Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament (26177 Views)

Tinubu Resurrects Enron And I Travel Down Memory Lane / The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong / IPOB: Igbo APC Leaders Scared Of Campaigning For Buhari In South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by SATANICALLY: 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
As the security facilities in the southeast region crash, IPOB terror activities have continued to inspire solemn dirges, teary epitaphs and symposia on lamentations across Alaigbo. The group has succeeded in turning the South East into a giant warehouse, where widows and orphans are manufactured.

Death has become so cheap that coffin manufacturers are finding it hard to meet demands.

But, for the despairing families, death is not even the most horrific part. Recovering their deceased's corpses from the cannibalistic IPOB terror gang for burial is a herculean task, with a proportion only second to the proverbial camel going through the eye of a needle.

Even if they managed to retrieve the corpses, the soaring cost of caskets is another issue they'd have to deal with. Families who can't afford the exorbitant cost of burial are left with no option but to reluctantly allow their deceased to be cannibalized by the zombie IPOB group.

Those who couldn't withstand such an additional tragedy have called on their state governments, particularly Anambra and Imo states, to help subsidize coffins and other burial materials.

While all these tragic events are happening on the left, on the right, the workers in the mourning industry are cashing out big. Coffin dealers, undertakers and cemetery workers in Anambra and Imo states have become millionaires overnight.

A coffin seller, who spoke to me on the condition of anonymity because the issue is very sensitive, revealed that he left his old job as a bank manager in 2019 to open his coffin shop in Anambra.

"At first" he recalled, "my family was against the idea. My wife, especially, was very mad at me. She questioned my sanity. 'You cannot resign as a bank manager to go and work as an Akpati man. If you do, I will leave!' she threatened. But after much persuasion, she reluctantly gave me her blessings." He continued, "but today, I am making millions. My wife is also happy. Not a day goes by without her thanking me for making such a genius investment"

Another coffin dealer, Jude Nnamdi, described IPOB as a "dark employer, who has provided lucrative job opportunities for hitherto poor coffin merchants, like me, through its devilish activities."

Johnson, a cemetery worker from Anambra, confided in me that in all his life as a cemetery worker, he's never made the kind of money he's making now.

At Madam Ngozi's coffin outlet, a young man, who came to buy 13 coffins, shocked the people around the vicinity with his laughing and cheery attitude. They wondered what could be making someone who came to buy 13 coffins to be so happy. When probed, the young man revealed that he was happy because after several failed attempts, he finally got coffins to buy. "I am buying the coffins for myself and everyone in my household. No one knows when death would come. But we all know coffins are getting scarcer and more expensive day by day. So, I don't want to be caught unawares", the young man said.

Meanwhile, Igbo youth in diaspora have lamented the increasing rate of insecurity in the South East.

According to Nze (@Nzekiev), "Every day you wake up as an Igbo person, don’t forget to call IPOB a terror group because that’s what they are. I call them Baby Talibans because IPOB is a terrorist group. Everyone should spread this message. We won’t keep quiet because they’re with guns."

For @Ifeadianyichim, "IPOB remains one of the reason why I refuse to travel down to East. Ndia but ndi ntooo.... Ndi IPOB bu ndi ohi.... Ndi IPOB na egbu mmadu.."

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by Skyfornia(m): 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
OP you obviously don't know anything about South East...forget what you read online, there's more peace in Igbo land than most part of Nigeria. I know this cause I'm Igbo, born and raised in Igbo land.

As at two days ago when I wanted to book air peace for easter (from Lagos to Onitsha), the ticket was sold out. Who are the ones buying the tickets, are they ghosts? Any Igbo abroad who is scared to come down home is hiding something...

The number of people who die daily in south west due to rituals, kidnapping etc are thrice more than the deaths in the east, same with northern part of the country, yet their people abroad are not scared to come home.

Igbos in the east are enjoying the holiday, it's only the guilty ones that are afraid.

147 Likes 25 Shares

Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by GuyWise(m): 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

The problem with self-acclaimed Igbo affair analysts on NL is that they have no clue of what is going on in Igbo land.

Those constituting nuisance are foolish and illiterate Nigerian military and not ESN.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by immortalcrown(m): 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
Una mumu never do.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by mrvitalis(m): 12:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
When Una feel say this propaganda they work ... conduct referendum let's see

Let them publish flight numbers for each airport in the last 6 months let's see something

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by Emergingnation3(m): 12:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
Usual propaganda from Fulani Jihadist government and their unity begging goons..

Just the way they said Igbo living outside the East will not travel home last Christmas due to insecurity, but reversed was the Case as being stated in the thread below..

