006?
Re: Lekki-Ikoyi Toll Collection Postponed Indefinitely by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
Saao:
how much for avensis 2006?

Its available sir/ma. Pls WhatsApp us now
Re: Lekki-Ikoyi Toll Collection Postponed Indefinitely by derecho(m): 1:29pm On Apr 16, 2022
Hmmn...so MC Macaroni is not a soft swallow after all?
Re: Lekki-Ikoyi Toll Collection Postponed Indefinitely by incogni2o: 1:29pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ceeman18:

Do you have the real one for Lexus ES330
Re: Lekki-Ikoyi Toll Collection Postponed Indefinitely by bkool7(m): 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2022
Apart from election fever, this is another reason the opening was postponed

https://twitter.com/trendwithola/status/1515231741535043586?t=nAkNo38EDbvBf0Zg_Lkh2A&s=19
Re: Lekki-Ikoyi Toll Collection Postponed Indefinitely by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
incogni2o:

Do you have the real one for Lexus ES330

Its available sir/ma. Pls get in touch on WhatsApp
Re: Lekki-Ikoyi Toll Collection Postponed Indefinitely by AMI3(m): 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dastffffaa:
Ok

My voters card name has been erase is it possible to work on it.
If yes contact me via WhatsApp 08154933420
Re: Lekki-Ikoyi Toll Collection Postponed Indefinitely by AMI3(m): 1:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dastffffaa:
Ok
On My voters card my name has erase can u work on it. If yes contact me via WhatsApp 08154933420
Re: Lekki-Ikoyi Toll Collection Postponed Indefinitely by incogni2o: 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ceeman18:

Its available sir/ma. Pls get in touch on WhatsApp

Whats your whatsapp number?

Do you also have the hose?

I want the exact, not worked
Re: Lekki-Ikoyi Toll Collection Postponed Indefinitely by bigpicture001: 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
I am surprised people can't mention Tinubu's name... Yes, Tinubu is threading with caution cuz of his presidency ambition
Re: Lekki-Ikoyi Toll Collection Postponed Indefinitely by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
incogni2o:

Whats your whatsapp number?

Do you also have the hose?

I want the exact, not worked

Pls its on my signature. Look below this reply
Re: Lekki-Ikoyi Toll Collection Postponed Indefinitely by wiseoneking: 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I was shocked until I read the emboldened.

Yes, it is important consultations are made with key stakeholders, not suspending the tolling because some economic migrants from one barren land are all over the social media screaming like hungry orphans.

As soon as consultations are concluded, tolling resume immediately. Any clown not happy with that should pack his useless things snd get the heck outta Lagos. grin
You are consoling yourself now. Your economic migrants from barren land according to you are even the ones calling it a shot now. They are the ones you accused and they are the ones that do not want toll there, and now , they are the ones the Lagos government is obeying. It must not be tolled. Full stop. Any attempt to do so will lead to the economic migrants pulling down the economy and political power of Eko. They are now resetting una brain. Eko oni she. Laughing in Fulani.

5 Likes

Re: Lekki-Ikoyi Toll Collection Postponed Indefinitely by Yankee101: 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
Fear fear
You still won't be president
Re: Lekki-Ikoyi Toll Collection Postponed Indefinitely by thonyokun(m): 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ceeman18:
I need one for benz e350 2008 model
Re: Lekki-Ikoyi Toll Collection Postponed Indefinitely by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2022
thonyokun:

I need one for benz e350 2008 model

Its available sir/ma. Pls send us a DM on WhatsApp. Number on signature/ Look behind this reply
Re: Lekki-Ikoyi Toll Collection Postponed Indefinitely by Wchris(m): 2:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
All because of 2023 election. Who are they fooling
Re: Lekki-Ikoyi Toll Collection Postponed Indefinitely by duality(m): 2:15pm On Apr 16, 2022
Good!!! Those criminals who want to pay tolls, can go ahead and pay. No one is stopping them.

LCC should drop their account, so the fools can pay for the maintenance of the bridge.
Re: Lekki-Ikoyi Toll Collection Postponed Indefinitely by Bigsunny01(m): 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
They are scared of the masses?
grin

Dem for try am na, make we tell dem who we be

Foolish people
Re: Lekki-Ikoyi Toll Collection Postponed Indefinitely by tolani91: 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Yes, it is important consultations are made with key stakeholders, not suspending the tolling because some economic migrants from one barren land are all over the social media screaming like hungry orphans.

As soon as consultations are concluded, tolling resume immediately. Any clown not happy with that should pack his useless things snd get the heck outta Lagos. grin
Seun and all the mods on this platform should stop dividing Nigeria. People like this should be banned immediately. Seun I have a suggestion; hire a mod dedicated to suspending anyone involved in tribalism. Are you not tired already of the hate you spread among Nigerians?
Re: Lekki-Ikoyi Toll Collection Postponed Indefinitely by john633(m): 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
Cowards
Re: Lekki-Ikoyi Toll Collection Postponed Indefinitely by Olatara(f): 2:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
Passionate888:
Because of presidential ambition
Sanwo's 2nd term is at stake.
Re: Lekki-Ikoyi Toll Collection Postponed Indefinitely by BobPRESS5(m): 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
I hate extortion of any kind!
Government is richer than we all but can't take their greedy eyes off the little hard earned money of the hungry masses.
Good they took a second thought.
Kudos to Lasg!
Re: Lekki-Ikoyi Toll Collection Postponed Indefinitely by tunapawizzy: 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
Everyone has a price......some sell their conscience for bread, others rice, others garri, to vote for them...WILL YOU SELL YOUR OWN VOTE FOR A A TOLL THEY WILL START COLLECTING AFTER YOU VOTE THEM IN?.......unfortunately someone will still come here and say let's vote for them because they are listening to us......why was the toll gate closed in the first place..people should not forget....
Re: Lekki-Ikoyi Toll Collection Postponed Indefinitely by SmartPolician: 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ogaga87:
I just love the energetic response from the residents of lekki.. If that toll had gone ahead, the governor won't have continued for a second term

Story for the gods.

APC cannot lose in Lagos.
Re: Lekki-Ikoyi Toll Collection Postponed Indefinitely by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I wanted to reply but thank God i checked the date this your spamming account was opened ( Jan 2022 ) and just saved my ink! Obviously one of ojuyobo's online miscreants!I can bet my left nuts you have 7 other different accounts here opened same day. I just hope Ojuyobo pays you guys better than APC online urchins here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki-Ikoyi Toll Collection Postponed Indefinitely by edosignature(m): 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
They're not scared of the masses, they're only concern that in this election period it does not serve their interest to Toll & collect levy & it might leads them to their untimely death & destruction of infrastructures if the youth protest & it unfortunately hijacked by Miscreants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki-Ikoyi Toll Collection Postponed Indefinitely by Advancedman(m): 3:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
talk2hb1:
Campaign Gift

Greek gift

2 Likes

Re: Lekki-Ikoyi Toll Collection Postponed Indefinitely by DaveHarry(m): 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
Heroicvic:
I just need 24hrs power supply from whoever that wants to take over

Make everybody gettat abeg
Exactly. Steady electricity will be enough, they should not give me their money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! / How Okorocha, Amosun Lost Buhari’s Support / Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.