Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID (29206 Views)

Poll: Who Do You Want As The Want As The Aare Ona Kakanfo Of NL Yorubas?

Musiwa: 33% (25 votes)
DayoKanu: 14% (11 votes)
Katsumoto: 14% (11 votes)
I Dont Want Any Leader : 36% (27 votes)
This poll has ended

Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram / Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election / Election Of David Mark As Senate Leader Is Null & Void (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by tenisuga(f): 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2012
Nominate A Leader For The Yorubas On NL - The Aare Ona Kakanfo of NL (Yorubas/ Yoruba Lovers Only!)

Whtever is worth doing at all is worth doing well.

We are going to have a proper nomination and election for a Yoruba leader for 2012/2013 year. he shall be known as Aare Ona Kakanfo of NL

Rules:

1, Only 2 nominations per poster.
2, Nominee must be a well known defender of Yoruba people, history and culture on NL
3, Nominee must be active in politics or culture section
4, Top 4 nominees will be up for poll for another 3 days, where the winner will be announced at the expiration of the voting
5. Nomination ends by midnight of April 12. Election ends by Sunday Midnight April 15. (Nigeria time)

Let's get the nominations rolling.

Yorubas and Yoruba Lovers only Please!
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by tenisuga(f): 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2012
I will start by nominating:

Katsumoto

Dayokanu
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Afam4eva(m): 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2012
I thought Katsumoto says he's not Yoruba.

I nominate Jarus and McLatunji.
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2012
I nominate myself. grin

And

Katsumoto/Negro_ntns
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by tenisuga(f): 9:25pm On Apr 10, 2012
afam4eva: I thought Katsumoto says he's not Yoruba.

I nominate Jarus and McLatunji.

I believe that is just trying to remain anonymous. That guy cannot be anything but Yoruba or he has a Yoruba blood flowing in his veins.
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Ejine(m): 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2012
I nominate Musiwa and Jarus!
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by AndreUweh(m): 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2012
I nominate Jarus and Olabukola.
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by AndreUweh(m): 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2012
tenisuga: I will start by nominating:

Katsumoto

Dayokanu
This is wrong. You can not be a referee and player at the same time.
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by wesley80(m): 10:19pm On Apr 10, 2012
As far as NL is concerned (at least in recent times) their Yoruba leader would have to be chosen from an ignominous list
of Eko Ile, Bluetooth, Negro, Seanet, Dayokanu, F,Y,Z Stranger and of course Gbawe. It therefor begs the question: which Yoruba leader is not a BIGOT?
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by tenisuga(f): 11:01pm On Apr 10, 2012
Andre Uweh:
This is wrong. You can not be a referee and player at the same time.

This na free, fair and transparent election please. Nothing is hidden.

wesley80: As far as NL is concerned (at least in recent times) their Yoruba leader would have to be chosen from an ignominous list
of Eko Ile, Bluetooth, Negro, Seanet, Dayokanu, F,Y,Z Stranger and of course Gbawe. It therefor begs the question: which Yoruba leader is not a BIGOT?

Which one be your own? na so we want am, if you no like am, you know the way to 3rd mainland bridge. Abeg MYOB!

And please this thread is for Yorubas and Yoruba lovers, haters stay away.
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by wesley80(m): 12:06am On Apr 11, 2012
tenisuga:
na so we want am,

I know say no so una want am so I just dey help una remember some of una "cyber heroes" na bad I do? Why leave your heroes and hail the inconspicuous occassional posters? Abeg I no gree, this Yoruba heroes must not go unsung. BTW there are still more heroes yet to be listed sha.

You want me to stay away? Dream on, you couldn't drrrrraaaaaag me away if u tried! Dis thread na ebeano and ebeano kan ga nokwa!
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by BlackPikiN(m): 2:20am On Apr 11, 2012
There can only be one AARE of NAIRALAND. UNDISPUTED.

ALL HAIL[size=25pt] AARE MUSIWA!!!![/size]
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by tenisuga(f): 2:41am On Apr 11, 2012
So far we have:

Jarus = 3
katsumoto = 2
Musiwa = 2
Dayokanu = 1
shymmex = 1
MacLatunji = 1
Olabukola = 1

More nominations please !
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Beaf: 2:48am On Apr 11, 2012
I nominate bluetooth and seanet.
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by nduchucks: 2:52am On Apr 11, 2012
tenisuga: So far we have:

Jarus = 3
katsumoto = 2
Musiwa = 2
Dayokanu = 1
shymmex = 1
MacLatunji = 1
Olabukola = 1

More nominations please !

se iwo ko mo nkon ka ni? (you no sabi count?) abi which kind invigilator be dis? You are supposed to carry at least the top 4 names from the previous thread, since they've already been nominated by the votes cast for them. mumu
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by tenisuga(f): 3:04am On Apr 11, 2012
ndu_chucks:

se iwo ko mo nkon ka ni? (you no sabi count?) abi which kind invigilator be dis? You are supposed to carry at least the top 4 names from the previous thread, since they've already been nominated by the votes cast for them. mumu

The election on that other thread started before campaign and it wont end in a year. Also it is not good to have the nominees nominated only by the OP so we are starting properly afresh.