Gridlock in Onitsha as people travel back to their respective destinations

https://www.nairaland.com/6930931/gridlock-onitsha-people-travel-back

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by Proudlyomonna: 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
They have guns now so they think they can intimidate others.
If the useless leaders do not do something real quick about this cannibalistic ipob bastards,this issue would spark something worse.
Bastards think that bringing unrest would change the fact that they have already been rejected by Igboland.
Their criminal supreme leader claiming freedom fighter na im go chest all the attrocities wey him group dey do.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by zionmade(m): 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
Am happy when Igbos speak up against the ipob guys
Yes some of us don't desire going to the east for now. Somewhere that used to be very safe. Imagine what owerri was before and what is now, aba nko where men do business in the day and everywhere is fun in the evening
All in the name of ipob esn bla bla bla, jobless criminals are now causing mayhem everywhere with support from some igbos who think it's part of freedom struggle.
Only an iddiot will believe that esn is in the Bush fighting fulani who are in the city alongside DSS burning and killing people and helping ipob implement sit at home.
If u have a contrary opinion you are called sabo, and your life is in danger if you are anywhere in the east. God forbid Biafra comes under this kind of terrorizers, north Korea will be far better

One day, igbos will see all the damages and fight to protect their land. By then tyres and fuel will be scattered across the streets. Because buhari doesn't not care if we destroy our land, GEJ in those days of massive armed robbery in aba sent down scary soldiers who dealt with the situation once and for all

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by Ishilove: 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
SATANICALLY:
As the security facilities in the southeast region crash, IPOB terror activities have continued to inspire solemn dirges, teary epitaphs and symposia on lamentations across Alaigbo. The group has succeeded in turning the South East into a giant warehouse, where widows and orphans are manufactured.

Death has become so cheap that coffin manufacturers are finding it hard to meet demands.

But, for the despairing families, death is not even the most horrific part. Recovering their deceased's corpses from the cannibalistic IPOB terror gang for burial is a herculean task, with a proportion only second to the proverbial camel going through the eye of a needle.

Oh no!! IPOB, why??! Why are you eating your brothers and sisters? cry Why are you driving away your brethren in the diaspora? "Ndi IPOB bu ndi ohi.... Ndi IPOB na egbu mmadu.."

Why? IPOB WHYYYYYY??!!!!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by LeoDeKing: 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
Simon Ekpa is greater than Nnamdi Kanu, Ikemba ojukwu, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Charles Soludo and Peter Obi combined. grin

144 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by omenkaLives(m): 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
Igbo land is engolfed in a full blown conflagration and terrorism, but the ONLY PROBLEM Ndigbo on Nairaland have is OmenkaLives. Especially the boy called AchalugoNwa. He has pledged allegiance to ipob and ESN with his life and would do whatever it takes to ensure whosoever speaks against the terrorists is clamped down upon.

Businesses are closing, while others are relocating. Investments aren't flowing in. An investor would rather have his business set up in Sambisa than anywhere in alaigbo, the current hotbed of terrorism in Africa. But that is none of the business of Iboes on he forum, OmenkaLives is their main headache.

They converge in their numbers, take turns to self-service off the name, and then pat themselves on the back, a little act of succour after a horrible day in the trenches, no thanks to OmenkaLives. Right now they're hard at work, debating what tribe I am and what part of the country I'm from. This has become their life's calling.

Major tribe indeed.

Whoever did this thing to Ndigbo did them no good at all, but I know it wasn't me. I mostly mind my business and shoot only when I'm shot at. And I'd continue to be a terror to any scumscrubber whose desire is to see to the destruction of my dear country, be they ipob, boko haram, killer herdsmen or their affiliates.

I'm just getting started you pesky little bugs. Better strap yourselves in. It's gonna be a very long and rough ride. wink

144 Likes 8 Shares

Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by PlayerMeji: 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
Denial mode : Activated

grin

Modified
In all honesty, I like Igbos for this thing though, they will make sure that the whole world knows about the activities of the killing gangs whether ipob or esn now that they have started to talk about it. They did that with the mpuri mmuriri thing, they campaigned about it at least for the world to see... Here again, they have begun with the ipob thing and they will not relent until they tell the world about it.

But we, Yorubas, we would not talk about the ritual killings going on in Yorubaland. We will not campaign about it, we just shake our heads anytime news of ritual killings come up on the TV and social media...

There should be reprisal attacks on the families of any ritualist caught, it is then that ritual killings will stop.

The truth is what you choose to believe in, though....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by Oplomo: 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
So what are these ones saying? Are bokoharam not also killing in the North?

They are not even igbos but fulani herdsmen and afonja trying to make it look as if Afghaneastern is not safe.

They should focus on the bokoharam activities in their North and leave biafuro alone.

Abiama bress ohamadickhead lamidi kwanu
Abiama bress Simon Ekpa cheesy

See as this one dry like Buhari flat yansh. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by GloriousGbola: 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ishilove:

Oh no!! IPOB, why??! Why are you eating your brothers and sisters? cry Why are you driving away your brethren in the diaspora? Why? IPOB WHYYYYYY??!!!!

The worst part of this insane stupidity is the rest of Nigeria can literally sit aside and watch the east burn itself to the ground.

It is crystal clear that none of the supporters of the empowering of criminals actually live in the east.

