Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament (26191 Views)

Tinubu Resurrects Enron And I Travel Down Memory Lane / The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong / IPOB: Igbo APC Leaders Scared Of Campaigning For Buhari In South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by zionmade(m): 2:06pm On Apr 16, 2022
Aboguede:

Childish comment

Go and kill them na

I told u that ur problem is social media

Go learn work and face ur life

Forget what does not concern u

!
What doesn't concern me? You think you are more Igbo than me or what. It will concern u soon when of ur own becomes a victim

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by Emergingnation3(m): 2:06pm On Apr 16, 2022
zionmade:

East is just more peaceful than North. You can keep lying to yourselves to defend rubbish

Monday is work free day, I want to ask is it out of patriotism or fear of death. Because the igbos I know even open shops on Sunday.
Do its jihadist government that is lying that Igbos are being killed when they are not. Some people are just plainly stuppid
Can you point any region doing better than SE Economically since inception of sit at home.
The recent released fiscal performance index reveal that apart from Rivers, Two SE states ranked above every other states in the federation, and that's to show that SE is doing far better now, than before the introduction of Mondays sit at home by IPOB...

And majority of Ndigbo are sitting at home out of patriotism, not by force..

1 Like

Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by funkysmart: 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2022
Oga just shut up if you don't know what to say, anumanu, na you bring the peace abi?
Skyfornia:
OP you obviously don't know anything about South East...forget what you read online, there's more peace in Igbo land than most part of Nigeria. I know this cause I'm Igbo, born and raised in Igbo land.

As at two days ago when I wanted to book air peace for easter (from Lagos to Onitsha), the ticket was sold out. Who are the ones buying the tickets, are they ghosts? Any Igbo abroad who is scared to come down home is hiding something...

The number of people who die daily in south west due to rituals, kidnapping etc are thrice more than the deaths in the east, same with northern part of the country, yet their people abroad are not scared to come home.

Igbos in the east are enjoying the holiday, it's only the guilty ones that are afraid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by Nwogeh: 2:09pm On Apr 16, 2022
Very disgusting to see this on front page. So two people are now Igbo youth.
Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by BotherMleeper(m): 2:09pm On Apr 16, 2022
Lies.

The East is the most stable, secure, prosperous, safe, and highly developed place in the whole world.

Every morning manna falls from heaven, honey flows in the gutters, money grows on trees, and people sleep with both eyes closed because over there wolves and sheep are best friends.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by ChibeKs(m): 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2022
Betece:
Nawaoo, no be this southeast wey I dey them dey make multiple reports like this?
I no come understand again oo...
Insecurity dey everywhere for Nigeria and e dey southeast too but no be the way una dey talk am Abeg ..
Everyday new thread about insecurity for southeast, omor na lie oo
E no reach the way Una dey portray am..
Nothing dey happen for southeast abeg, stop all this propaganda and media blackmail!!

That's the same thing someone staying In adamawa will say. The message here is ipob or ugm or whatever has created the dislike to travel down to east just as no one will love to stay in north east

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by SweetiliciousD: 2:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
UncommonLogic:
[s][/s]

Living in denial as usual.

The joke is on you and your cheap propaganda!

Single digit inflation inherited by this demonic administration is now unapologetically double digit.

Keep living in denial!

Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by Glory2DLamb(m): 2:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
SATAN HAS NEVER CEASED FROM BEING THE FATHER OF LIES.
OP NO ONE IS SURPRISED AT YOUR LIES AND THAT OF YOUR SUPPORTERS.
Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by Aboguede(m): 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2022
zionmade:

What doesn't concern me? You think you are more Igbo than me or what. It will concern u soon when of ur own becomes a victim

My mama tell me say I be igbo grin

We have given u people to ewedu republic free of cost.
Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by Achorise: 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
Skyfornia:
OP you obviously don't know anything about South East...forget what you read online, there's more peace in Igbo land than most part of Nigeria. I know this cause I'm Igbo, born and raised in Igbo land.

As at two days ago when I wanted to book air peace for easter (from Lagos to Onitsha), the ticket was sold out. Who are the ones buying the tickets, are they ghosts? Any Igbo abroad who is scared to come down home is hiding something...

The number of people who die daily in south west due to rituals, kidnapping etc are thrice more than the deaths in the east, same with northern part of the country, yet their people abroad are not scared to come home.

Igbos in the east are enjoying the holiday, it's only the guilty ones that are afraid.

