Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? (36746 Views)

Ingredients Of Marital Love In Islam / It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric / THE Sin Of Fornication And Adultery In Islam Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by deols(f): 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2011
tpia@:

I asked u to google what happens in case of a spinster because I have realised that many of u non-Muslims copy and paste info from the internet and then come here to use them against Muslims

not sure who or what you're referring to here.
what did i use against muslims.

was speaking generally of what happens here on NL concerning the copy and paste

Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by deols(f): 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2011
@ uplawal, I looked out for the tafsir to the verse u quoted. Ch 4:119. this is what I found and I hope every1 finds it helpful. I wonder if you believe in ahadith though cos dat might affect your judgement.

It is as follows-  quite long. but i highlighted the most important to our discussion even though reading it all would help your understanding of the verse.

a.translation

إِنَّ اللَّهَ لاَ يَغْفِرُ أَن يُشْرَكَ بِهِ وَيَغْفِرُ مَا دُونَ ذلِكَ لِمَن يَشَآءُ

4:116 Verily, Allah forgives not (the sin of) setting up partners (in worship) with Him, but He forgives whom He wills, sins other than that,

وَمَن يُشْرِكْ بِاللَّهِ فَقَدْ ضَلَّ ضَلَـلاً بَعِيداً

and whoever sets up partners in worship with Allah, has indeed strayed far away.

إِن يَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِهِ إِلاَّ إِنَـثاً وَإِن يَدْعُونَ إِلاَّ شَيْطَـناً مَّرِيداً

4:117 They invoke nothing but female deities besides Him (Allah), and they invoke nothing but Shaytan, a persistent rebel!

لَّعَنَهُ اللَّهُ

4:118 Allah cursed him.

وَقَالَ لاّتَّخِذَنَّ مِنْ عِبَادِكَ نَصِيباً مَّفْرُوضاً

And he (Shaytan) said: "I will take an appointed portion of your servants."

وَلأضِلَّنَّهُمْ وَلأُمَنِّيَنَّهُمْ وَلاّمُرَنَّهُمْ فَلَيُبَتِّكُنَّ ءَاذَانَ الاٌّنْعَـمِ وَلاّمُرَنَّهُمْ فَلَيُغَيِّرُنَّ خَلْقَ اللَّهِ

4:119 "Verily, I will mislead them, and surely, I will arouse in them false desires; and certainly, I will order them to slit the ears of cattle, and indeed I will order them to change the nature created by Allah.''

وَمَن يَتَّخِذِ الشَّيْطَـنَ وَلِيّاً مِّن دُونِ اللَّهِ فَقَدْ خَسِرَ خُسْرَاناً مُّبِيناً

And whoever takes Shaytan as a Wali instead of Allah, has surely suffered a manifest loss.

يَعِدُهُمْ وَيُمَنِّيهِمْ وَمَا يَعِدُهُمْ الشَّيْطَـنُ إِلاَّ غُرُوراً

4:120 He (Shaytan) makes promises to them, and arouses in them false desires; and Shaytan's promises are nothing but deceptions.

أُوْلَـئِكَ مَأْوَاهُمْ جَهَنَّمُ وَلاَ يَجِدُونَ عَنْهَا مَحِيصاً

4:121 The dwelling of such (people) is Hell, and they will find no way of escape from it.

وَالَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ وَعَمِلُواْ الصَّـلِحَـتِ سَنُدْخِلُهُمْ جَنَّـتٍ تَجْرِى مِن تَحْتِهَا الاٌّنْهَـرُ خَـلِدِينَ فِيهَآ أَبَداً

4:122 And those who believe and do righteous good deeds, We shall admit them to the Gardens under which rivers flow (i.e. in Paradise) to dwell therein forever.