By the time they are done, the east will be a ghost town.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by triple996(m): 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
Mkpurumiri have turned them to aggressive wild animals grin

It's only ibos that will buy weapon to kill fulani bt use it on their fellow ibo instead grin ........ BIAFRA IS ANIMAL KINGDOM

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by Ishilove: 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Simon Ekpa is greater than Nnamdi Kanu, Ikemba ojukwu, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Charles Soludo and Peter Obi combined. grin
You didn't add Zik of Africa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by Ishilove: 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dem no reach

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by abobote: 12:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
They are not ready to travel
I spent a month and some days with my family in the village and I didn't witness anything, apart from the army blocking all the road and causing hold up
And I'm a diasporan as well

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by Ishilove: 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
GloriousGbola:

The worst part of this insane stupidity is the rest of Nigeria can literally sit aside and watch the east burn itself to the ground.

It is crystal clear that none of the supporters of the empowering of criminals actually live in the east.

By the time they are done, the east will be a ghost town.
The people I feel for are the hapless everyday people caught in the madness

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by GloriousGbola: 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2022
SATANICALLY:

While all these tragic events are happening on the left, on the right, the workers in the mourning industry are cashing out big. Coffin dealers, undertakers and cemetery workers in Anambra and Imo states have become millionaires overnight.

A coffin seller, who spoke to me on the condition of anonymity because the issue is very sensitive, revealed that he left his old job as a bank manager in 2019 to open his coffin shop in Anambra.

"At first" he recalled, "my family was against the idea. My wife, especially, was very mad at me. She questioned my sanity. 'You cannot resign as a bank manager to go and work as an Akpati man. If you do, I will leave!' she threatened. But after much persuasion, she reluctantly gave me her blessings." He continued, "but today, I am making millions. My wife is also happy. Not a day goes by without her thanking me for making such a genius investment"

Another coffin dealer, Jude Nnamdi, described IPOB as a "dark employer, who has provided lucrative job opportunities for hitherto poor coffin merchants, like me, through its devilish activities."

Johnson, a cemetery worker from Anambra, confided in me that in all his life as a cemetery worker, he's never made the kind of money he's making now.

At Madam Ngozi's coffin outlet, a young man, who came to buy 13 coffins, shocked the people around the vicinity with his laughing and cheery attitude. They wondered what could be making someone who came to buy 13 coffins to be so happy. When probed, the young man revealed that he was happy because after several failed attempts, he finally got coffins to buy. "I am buying the coffins for myself and everyone in my household. No one knows when death would come. But we all know coffins are getting scarcer and more expensive day by day. So, I don't want to be caught unawares", the young man said.

Obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1e2SzVBhVA

Mr Ekpa done brought prosperity back to the east

Meanwhile, Igbo youth in diaspora have lamented the increasing rate of insecurity in the South East.

According to Nze (@Nzekiev), "Every day you wake up as an Igbo person, don’t forget to call IPOB a terror group because that’s what they are. I call them Baby Talibans because IPOB is a terrorist group. Everyone should spread this message. We won’t keep quiet because they’re with guns."

For @Ifeadianyichim, "IPOB remains one of the reason why I refuse to travel down to East. Ndia but ndi ntooo.... Ndi IPOB bu ndi ohi.... Ndi IPOB na egbu mmadu.."

Last December some dude on reddit was talking about the family coming home to the east for xmas
I was warning and warning him not to think about it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by Zico5(m): 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ok
Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by amaben2020(m): 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2022
IPOB is now a cancer to the Ndigbos, their end is nigh. You can't use foolishness to cancel foolishness.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by Heroicvic(m): 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2022
Op sure took his time to dig out pictures from twitter and IG claiming ipob are murderers

I just hate the fact that they're killing security personnel coz they have families too
If you think they're not loved go south east go shout say dem be murderers grin na those market women go fess kill you before ipob

You don't need social media to tell people the set of killers we have in Nigeria
How many people has come out to accuse ipob of the death of their loved ones unlike bandit /bokoharam / iswap killing, maiming and raping people in the north

This is a sponsored post and paid propaganda by who knows
Make every body gettat abeg

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by GooodHardDick: 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2022
The igbos are becoming stupid day by day! angry

That region used to be the most peaceful region in the country. Now look at what Simon ekpa and his terrorist brothers have turned That place to

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by Heroicvic(m): 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ipob should please stop the killings of our security personnel
Aside that ipob is not killing anyone unlike bokoharam and bandit scattered everywhere killing, maiming and raping in the north

This is a sponsored post and paid propaganda by who knows
Ipob have a goal and killing their people is definitely not one of it

The mods should do the needful abi are you thinking what I'm thinking? shocked

Make everybody gettat abeg

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament by omenkaLives(m): 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2022

OmenkaLives is responsible for this according to AchalugoNwa and his henchmen. smiley

This is how brutal life has become in Alaigbo. People buying coffins in bulk in anticipation of their death in the hands of Kanu's boys!!

Lord have mercy on their souls cry

120 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Inaugurates Ayinke Mother And Child Centre (Photos) / Boko-Haram Kills 7 French Hostages - Al-Jazeera / Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.