I pray your family will not be a victim so you will understand the evil in when uneducated people carry gun.My younger sister was kidnap because she was in the house of a man they came to burn his house because they suspected his solar light system is CCTV cameras installed to monitor their activities.
His house was burnt,cars worth millions destroyed,his nephew killed my niece kidnap to their camp ,nobody knows if their dead or alive.
Once you’re a top official in Nigeria government you’re perceived as an enemy.
Some People who are doing well for themselves in government are scared to come home,you dare not have contrary view against them,against Kalu and Biafra agitation.
Please

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by Kwestionair: 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
flokii:
You won't see that unfortunate Dj sWITCH or Peter Okoye or Linda stink Ikeji voice out over the incessant killings by Igbos in the East.. it's how to attack and deride Yoruba youths and politicians in SW they know. Awon eyan adanu, eyan lasan lasan. Shioor!

You know they will talk if truly it were IPOB killing people and burning down their villages.
They know who the terrorists are, “The Nigerian Government “ and you know what will happen to them if they try to voice out or criticize the government.
I’ll always say it, Igbos are not foolish. We know what is going on. Shame on all of you supporting this government to kill and burn down villages and render grandmas and grandpas helpless and homeless.
Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by zionmade(m): 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
Aboguede:

My mama tell me say I be igbo grin

We have given u people to ewedu republic free of cost.
Exactly how an illiterate and unexposed person will sound

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by Kwestionair: 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Can you point any region doing better than SE Economically since inception of sit at home.
The recent released fiscal performance index reveal that apart from Rivers, Two SE states ranked above every other states in the federation, and that's to show that SE is doing far better now, than before the introduction of Mondays sit at home by IPOB...

Plus the fact that the government will always suppress every indexes that will make south east look like economic hub. They say SE does not contribute anything to Nigeria because that is what the government want them to believe.
Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by zionmade(m): 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
Emergingnation3:

You know nothing young man
SE is not doing better than any region aside NE and NW. So SE ranks above ogun state abi. Leave that region for once and tour other places then you will see how backward it is.
The Monday sit at home is not voluntary, you can only deceive yourselves. An Igbo man is a hustler who places money above every other thing. Why are igbos in other states not obeying the sit at home and why are people who come out being killed?

3 Likes

Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by flokii: 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kwestionair:

You know they will talk if truly it were IPOB killing people and burning down their villages.
They know who the terrorists are, “The Nigerian Government “ and you know what will happen to them if they try to voice out or criticize the government.
I’ll always say it, Igbos are not foolish. We know what is going on. Shame on all of you supporting this government to kill and burn down villages and render grandmas and grandpas helpless and homeless.

Shame on you and your people for supporting Kanu's madness despite warnings from people like us..

Those killing people in the East are Igbos like you that have been brainwashed and have split into factions and groups controlled by the likes of Simon Ekpa.. in your obvious victim mentality, you think others are the ones doing you when infact you're the ones doing yourselves.

Shebi Ohaneze has started issuing threats that there'll be more deaths and killings in the East after 2023 with your likes keeping quiet.. Don't worry, when they make do their threats, we'll be around to remind you.. open mouth wa say na FG and DSS dey kill them. who da fvck do you think you are?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by engrchykae(m): 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2022
GloriousGbola:

The worst part of this insane stupidity is the rest of Nigeria can literally sit aside and watch the east burn itself to the ground.

It is crystal clear that none of the supporters of the empowering of criminals actually live in the east.

By the time they are done, the east will be a ghost town.
security agents will leave the East, that's the goal
Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by Aboguede(m): 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2022
zionmade:

Exactly how an illiterate and unexposed person will sound

Hahaha

I am more exposed than ur entire kindred and I am not bragging

As for that ur education, we know as una take go the school grin

Let me advise u again

U see all this social media yeyebretes, stop following them infact delete ur tweeter app

Ho learn work and face ur life

!

If u open social media let it be to laugh and view films

This social media is a virus and also a killing machine

If u like no hear
Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by phenase(m): 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
ESN IS IN FOREST SAFEGUARDING IT AGAINST THE INVADERS FROM FUTA JALON MOUNTAINS, ANY OTHER THING IS OUT OF CONTEXT.
Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by merits(m): 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
SATANICALLY:
As the security facilities in the southeast region crash, IPOB terror activities have continued to inspire solemn dirges, teary epitaphs and symposia on lamentations across Alaigbo. The group has succeeded in turning the South East into a giant warehouse, where widows and orphans are manufactured.

Death has become so cheap that coffin manufacturers are finding it hard to meet demands.

But, for the despairing families, death is not even the most horrific part. Recovering their deceased's corpses from the cannibalistic IPOB terror gang for burial is a herculean task, with a proportion only second to the proverbial camel going through the eye of a needle.

Even if they managed to retrieve the corpses, the soaring cost of caskets is another issue they'd have to deal with. Families who can't afford the exorbitant cost of burial are left with no option but to reluctantly allow their deceased to be cannibalized by the zombie IPOB group.