وَعْدَ اللَّهِ حَقّاً وَمَنْ أَصْدَقُ مِنَ اللَّهِ قِيلاً

Allah's promise is the truth; and whose words can be truer than those of Allah!

b.tafsir- (interpretation)

Shirk Shall not be Forgiven, in Reality the Idolators Worship Shaytan

We talked about Allah's statement,

إِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يَغْفِرُ أَن يُشْرَكَ بِهِ وَيَغْفِرُ مَا دُونَ ذَلِكَ لِمَن يَشَاء ,

Verily, Allah forgives not (the sin of) setting up partners (in worship) with Him, but He forgives whom He wills, sins other than that,

before (Ayah 48) and mentioned the relevant Hadiths in the beginning of this Surah.

Allah's statement,

,  وَمَن يُشْرِكْ بِاللّهِ فَقَدْ ضَلَّ ضَلاَلاً بَعِيدًا ﴿١١٦﴾

and whoever sets up partners in worship with Allah, has indeed strayed far away.

means, he will have taken other than the true path, deviated from guidance and righteousness, destroyed himself in this life and the Hereafter, and lost contentment in this life and the Hereafter.

إِن يَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِهِ إِلاَّ إِنَاثًا ,

They invoke nothing but female deities besides Him (Allah),

Juwaybir said that Ad-Dahhak said about Allah's statement,

"The idolators claimed that the angels are Allah's daughters, saying, `We only worship them so that they bring us closer to Allah.'

So they took the angels as gods, made the shapes of girls and decided, `These (idols) resemble the daughters of Allah (i.e., the angels), Whom we worship.'''

This is similar to Allah's statements,

أَفَرَءَيْتُمُ اللَّـتَ وَالْعُزَّى

Have you then considered Al-Lat and Al-`Uzza! (53:19)

وَجَعَلُواْ الْمَلَـئِكَةَ الَّذِينَ هُمْ عِبَادُ الرَّحْمَـنِ إِنَـثاً

And they make the angels who themselves are servants of the Most Gracious (Allah) females. (43:19)

and,

وَجَعَلُواْ بَيْنَهُ وَبَيْنَ الْجِنَّةِ نَسَباً

And they have invented a kinship between Him and the Jinn. (37:158)

Allah's statement,

,  وَإِن يَدْعُونَ إِلاَّ شَيْطَانًا مَّرِيدًا ﴿١١٧﴾

and they invoke nothing but Shaytan, a persistent rebel!

means, Shaytan has commanded them to do this and made it seem fair and beautiful in their eyes. Consequently, they are worshipping Shaytan in reality, just as Allah said in another Ayah,

أَلَمْ أَعْهَدْ إِلَيْكُمْ يبَنِى ءَادَمَ أَن لاَّ تَعْبُدُواْ الشَّيطَـنَ

Did I not command you, O Children of Adam, that you should not worship Shaytan. (36:60)

Allah said that, on the Day of Resurrection, the angels shall proclaim about the idolators who worshipped them in this life:

بَلْ كَانُواْ يَعْبُدُونَ الْجِنَّ أَكْـثَرُهُم بِهِم مُّؤْمِنُونَ

Nay, but they used to worship the Jinn; most of them were believers in them. (34:41)

Allah's statement,

لَّعَنَهُ اللّهُ ,

Allah cursed him,

means, He expelled him and banished him from His mercy and His grace.

,  وَقَالَ لَأَتَّخِذَنَّ مِنْ عِبَادِكَ نَصِيبًا مَّفْرُوضًا ﴿١١٨﴾

And he (Shaytan) said: "I will take an appointed portion of your servants"

means, a fixed and known share.

Muqatil bin Hayyan commented,

"From every one thousand, nine hundred and ninety-nine will go to the Fire and one to Paradise.''

وَلأُضِلَّنَّهُمْ ,

Verily, I will mislead them,

from the true path,

,  وَلأُمَنِّيَنَّهُمْ ,

and surely, I will arouse in them false desires;

tempting them to feign repentance, arousing false hopes in them, encouraging them to delay and procrastinate with righteous deeds, deceiving them.

