Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,938 members, 7,838,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday (954 Views)

GEJ: Governors Are The Ones Running Nigeria, President Just One Person In Abuja / 'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures / Nigeria Will Change If We Obey God - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by Ahmed0336(m): 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
TheScientist:

Now that you have made your intention clear, those elites will ensure you don't become president even for 2minutes.

I have no intention of contesting.
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by kingsman66(m): 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
TheScientist:

I pray you change before EFCC locate you. There nothing good in yahoo scam

Better keep ur danm advise to ur unborn children, I mean no harm bro... shocked
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
TheScientist:
If you are given the opportunity to become the Nigeria president just for oneday, what would you change?

Nothing.

No one can do anything in one day.
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by TheScientist: 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
kingsman66:

Better keep ur danm advise to ur unborn children, I mean no harm bro... shocked
Okay. Sorry if my comment was harsh. I mean no harm too. How work?
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by TheScientist: 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
Thanksful:

Nothing.
No one can do anything in one day.
Well, i may be wrong but i feel something can be done
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by TheScientist: 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ahmed0336:

I have no intention of contesting.
Hmmmm...i wish to be like you
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2022
TheScientist:

Well, i may be wrong but i feel something can be done

It takes time for things to become law not to talk of enforcing them.
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by Psychokinetic: 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
TheScientist:
If you are given the opportunity to become the Nigeria president just for oneday, what would you change?
I’ll carpet bomb the North and her Afonja allies angry
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by TheScientist: 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
Thanksful:

It takes time for things to become law not to talk of enforcing them.
I'm not saying you are wrong but what if we look at it this way...
If you make the law, i believe the president that will come after you will not hesitate to enforce the law. If he decides not to enforce it, atleast you've tried your best. I still believe something can be done in oneday.
Osibanjo sacked a top government official within a day when Buhari travelled and power was transfered to him. He also overhauled the now disbanded SARS
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
TheScientist:

I'm not saying you are wrong but what if we look at it this way...
If you make the law, i believe the president that will come after you will not hesitate to enforce the law. If he decides not to enforce it, atleast you've tried your best. I still believe something can be done in oneday.
Osibanjo sacked a top government official within a day when Buhari travelled and power was transfered to him. He also overhauled the now disbanded SARS

Making laws and passing them is no like the example you gave.

The nation assembly has to do their own part of the job.

Nigeria need a working system and it takes like to build one.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by TheScientist: 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
Psychokinetic:

I hope you won't be angry if i call you a terrorist...because...i don't know which other name befits you. Don't let DSS catch you o. Those people are not smiling
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by Psychokinetic: 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
TheScientist:

I hope you won't be angry if i call you a terrorist...because...i don't know which other name befits you. Don't let DSS catch you o. Those people are not smiling
Nuh not a terrorist… More like a pest exterminator!
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by DCatt: 11:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
Declaration of independence of course!

Have the best MOSSAD and others have to offer on ground on standby and have ammunition piñatas. Reverse the suspension of the regional govt by the then military dictator. Create state and regional police. Kill Obasanjo’s land use act and give the regions power to either decide if they want to be part of Nigeria or another region and choose how.
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by DCatt: 11:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
This is what happens when your parents only instills value of ‘Jagba’ that depends on not creating your own but taking from others in you.

How much longer will you keep waiting for things to fall off Yoruba hands, so you can claim them?
Psychokinetic:

Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by Akponmfet: 1:46am On Apr 17, 2022
I'll wipe out Biafrans from the face of the earth.
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by TheScientist: 3:25am On Apr 17, 2022
DCatt:
Declaration of independence of course!

Have the best MOSSAD and others have to offer on ground on standby and have ammunition piñatas. Reverse the suspension of the regional govt by the then military dictator. Create state and regional police. Kill Obasanjo’s land use act and give the regions power to either decide if they want to be part of Nigeria or another region and choose how.
Won't this your action scatter our "one Nigeria"? Do you want to throw everything away? I mean everything you are currently benefiting from "one Nigeria"
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by TheScientist: 3:36am On Apr 17, 2022
Akponmfet:
I'll wipe out Biafrans from the face of the earth.
Another terrorist spotted!!! But, wetin Biafrans do you?
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by TheScientist: 3:52am On Apr 17, 2022
Psychokinetic:

Nuh not a terrorist… More like a pest exterminator!
Your comment implies that those from north and west are pests. When they start dragging you, hope you won't call us for help
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by Akponmfet: 4:22am On Apr 17, 2022
TheScientist:

Another terrorist spotted!!! But, wetin Biafrans do you?
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by Akponmfet: 4:22am On Apr 17, 2022
Biafrans are terrorists.
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by DCatt: 7:21am On Apr 24, 2022
Anyone who doesn't want Nigeria scattered is the enemy of the people. I'm Yoruba and we don't benefit anything from Nigeria but rather being dragged backward by Nigeria. Since the suspension of the regional govts, other regions gained while Yoruba are set back 200 years. If Yoruba were not lumped with Nigeria through the suspension of regional govts, we would have been better than Singapore right now.
TheScientist:

Won't this your action scatter our "one Nigeria"? Do you want to throw everything away? I mean everything you are currently benefiting from "one Nigeria"

(1) (2) (Reply)

NO 10 Downing Street Endorses Peter Obi. / Massive Apathy Looming. / Reno Is Hurt Because PO Supporters Are Insulting Him, PDP And Atiku.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.