Those who couldn't withstand such an additional tragedy have called on their state governments, particularly Anambra and Imo states, to help subsidize coffins and other burial materials.

While all these tragic events are happening on the left, on the right, the workers in the mourning industry are cashing out big. Coffin dealers, undertakers and cemetery workers in Anambra and Imo states have become millionaires overnight.

A coffin seller, who spoke to me on the condition of anonymity because the issue is very sensitive, revealed that he left his old job as a bank manager in 2019 to open his coffin shop in Anambra.

"At first" he recalled, "my family was against the idea. My wife, especially, was very mad at me. She questioned my sanity. 'You cannot resign as a bank manager to go and work as an Akpati man. If you do, I will leave!' she threatened. But after much persuasion, she reluctantly gave me her blessings." He continued, "but today, I am making millions. My wife is also happy. Not a day goes by without her thanking me for making such a genius investment"

Another coffin dealer, Jude Nnamdi, described IPOB as a "dark employer, who has provided lucrative job opportunities for hitherto poor coffin merchants, like me, through its devilish activities."

Johnson, a cemetery worker from Anambra, confided in me that in all his life as a cemetery worker, he's never made the kind of money he's making now.

At Madam Ngozi's coffin outlet, a young man, who came to buy 13 coffins, shocked the people around the vicinity with his laughing and cheery attitude. They wondered what could be making someone who came to buy 13 coffins to be so happy. When probed, the young man revealed that he was happy because after several failed attempts, he finally got coffins to buy. "I am buying the coffins for myself and everyone in my household. No one knows when death would come. But we all know coffins are getting scarcer and more expensive day by day. So, I don't want to be caught unawares", the young man said.

Meanwhile, Igbo youth in diaspora have lamented the increasing rate of insecurity in the South East.

According to Nze (@Nzekiev), "Every day you wake up as an Igbo person, don’t forget to call IPOB a terror group because that’s what they are. I call them Baby Talibans because IPOB is a terrorist group. Everyone should spread this message. We won’t keep quiet because they’re with guns."

For @Ifeadianyichim, "IPOB remains one of the reason why I refuse to travel down to East. Ndia but ndi ntooo.... Ndi IPOB bu ndi ohi.... Ndi IPOB na egbu mmadu.."

NZE,na now una eye clear,I think they are fighting for Biafra.

Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by Kwestionair: 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
flokii:

Shame on you and your people for supporting Kanu's madness despite warnings from people like us..

Those killing people in the East are Igbos like you that have been brainwashed and have split into factions and groups controlled by the likes of Simon Ekpa.. in your obvious victim mentality, you think others are the ones doing you when infact you're the ones doing yourselves.

Shebi Ohaneze has started issuing threats that there'll be more deaths and killings in the East after 2023 with your likes keeping quiet.. Don't worry, when they make do their threats, we'll be around to remind you.. open mouth wa say na FG and DSS dey kill them. who da fvck do you think you are?

It’s a waste of time replying you because you reason like the average Nigerian who they deceived into believing that Buhari can turn Nigeria to Dubai.
You will easily believe anything so you can believe and say all you want but we serve a living God that will shame you in the end.
Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by GloriousGbola: 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
engrchykae:
security agents will leave the East, that's the goal

It sounds as if you support this.
Do you actually think these gunmen will issue in an utopia to the east?

We have seen this story before

With the bakassi boys
Also with osisikanu
Also with out of control kidnapping

So if your goal is a state policed by psychotic thugs, good luck to you.

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by Aboguede(m): 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
So ur sister na ashawo shocked

Anyways u are lost already on social media and ur condition is critical and I can't help u either

Achorise:

I pray your family will not be a victim so you will understand the evil in when uneducated people carry gun.My younger sister was kidnap because she was in the house of a man they came to burn his house because they suspected his solar light system is CCTV cameras installed to monitor their activities.
His house was burnt,cars worth millions destroyed,his nephew killed my niece kidnap to their camp ,nobody knows if their dead or alive.
Once you’re a top official in Nigeria government you’re perceived as an enemy.
Some People who are doing well for themselves in government are scared to come home,you dare not have contrary view against them,against Kalu and Biafra agitation.
Please
Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by VEHINTOLAR: 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kwestionair:

Igbo land can never ever degrade to northern Nigeria. We are not foolish to know the real people causing terror in our villages. Every Igbo man is educated enough to know the propaganda you all want to sell. Every Igboman love igbo and igboland. You can’t sell us propaganda except you’re are politician that is friends with lies.