,  وَلآمُرَنَّهُمْ فَلَيُبَتِّكُنَّ آذَانَ الأَنْعَامِ ,

and certainly, I will order them to slit the ears of cattle,

Qatadah and As-Suddi stated,

meaning, slitting their ears to designate them as Bahirah, Sa'ibah, and a Wasilah.

,  وَلآمُرَنَّهُمْ فَلَيُغَيِّرُنَّ خَلْقَ اللّهِ ,

And indeed I will order them to change the nature created by Allah.

According to Al-Hasan bin Abi Al-Hasan Al-Basri,

means tattooing.

In his Sahih, Muslim recorded the prohibition of tattooing the face, which in one of its wordings states:

"May Allah curse whoever does this.''

It is also recorded in the Sahih that Ibn Mas`ud said,

"May Allah curse those who have tattoos and those who do it, who pluck their (facial) hairs and the one who does it for them, and those who make spaces between their teeth for the purpose of beauty, changing what Allah has created.''

He then said,

"Why should not I curse whom the Messenger of Allah has cursed, when the Book of Allah commands it,'' referring to the Ayah,

وَمَآ ءَاتَـكُمُ الرَّسُولُ فَخُذُوهُ وَمَا نَهَـكُمْ عَنْهُ فَانتَهُواْ

And whatsoever the Messenger gives you, take it; and whatsoever he forbids you, abstain (from it). (59:7)

Allah's statement,

,  وَمَن يَتَّخِذِ الشَّيْطَانَ وَلِيًّا مِّن دُونِ اللّهِ فَقَدْ خَسِرَ خُسْرَانًا مُّبِينًا ﴿١١٩﴾

And whoever takes Shaytan as a Wali (protector or helper) instead of Allah, has surely suffered a manifest loss.

means, he will have lost this life and the Hereafter.

Indeed, this is a type of loss that cannot be compensated or restored.

1 Like

Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2011
i thought the kuran is against westernization. after all relaxers are made from chemicals
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by deols(f): 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2011
so chemicals are only found in d west. *smih*, u want to divert the attention away from ur thread abi.
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2011
alright tell me more about chemicals. u can apply chemicals yet u are against some kind of dressing. what can u make of that double standard? is the kuran also in support of this?
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by deols(f): 4:29pm On Oct 01, 2011
toba:

alright tell me more about chemicals. u can apply chemicals yet u are against some kind of dressing. what can u make of that double standard? is the kuran also in support of this?

did u read my arguments above. Everything is allowed until proven otherwise.

Islam sets a dress code for women(concerning the outermost garment). In this case, ds is d "otherwise"

Islam explains dat u do not change the nature of things and dat hadith quoted in the tafsir explains what exactly that means- what should not be changed.

and so, i repeat, Until otherwise stated( by an hadith explaining that verse, and or a quranic verse), to use a relaxer is ok.

lemme give u anoda way to it. Do u need an explanation from theology before u use a drug? a drug does a lot of changing to ur system. Using a relaxer is like using a drug to me. if i wldnt use it, i'll av to cut my hair and to do dat is Unislamic.

it is Qur'an and not koran embarassed embarassed
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 01, 2011
deols:

did u read my arguments above. Everything is allowed until proven otherwise.

Islam sets a dress code for women(concerning the outermost garment). In this case, ds is d "otherwise"

Islam explains dat u do not change the nature of things and dat hadith quoted in the tafsir explains what exactly that means- what should not be changed.

and so, i repeat, Until otherwise stated( by an hadith explaining that verse, and or a quranic verse), to use a relaxer is ok.

lemme give u anoda way to it. Do u need an explanation from theology before u use a drug? a drug does a lot of changing to your system. Using a relaxer is like using a drug to me. if i wldnt use it, i'll av to cut my hair and to do dat is  Unislamic.