The only thing we are carrying over from that thread is Desola volunteering to be the Olori (Wife) to the Aare. So she is additional price for the winner, that is if she herself is not nominated and voted as the Aare
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by nduchucks: 3:09am On Apr 11, 2012
tenisuga:

The election on that other thread started before campaign and it wont end in a year. Also it is not good to have the nominees nominated only by the OP so we are starting properly afresh.

The only thing we are carrying over from that thread is Desola volunteering to be the Olori (Wife) to the Aare. So she is additional price for the winner, that is if she herself is not nominated and voted as the Aare

Ok o, but almost 100 votes were cast for these people, why throw those away? The end date on that thread means nothing.

Desola ke? dat babe will chop off the kings head and turn herself into Queen Amina of the kingdom.

ngwanu, add Ndu_Chucks as a nominee then.
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Beaf: 3:11am On Apr 11, 2012
Rewind...
I nominate bluetooth and seanet.

1 Like

Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by jmaine: 3:16am On Apr 11, 2012
I nominate my man Alj Harem & the Ntns family cos negro and [b]odua [/b]prefix dey always intercept each other for nairaland cheesy
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by SisiKill1: 3:29am On Apr 11, 2012
Kai!!! I've always credited the Yorubas to be above such childish nonsense. . .sad to see I am wrong. embarassed embarassed
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by tenisuga(f): 3:30am On Apr 11, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Ok o, but almost 100 votes were cast for these people, why throw those away? The end date on that thread means nothing.

Desola ke? dat babe will chop off the kings head and turn herself into Queen Amina of the kingdom.

ngwanu, add Ndu_Chucks as a nominee then.

Tani omo Yoruba to nje Chucks? abeg nominate a well known defender of Yoruba people, history and culture on NL
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by tenisuga(f): 3:32am On Apr 11, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Kai!!! I've always credited the Yorubas to be above such childish nonsense. . .sad to see I am wrong. embarassed embarassed

Chill Madam, na for the fun of it jare.

Infact I will advice the Aare to make you otun Iyalode sef grin
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by tenisuga(f): 3:35am On Apr 11, 2012
Update:

Jarus = 3
katsumoto = 2
Musiwa = 2
Dayokanu = 1
shymmex = 1
MacLatunji = 1
Olabukola = 1
bluetooth = 1
seanet = 1
Alj Harem = 1
Negro Ntns = 1

More nominations please!

1 Like

Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by bittyend(m): 3:38am On Apr 11, 2012
Jarus and Shymmex. cool
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Nobody: 3:43am On Apr 11, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Kai!!! I've always credited the Yorubas to be above such childish nonsense. . .sad to see I am wrong. embarassed embarassed

The foolish thing started with one igbo ediot.

This is beyond childish, trespassing on foolishness.
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by OAM4J: 3:46am On Apr 11, 2012
Interesting!

Well I agree with the OP, this looks more organized than the 1st thread.

As the moderator you have my support. cool

And you people nominating my co-mod, I hope that wont conflict with his role as a moderator. undecided

Anyways I shall be back with my own nominations.
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Nobody: 3:48am On Apr 11, 2012
mtchewwwww.
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by OAM4J: 3:48am On Apr 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

The foolish thing started with one igbo ediot.

This is beyond childish, trespassing on foolishness.

hehehehe oyinbo po cheesy relax, I guess is just for the fun of it like the OP said. Who takes an online title to bank?
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Nobody: 3:50am On Apr 11, 2012
OAM4J:

hehehehe oyinbo po cheesy relax, I guess is just for the fun of it like the OP said. Who takes an online title to bank?

Obviously you've not been paying attention to arm chair eze wururu of NL grin
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by OAM4J: 3:52am On Apr 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Obviously you've not been paying attention to arm chair eze wururu of NL grin

You dont mean he has many free wives and landed properties already courtesy of the Eze title, if so abeg nominate me too o grin grin
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Nobody: 3:54am On Apr 11, 2012
OAM4J:

You dont mean he has many free wives and landed properties already courtesy of the Eze title, if so abeg nominate me too o grin grin

Just because ak4mann and ekwy are servicing him on the side, does not mean he'll leave his blow up doll for them. wink

This thread is just too ridiculous. I dey go jare.
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by OAM4J: 4:02am On Apr 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Just because ak4mann and ekwy are servicing him on the side, does not mean he'll leave his blow up doll for them. wink

This thread is just too ridiculous. I dey go jare.

hehehe abeg o, I dont know about that o.

Dont worry my dear, as long as am your 'Aare' and you are my 'Olori', we are both fine. cheesy

BTW, @ OP

I nominate katsumoto, when I make up my mind on the 2nd choice I will post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom / 2019: Atiku, Peter Obi Meet Behind Closed-Door / Woman Recounts How B’haram Prepares Girls For Bombing Missions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.