Good luck !
Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by Kwestionair: 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
flavnwokem:
You don't get the point ,before the emergence of these so called freedom fighters ,the only terror in the East is the armed robbers and later kidnappers ,few death deaths were recorded then but now you have trigger happy UGM that can label you enemy of their quest and gun you down ,now you get the point ?

What happened to the trigger happy Nigerian police, army, dss?
Let us keep pretending not to know the truth.
Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by UNDFTD: 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
Skyfornia:

Do not mind the propagandists and their cheap blackmail.
Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by ShedrachU(m): 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
Skyfornia:
OP you obviously don't know anything about South East...forget what you read online, there's more peace in Igbo land than most part of Nigeria.[s] I know this cause I'm Igbo, born and raised in Igbo land.[/s]

Yen Yen Yen Yen, 'South East is peaceful' 'born and brought up' because you have part of your body living in every corner in South East. Bro rest, because you grew and live in one remote village in South East where there is less of the menace doesn't mean South East is peaceful now. So chill, and stop defending shit. IPOB is a terror group.
Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by BetterNija: 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
Oplomo:
Ewedu muslim NURTW buffoons painting lies on the social media against the East from under their ricketty brown roofs in oshogbo while perceiving the rotten odour from the decaying human skulls they are hiding under their dirty bug-infested beds. grin

I guess all of us here in the East are dead. Fake yoruba propaganda in the mud! grin

Even in Ukarine where there's war and bombardment day and night by Russian military are not yet die all...
Continue filling yourself...
The Bible says , my people perish for lack of knowledge.
Put Yoruba and Tinubu matter for head and your people are getting killed like fowl also by your people for the fight against Buhari and FG
Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by OkwuEziokwu(m): 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
mrvitalis:
When Una feel say this propaganda they work ... conduct referendum let's see

Let them publish flight numbers for each airport in the last 6 months let's see something

Lmao guy, Nigerians no like truth. E fit sure for dem, fix referendum se whether all man no go vote to comot this trash country.
Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
flokii:
You won't see that unfortunate Dj sWITCH or Peter Okoye or Linda stink Ikeji voice out over the incessant killings by Igbos in the East.. it's how to attack and deride Yoruba youths and politicians in SW they know. Awon eyan adanu, eyan lasan lasan. Shioor!

Oga don't be unfortunate. I came back from the east last Tuesday and nothing like that, in fact there was heavy traffic into Onitsha from Asaba.
I really don't know what you guys gain from all this propaganda. Your energy should be channeled to asking our leaders to do the right thing rather than taking money from these wicked politicians to launder their image and engage in mischievous propaganda.
Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by ShedrachU(m): 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
Heroicvic:
Op sure took his time to dig out pictures from twitter and IG claiming ipob are murderers

I just hate the fact that they're killing security personnel coz they have families too
If you think they're not loved go south east go shout say dem be murderers grin na those market women go fess kill you before ipob

You don't need social media to tell people the set of killers we have in Nigeria
How many people has come out to accuse ipob of the death of their loved ones unlike bandit /bokoharam / iswap killing, maiming and raping people in the north

This is a sponsored post and paid propaganda by who knows
Make every body gettat abeg

You be mumu.
Relying on shit.. market women are already cursing the generation of all IPOB BIGOTS, because the children and husband of most market women were their victims.
Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by ShedrachU(m): 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2022
Heroicvic:
Op sure took his time to dig out pictures from twitter and IG claiming ipob are murderers

I just hate the fact that they're killing security personnel coz they have families too
If you think they're not loved go south east go shout say dem be murderers grin na those market women go fess kill you before ipob

You don't need social media to tell people the set of killers we have in Nigeria
How many people has come out to accuse ipob of the death of their loved ones unlike bandit /bokoharam / iswap killing, maiming and raping people in the north

This is a sponsored post and paid propaganda by who knows
Make every body gettat abeg

Yes, no one will come out to talk, because if you do they'll come for you again. Tuehh
Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by ShedrachU(m): 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2022
Betece:
Nawaoo, no be this southeast wey I dey them dey make multiple reports like this?
I no come understand again oo...
Insecurity dey everywhere for Nigeria and e dey southeast too but no be the way una dey talk am Abeg ..
Everyday new thread about insecurity for southeast, omor na lie oo
E no reach the way Una dey portray am..
Nothing dey happen for southeast abeg, stop all this propaganda and media blackmail!!

Your body parts was shared across everywhere in South East to know what is happening huh? Because where you stay ain't much affected by the menace doesn't guarantee that South East is safe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

OPC Council Disowns Gani Adams, For Betraying Yoruba Nation / Appeal Court Sacks Senator Sekibo, Other PDP Lawmakers / Obaseki & Oshiomhole Jubilate As Tribunal Dismisses Ize Iyamu's Application(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.