it is Qur'an and not koran  embarassed embarassed
now this is ridiculous. so marriage to other religious sect too is also proven other wise? remember terrorist and jihadist also rely on these same hadith and kuran to wreck havoc. so what do we believe in? u guys needs to understand what u read from ur bookse of things and dat hadith quoted in the tafsir explains what exactly that means- what should not be changed.

lemme give u anoda way to it. Do u need an explanation from theology before u use a drug? a drug does a lot of changing to your system. Using a relaxer is like using a drug to me. if i wldnt use it, i'll av to cut my hair and to do dat is  Unislamic.

it is Qur'an and not koran  embarassed embarassed
[quote][/quote] now this is ridiculous. so marriage to other religious sect too is also proven other wise? remember terrorist and jihadist also rely on these same hadith and kuran to wreck havoc. so what do we believe in? u guys needs to understand what u read from ur books
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by deols(f): 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2011
now this is ridiculous. so marriage to other religious sect too is also proven other wise? remember terrorist and jihadist also rely on these same hadith and kuran to wreck havoc. so what do we believe in? u guys needs to understand what u read from your books

Bwoda toba, oro yin ti su mi mehn! ow marriage enter ds talk nahhh. u av opened ow many threads on the marriage talk, I thot we thrashed it out. ki lo tun de? se girl yen o gba mo ni?? abi she is a muslim too?
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2011
deols:

Bwoda toba, oro yin ti su mi mehn! ow marriage enter ds talk nahhh. u av opened ow many threads on the marriage talk, I thot we thrashed it out. ki lo tun de? se girl yen o gba mo ni?? abi she is a muslim too?
im asking a question based on what u said that some things are allowed in islam till they are proven other wise. u guys are really contradicting your self. i rem waiting the burial ceremony of late alhaji barrister sikiru ayinde the great musician that died last year. he married close to 16 wives in accordance to what u said above that some things are allowed in Islam. Afa muyideen ajani bello that did the waaasi at the occassion criticized him. so whos right between the 2? thats the contradiction im trying to show u
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by deols(f): 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2011
thank God I am no fan of the great musician(wonder what dat means) nor am I of d Afa ( dat sounds weird too) but I do know that a 16 yr old is a mature girl. At that age, I knew what I wanted of my life. If she was married wv her consent and d consent of her father(or any one fit to do so), it is then up to Afa to provide a proof to show it is 'otherwise' not accepted in Islam or unislamic.
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2011
deols:

thank God I am no fan of the great musician(wonder what dat means) nor am I of d Afa ( dat sounds weird too) but I do know that a 16 yr old is a mature girl. At that age, I knew what I wanted of my life. If she was married wv her consent and d consent of her father(or any one fit to do so), it is then up to Afa to provide a proof to show it is 'otherwise' not accepted in Islam or unislamic.
i said wives and not years. so is it also permitted to marry a minor in Islam? shocked
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by deols(f): 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2011
u shld av modified it earlier. Marrying 16 wives is wrong nd proven by the Qur'an. The Afa spoke well.

like I said in your newest thread ( definitely meantt o bring provocations- but u'r definitely gonna b amazed more dan u'd b able to mock ), i av an headache dat needs attention. hopefully, i'd b bak to reply u.
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2011
can u pls quote the relevant verses?

How many wives can a musklim man marry? tongue
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 04, 2011
@deols,am not really here to say much but to say concerning your writeups,the last hadiths of tathooing and others is still equivalent to relaxing of hair,the fact that they dnt write relaxers does not mean it's permitted in anyway,the hadiths clearly states that whoever does all those have changed the creation of Allah and they are cursed,its also not different from bleaching,fixing of false nails,enlargement of breast and bum,fake hips etc,even if not mentioned in the hadiths all these are frantically not permitted in islam and its total ingratitudes to Allah.Like have said earlier,you can please yourself,but you can't change Allahs words.
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 04, 2011
uplawal:

@deols,am not really here to say much but to say concerning your writeups,the last hadiths of tathooing and others is still equivalent to relaxing of hair,the fact that they dnt write relaxers does not mean it's permitted in anyway,the hadiths clearly states that whoever does all those have changed the creation of Allah and they are cursed,its also not different from bleaching,fixing of false nails,enlargement of bosom and bum,fake hips etc,even if not mentioned in the hadiths all these are frantically not permitted in islam and its total ingratitudes to Allah.Like have said earlier,you can please yourself,but you can't change Allahs words.
according to hajia Uplawal, deols and other Muslims that uses relaxers, make up etc have violated Allahs instruction and May end up in hell.

This is interesting
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 04, 2011
uplawal:

@deols,am not really here to say much but to say concerning your writeups,the last hadiths of tathooing and others is still equivalent to relaxing of hair,the fact that they dnt write relaxers does not mean it's permitted in anyway,the hadiths clearly states that whoever does all those have changed the creation of Allah and they are cursed,its also not different from bleaching,fixing of false nails,enlargement of bosom and bum,fake hips etc,even if not mentioned in the hadiths all these are frantically not permitted in islam and its total ingratitudes to Allah.Like have said earlier,you can please yourself,but you can't change Allahs words.
according to hajia Uplawal, deols and other Muslims that uses relaxers, make up etc have violated Allahs instruction and May end up in hell.

This is interesting
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by Sweetnecta: 10:04am On Oct 04, 2011
^^^^^^^ relaxing of hair is not the same as tattooing of skin.
relaxer will weaken with time and even washing it with water will return it.

tattoo is different? it stains the skin.

when i shave my head i will be changing Allah's creation if we follow the above. yet if i had never cut my hairs, imagine how long it will be in all these generation?

even the beard that makes my face absolutely masculine, i have to cut it so that it does not become a thing that makes me look ike a freak.

I think there is always moderation in Islam. what makes hair manageable is relaxer; i will not say it is forbidden.
what makes hair manageable is platting; i will not say it is forbidden.

in either case, there is no changing of nature of woman, more than a woman who at some point trim off the split ends of long hair that is 3 feet long because it will deteriorate very quickly.
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 04, 2011
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^ relaxing of hair is not the same as tattooing of skin.
relaxer will weaken with time and even washing it with water will return it.

tattoo is different? it stains the skin.

when i shave my head i will be changing Allah's creation if we follow the above. yet if i had never cut my hairs, imagine how long it will be in all these generation?

even the beard that makes my face absolutely masculine, i have to cut it so that it does not become a thing that makes me look ike a freak.

I think there is always moderation in Islam. what makes hair manageable is relaxer; i will not say it is forbidden.
what makes hair manageable is platting; i will not say it is forbidden.

in either case, there is no changing of nature of woman, more than a woman who at some point trim off the split ends of long hair that is 3 feet long because it will deteriorate very quickly.

Story. its a muslima that said it and not Toba. Go deal with her
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by Sweetnecta: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2011
^^^^ if you can contribute, you and all of us can learn from contributions of others. no or you just don't learn, but only contribute?

i see how quickly you let us know that you are a kafr [disbeliever], but eager/salivating after muslim women. HY PO CR I TE.
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2011
stop calling me keferi because im not a muslim
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by deols(f): 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2011
toba:

stop calling me keferi because im not a muslim

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Sweetnecta:

^^^^ if you can contribute, you and all of us can learn from contributions of others. no or you just don't learn, but only contribute?

i see how quickly you let us know that you are a kafr [disbeliever], but eager/salivating after muslim women. HY PO CR I TE.

GBAM at bolded

LOL at purple
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by vedaxcool(m): 11:53am On Oct 05, 2011
i see how quickly you let us know that you are a kafr [disbeliever],[size=18pt] but eager/salivating after muslim women.[/size] HY PO CR I TE.

Haba! grin grin grin, Sweetnecta that one go hurt till eternity HTE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2011
@sweetnecta,pls stop comparing shavng of hair with absolute change of hair into another form,if you shave your hair till thy kingdom come,its new growth s still gonna come out natural, and mind you plaiting is not change of creation as you claimed,all you said concerning this topc is just notting,there are ways a woman can manage her natural gifted hair from Allah that she will be comfortable with it,relaxing cannot be the option when it comes to management of woman's hair,its totally unaccepted just as others even if they not listed in tafsir/hadiths of anykind,atleast Allah knows best why he gave us afro hair.
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by deols(f): 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2011
uplawal:

My dear sister Uplawal, I ddnt reply yu earlier cos I thot sweetnecter's reply is enough. But I must say dat Islam is complete. Trying to read undue meanings to things is wat brings about bid'ah(innovations). Every of those pple look out for proofs and misinterprete them to suit their whims.

for example, The prophet warned us against adding other pple's hairs to ours at a time when their was no peruvian nor brazillian hair for sale. TIme again we are told his message is for then , now and the future. He also mentioned dat pple wld make their hair appear as the hump of a camel. .dat is also happening now. But until it is clearly written, dr's no point in making ourselves uncomfortable.

or how do u think extremism started.

2 Likes

Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by BetaThings: 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2011
deols:

My dear sister Uplawal, I ddnt reply yu earlier cos I thot sweetnecter's reply is enough. But I must say dat Islam is complete. Trying to read undue meanings to things is wat brings about bid'ah(innovations). Every of those pple look out for proofs and misinterprete them to suit their whims.

for example, The prophet warned us against adding other pple's hairs to ours at a time when their was no peruvian nor brazillian hair for sale. TIme again we are told his message is for then , now and the future. He also mentioned dat pple wld make their hair appear as the hump of a camel. .dat is also happening now. But until it is clearly written, dr's no point in making ourselves uncomfortable.

or how do u think extremism started.
I asked an Ustadh on this matter. Relaxer is HALAL. We also know that dyeing of the hair is HALAL but we should avoid the colour black
Relaxer causes a TEMPORARY change in hair texture. The objective is not really to change the natural fitrah, but to make it easy to take care of the hair

BTW, that person saying something is ridiculous is better ignored. He has no interest beyond mischief
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by maclatunji: 10:42am On Oct 06, 2011
^^^ How about bringing the Ustadh to Nairaland to type his opinions so that we can read it and react?
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 06, 2011
Smdh. If i marry a muslim lady, some pple here will commit suicide grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by Sweetnecta: 11:42am On Oct 06, 2011
if a muslim woman marries you, she has committed religious suicide. Oun oju nwa loju nri.

Ko sokunrin Imale laaye mo ni?
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 06, 2011
see down there. I can give u names of at 3 nairalander that are muslims that may marry christians very soon. i mean in 2 to 3 years time. so wetin u go do? cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by Sweetnecta: 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2011
A year is a long time. 3 years is very long.

Allah Whose Hand their souls in, can change their hearts like that.

Allah can create believer husbands for them so that they avoid your kind who will only lead them to where keferi will go. Hell Fire.

Which muslim woman will feel comfortable seeing her children from her womb bear Paul?

Abeg, Toba, run along. Move it, mehn. darn cross worshiper.
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2011
Thank you. is this what u are taught in islam? to be unfriendly and use hate words like hell fire keferi etc?

Very good.

With these kinds of responses, more people would be chased far miles away from Islam
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by Sweetnecta: 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2011
Islam is not hiding the fact that disbelievers are keferis. You can call me infidel, heathen or what have you and dont be unyoke with me.
hell fire is equal to your lake of fire, where you already condemn people like me who are not worshiping Jesus, holy ghost, father.

@Toba; whats your complaining all about? While you are hiding the truth [feje sinu tito funfun jade], we will give you the pain truth.

either you are a muslim or a keferi from Islamic view point.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Prophet & His Sons Convert To Islam, Cut Off Their Dreadlocks (Photos) / Dangote Sultan Adamawa Converts British Woman, Delgado To Islam (Photo) / Alhamdulillah...i Sighted The Crescent Moon (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.